J-Diggs Ft PSD Tha Drivah - Soul Of Gangsta

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2004
^^^^
LOL, foreal tho. Thizz izint What it iz, that sh*t got too many people lost in thier mind.
Yup... The hyphy movement was not the smartest thing the bay has done, and yea it was fun and i got a tad hyphy out every now and again... But... I kept it intelligent hyphy. Like, i would look for the cops, AND THEN ghostride my whip on highway 101.

Never bapped my whip when at the sideshow on northgate, never bapped my whip hyphy trainining, or ghostriding in a line of cars in natomas (natomas DOES wyld out haha)... My boy did that to two different cars of his, hella fucked his shit up and other dudes shit was fucked up too. But the other driver was ghostriding too, and theres no traffic laws at sideshows/hyphy trains, so the other motorist and my boy just looked at each other and drove off like oh well, you chalk it up to a loss.

You dont go waddidawhoa ima just sit here and shake dreads wait to explain to the polices what happend... "But sir, first of all its cuz im black, second of all, theese or dye yew bezzy, third of most, i put this on grandaddy mac jesus, that mite bee my car, but i was not driving and neither was the other nigga over there when the collizzion akird, the furly ghost was driving so you gon have to call in the parapalegic activity to gather some ghost prints. I was outside the car, so how can i get a dui for walking down the street? Im high, im fizzin and hundid racks grapearillos and purple blurple barney colors, my contact lenses is stored in acid. I boofed a eightf a shrooms, but that was weeks ago! I dont do drugs sir."

Jun 5, 2004
I figured it out, hes defenitely snitchin

We know that judges dont give vallejo rappers any kind of special treatment...

We all saw what happened when turf talk was on judge joe brown

So psd is so much different than turf talk. I dont think so.

So dont go around defending him, facts are facts face them. Dont be sheep. Dont believe all the hyperboles of the supposed embezzlement, the end of the tunnel is right over the hill, dont hide from the calamity of bamboozlement like all the rest of these hypocriates in the philosophy of: basically the violence due to perpatrators in the atmosphere of of lifting freedom from the common american and other visitors in the notion of everything that is pure in life, pertaining to the typical community prior to and after the coming and going of the one thing that matters most, which in this case is commonly, but not correct in its entirety, reffered to as the same thing as the topic at hand.

Jun 5, 2004
DAT NIGGA TAZZ @DAT NIGGA TAZZ done smoked himself retarded
Dont be a sheep bro. Be a lamb.

Haha naw my point was, we do have some facts about some arrests, but we really dont know shit about how this man handled his buisiness after the arrest. I keed around a tad bit but i really cant say shit about it right now and neither can anybody else because its not facts which makes it he-say-she-say

We got some diss songs, some gossip, and some blurry paperwork that i cant even read but apparently dosent prove anything... I dont see this whole thing going past the point of the a-wax/husalah beef, maybe a phantom-punch or two if somebody runs into each other, to keep up appearances...but other than that, i doubt.

Whats more likely to happen is some young kid hears a song about a snitch in their hood and wants to shoot them to get respect, whether or not its fact or gossip... Which is why anybody shouldnt air anybody dirty laundry out without boing able to prove if its dirty or not.

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
does anyone really believe that 6k pills at an airport = 46 months? lol come on now..
anyone even having the thought of taking drugs on an airplane cross their mind is an idiot. let alone actually attempting to smuggle drugs on an airplane.
ship it in the mail or drive my nigga. what was he thinking was gonna happen.