J-Diggs Ft PSD Tha Drivah - Soul Of Gangsta

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
Why the fuck does one out of every hundred youtube videos show up on my fone

Gotta fuckin quote the post, and google the youtube letters. I got big fingers mannn, what the fuck
because you have an iphone and iphones are pieces of shit.
i know you have an iphone without even knowing you or what phone you have. because its a common iphone problem.

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
the snitching paperwork is gonna be some photoshop ass bullshit. why it take him so long to get "paperwork"? explain that shit.
if he shitched, that means EVERYONE that had anything to do with that case, had a copy of the paperwork from day 1.
it sounds fishy as fuck.

whats even sadder, these are grown ass men that have children and grandchildren, and they still tryna act all gangster and get involved in stupid ass kids shit.

Feb 25, 2006
Why do you have to get "phone interviews" with Dubee & Miami to clarify something you say you already have in pure black & white? You do have the paperwork right??? That's just going to be another mans opinion, and we all know what they're going to say before they even say it.

Oh, & by the way, when you do get the phone interviews aren't those conversations recorded from the jail house? Wouldn't that in itself be a form of dry snitching if you get Dubee & Miami to start dropping names over a recorded jail conversation??? Just saying, loose lips sinks ships buddy!!

I say put the paperwork where your mouth is & produce some "untainted" "un-photo shopped" legal documents, or else someone else may be phone booth, change dropping in that mothafucka!!

Feb 25, 2006
j diggs ‏ J @jdiggs thizz · 6h
LLAG.... I'm not postin no fakeshit... I'm read thatshit WORD4WORD ON YOUTUBE...#NOCUTCARD

Waiting for video... Which one will drop first "The YOUTUBE Paperwork or Detox???" LOL ^^^^