J.LOTTO'S DISS TO MRS. CANE!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
San Bruno, Ca
www.myspace.com
LAKEVIEW 415sta said:
we can go again if you want whenever, on or off the record, on wax, bring your whole record labal, arsen whoever vs. just me. you got killed face tha facts , i aint even talkin shit. im jus callin it how im seein it. if i got killed i would say damn cane kinda got me. i would give u your props. but i guess animosity comes in to play when even your own friends think you got killed .
lol............WOW!

only one diss track ever heard by the INTERNET...and you actually think your the best that ever touched the mic..or entered this game! theres so much for you to learn...and i dont have the time to mold you! its good to see that ARSEN & MISTA CANE...SERVNU151 MUSIC/ANNIHILATION ENT. are filling gaps in your life to cont. to state my name.....keep helping our hustle....and dont lose your consentration over us mayne..theres so much more to life than the INTERNET!

ARSEN

servnu151 said:

lol............WOW!

only one diss track ever heard by the INTERNET...and you actually think your the best that ever touched the mic..or entered this game! theres so much for you to learn...and i dont have the time to mold you! its good to see that ARSEN & MISTA CANE...SERVNU151 MUSIC/ANNIHILATION ENT. are filling gaps in your life to cont. to state my name.....keep helping our hustle....and dont lose your consentration over us mayne..theres so much more to life than the INTERNET!

i never said i was the best but fuck, you gotta think like that as an artist/ athlete whatever. how could you mold me when you aint even molded as an mc. im gonna be real right now. your shit fukin suks. theres hella fools on here that dont wanna admit tha shit. so i will. your voice is annoiying. you cant rap. your off beat. what tha fuk are you talkin about when u rap? and about fillin gaps in my life. yeah right mayne. i could say your name a million times. jay- z could say your name a million times and you still wouldnt blow. the only reason why i said your name in tha first place was in my battle. cause i felt cane needed help dissin me. look i do this rap shit part time, i go to college, play football and get breezies. i still murderd cane. and yall muthafukas are so hurt by tha shit. hahahaa straight comedy. yall rteally need hugs potna

J.LOTTO BIYYYACH

Apr 25, 2002
facebook.com
Damn...the track was tight.... but I disagree with you lake... cause I think arsen and canes shit is tight... but everyone does'nt like everybodys shit out there.... just like people hella hate eminem.. but i'm STAN! :confused: but hey..I wanna hear more from you......

Jun 26, 2002
www.facebook.com
LOTTO, yur shit dont impress me at all......U sound like any other battler......U just got an amazing ego......

Do U have any actual songs or ur like an internet rapper? wassup cuzzin? U got anything in stores or ur just livin of yur city's name......

ok damn, im my bad canes not from bruno damn, thats all people can say i was wrong with. fools dont wanna talk about all the other shit i said about him. again i jus want folks to be real with themselves. who really came tighter.

and to answer rodzilla yes i do got song real songs i aint got em on soundclick. i do it all freestyle, battle hooks the whole 9. i just have enough time to do tha shit especially down here @ school playin ball. i do all me recordin in frisco, with errelevant or my homie cooley at actual studios. and how am i livin off my city's name? that was a dumb a comment. explain yourself. you ll hear more from me dont trip. especially if cats keeep comin at me. im a humble ass cat that dont start shit but this rap shit is real. ive been doin it for longer than alot of cats. but sports is my main love. so until i can totally dedicate myself to rap. i gotta set it to the back and still murder cats.

Apr 25, 2002
San Bruno, Ca
www.myspace.com
lol^

cuzzin, you dont even know the half of it.......and NEGATIVE, CANE will never need my help to murder anyone lyrically...so Mr.college fooball star catch this...

ARSEN being weak, off beat is like saying your going to blow playing football......ITS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN...NEVER WILL!

ENOUGH SAID........
ARSEN

t.a. its nothing boyeeeeeee

Jan 22, 2003
Tacoma, WA
soundcloud.com
Gizmo said:

Listen Bitch (and I say that with the utmost repect) It has to with me as much as it has to do with you.
Not much. The "Running" the show thing was a Question not a Statement.

I gives a shit about the Net battle factor. I voted cause Lotto got him. Dont really give a shit about what your rules are for voting. I did it so what? are you sending the Net patrol on me now?
If it wasnt a battle then why are you making statements on here?
I dont concern you if it aint, Right?

Shut the fuck up, Tally votes and anouce the winners and Contestants. That is the only time you need to speak Period.

So when is the 916 concert?
Folks cant wait.
THIS STATEMENT WAS UNCALLED FOR......

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
Mr. Chronic said:

Man, I don't understand yall...It's funny when you don't feel somebodys music on this message board. You instantly turn into a hater...the shit kills me.
It's one thing to dislike somebody's music and express your opinion, it's another thing to do what you do....and that is, make it a point to bash Cane whenever the opportunity presents itself....that my friend, is HATERISM at its finest...

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
After listening to this song, there is no way in hell dude murdered Cane. For one, he sounds like he's reading a script...it just doesn't sound natural. For 2, the shit sounded like a diss from 3 years ago. I'm not denying J-Lotto's skill, cause he got a sick voice and it sounds like he got some skill....but this track, nawwww.....

Apr 25, 2002
Sydal said:

It's one thing to dislike somebody's music and express your opinion, it's another thing to do what you do....and that is, make it a point to bash Cane whenever the opportunity presents itself....that my friend, is HATERISM at its finest...
Sure pal...call it what you want. Whatever makes you happy.