J-Diggs Ft PSD Tha Drivah - Soul Of Gangsta

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 29, 2002
did your bro have prior criminal history or was there guns involved? my little brother was facing the 10 and there were others in the case. he got a reduction for accepting responsibility and he got a safety valve. he also ended up at a pen where they had a drug program and you got another 12 months off for that. so he ended up doing 6 years all together. he aint had no type of lawyer to really fight and the dude who him and his folks was buying from was going all in with the prosecution. he ended getting 2 years and deported.
No priors. But what I was getting at was it was a investigation on a on going drug organization. So Hus would not qualify either.

Mar 5, 2014
most times when someone quick to put that snitch title on somebody they snitchin themselves shit as far we know both these niggas digs and psd could be ci 1&2 but shit aint for us to know but I feel what some people prob thinking on wanting to know the truth when it comes to his music don't want to be supporting no bullshit I feel yall on that way of thinking but if that's how you feeling then keep it 100 most these niggas snitching in they records anyway but assumptions all that do is get people killed

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
most times when someone quick to put that snitch title on somebody they snitchin themselves shit as far we know both these niggas digs and psd could be ci 1&2 but shit aint for us to know but I feel what some people prob thinking on wanting to know the truth when it comes to his music don't want to be supporting no bullshit I feel yall on that way of thinking but if that's how you feeling then keep it 100 most these niggas snitching in they records anyway but assumptions all that do is get people killed
lol.

May 7, 2002
aint nobody shut shit down....any updates on the thizz snitch???
I shut it down stop coming on the internet spreading gasgossip you want to handle this shit in the streets do then it all ya muthafuccass just talking or typen comments and then aint going to do shit.I'm not trying to get into anything personal with nobody on this website but i wish muthafuccaz be real with shit