J.LOTTO'S DISS TO MRS. CANE!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
SORRY YALL FOR THA TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES, SHIT WASNT MY FAULT. IM POSTIN MY BATTLE. I KNOW IT MIGHT BE LATE BUT TAKE IT FOR WHAT ITS WORTH. KEEP IT REAL IM KILLIN CANE. LATE OR NOT. MY SHIT WAS RECORDED ON SUNDAY. BUT HEY SHIT HAPPENS. VOTE ON SHIT BASED ON THE DISSES NOT CAUSE OF TECHNICAL SHIT

http://www.soundclick.com/util/streamM3U.m3u?ID=302612&q=Hi

Nov 28, 2002
LAKEVIEW 415sta said:
it still can be a battle it just didnt go down on the day it was suppose to . its like a baseball game bein postponed cause the other teams plane was late or weather its still all good to juge who got murdered.
for all we know you made that up after cane posted his which makes the battle unfair.

Jun 25, 2002
i think he had it ready in time like lotto said but it was just the fact that it didn't get posted on time or had problems wit it.

either way it was a cool track

lotto did kinda ripp it

Apr 25, 2002
TACT OUT MUZIC said:
LIKE CHEWDOGG SAID, FOR ALL WE KNOW, YOU HEARD HIS, AND WENT AND WROTE ONE.... MAYBEE NEXT TIME YOU'LL BE READY ON TIME...
naw i doubt it - i've known lake for years and he's a stand-up cat....besides, he doesnt respond to any specific disses so it doesnt matter anyway.

shit was HARD AS FUCK - too bad he got "disqualified"...

Jun 26, 2002
www.facebook.com
Ummmm, wassup wit talkin down on Bruno like that? Perhaps U thought CaNE's from Bruno???? Hmmm, I guess.....wuteva.....

Pretty Hard diss tho.....But still.....CaNE got U.....He didn't know ANYTHING bout U neither.....

Apr 25, 2002
fuck that TACTOUT...that's weak you disqualified him...I think he shit all over CaNE...he right about them mixtapes too...they hella weak!! I feel we have a new champion in my opinion...