J.LOTTO'S DISS TO MRS. CANE!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
LAKEVIEW DISQUALIFIED HIMSELF.... WE GAVE HIM 2 DEADLINES, HE DIDNT MEET EITHER, THEN WHEN HE WAS READY, HE DIDNT EVEN HAVE THE RIGHT LINK, AND THAT WAS ON MONDAY I BELIEVE, HERE WE ARE 4 DAYS LATER, AND NOW HE POST HIS AUDIO.... GIMMIE A BREAK... WE MADE RULES FOR A REASON, I AINT SAYIN LAKEVIEW WEAK OR ANYTHING BOUT DUDES SONG, BUT FACT IS, IT TOOK HIM TOO LONG, LIKE I SAID MAYBEE NEXT TIME....

Apr 25, 2002
^^ I'm a fan..... and that's how I'm gonna remain..... I come on here and give props to who I feel, but Keep up the shit though cuz a good portion of rappin' is battlin.... and most of use love to see these types of things

all i want is my props that i killed him. late or not i just want tha respect that i won off GP im readin muthafukas say that that i waited to hear his diss. my song had nothin relevant to waht cane said. bottom line i know i came with a better song/diss altogether than his i jus want fools to keep it real on who got murdered

Jun 1, 2002
I wouldn't say Lakeview is weak at all... He had some nice shit..

And I'm far from a Cane hater, I think it was a pretty good match.. Cane's diss on Lake was the best shit I've heard him spit yet.

I liked both tracks..

Like said.. re-enter Lake! Yall should battle again...

SCR MY FRIENDS!

Oct 3, 2002
DONT GET IT TWISTED FOOLS FROM BRUNO BE LIKE SAVAGE TYPE!
PLUS NO ONE GOES TO TANFORAN ANYMORE? WHAT THIS DUDE TAKING ABOUT?
THAT PLACE TO ME HAS BEEN CLOSED FOR YEARS!

MISTACANE GOT EM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Apr 25, 2002
TACT OUT MUZIC said:
LAKEVIEW DISQUALIFIED HIMSELF.... WE GAVE HIM 2 DEADLINES, HE DIDNT MEET EITHER, THEN WHEN HE WAS READY, HE DIDNT EVEN HAVE THE RIGHT LINK, AND THAT WAS ON MONDAY I BELIEVE, HERE WE ARE 4 DAYS LATER, AND NOW HE POST HIS AUDIO.... GIMMIE A BREAK... WE MADE RULES FOR A REASON, I AINT SAYIN LAKEVIEW WEAK OR ANYTHING BOUT DUDES SONG, BUT FACT IS, IT TOOK HIM TOO LONG, LIKE I SAID MAYBEE NEXT TIME....
Oh...yeah that seems fair enough...

Apr 25, 2002
ComputerNerd said:

that was a good comeback.........

yeah, let me get off his nuts and get on yours u sweetboy !! ugghh yeahhhh......
Man, I don't understand yall...It's funny when you don't feel somebodys music on this message board. You instantly turn into a hater...the shit kills me.