J-Diggs Ft PSD Tha Drivah - Soul Of Gangsta

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 24, 2013
Point blank.. The Abel-Hus think is not clear enough to officially label Husalah a certified snitch... PSD and the fall of Thizz on the other hand.... Ain't No Question. Steve Davison is 100% CS-4. Until someone can bring more info I'm definitely partial to evaluating, I don't condone snitching by anyone. No excuses for a rat bastard.
Point blank you don't know what you're talking about far as hus & I don't know about psd

milkky

The Milk Man
Sep 6, 2010
Your opinion ain't fact bro I don't care what you think. Prove me wrong.. Until then, I don't frankly care about the situation. All I have seen or heard online is rumored and innuendo. If he really did snitch you went about it all wrong with your theatrics and poor presentation.

Dec 24, 2013
Your opinion ain't fact bro I don't care what you think. Prove me wrong.. Until then, I don't frankly care about the situation. All I have seen or heard online is rumored and innuendo. If he really did snitch you went about it all wrong with your theatrics and poor presentation.
Yeah I went about it wrong initially but I wasn't wrong. Unless u know a alternate way to get caught with 14 bricks then detained & released

Attachments

Feb 25, 2006
^^^That's about as concrete as it gets. Who the fuck gets detained, questioned, & released after being caught with 14 kilos of coke?

My first offense, I was caught with a pound of weed, $5,000 cash, & a digital scale back in 2001. I was sentenced to 364 days in the Solano County Jail (ClayBank) facility & didn't even receive an early kick. Also had 4 year felony probation with a 4 way search clause.

That's some math that doesn't add up, it don't matter how you try to solve that equation, you will never get the correct answer.

Sep 26, 2013
the math actually could add up if you take the so called "safety-valve" into consideration. It is the second out of two options to get under the minimum sentencing guidelines. the other option being snitchin.

to me it looks like hus could have qualified for the safety valve and from there i don't know what the rules are but my point is that it is possible to be given less than the minimum without snitchin.

NOW I AM IN NO WAY ON HUS SIDE OR ANYONES SIDE I AM JUST POINTING OUT THE FACT THAT THIS EXISTS.

regardless of safety valve though, being detained and released after being stopped with 14 kilos is very suspect. like i said i think we dont have all of the facts.

i found this on the fuck a wax video in the description and i never saw it before so im going to post it. who knows if thats really hus or not but interesting anyways.

"Check this out so everyone can have a clear understanding of how this works. First of all a conspiracy with intent to distribute at least five kilograms of cocaine holds a minimum mandatory of ten years to life in prison. Thats what I was up against. How this works is like this, I dont have a criminal history at all. My criminal history is at the age of seventeen. In California Im still a minor at the age of seventeen. Only adult criminal history counts in the federal court system.How this works it goes off a grid.Its a grid that goes across and it goes down, like any other grid.Across is criminal history category and down is the offense level.Now across Im a zero to one, it goes up to twelve or thirteen or some s**t.Im reading off the government paperwork right now.
They hit me with time for more than one hundred and fifty kilograms of cocaine right. So what that does is got me at zero to one for criminal history and that starts my offense level at thirty eight which hold like two hundred and thirty months. Thats what I was actually facing in the beginning, right.
Now they got something called safety valves that enable the judge to rule under your mandatory minimum. The only way you can get a safety valve is to not have a criminal history. So I was eligible for a safety valve.
The prosecutor didnt put me in the leadership role; they gave me a minor position. So that automatically adjusted me four levels down from thirty eight to thirty four. So when you admit to guilt inside a plea you automatically get a three point reduction for not taking them to trial and all that, so that takes me to a thirty one. And the safety valve also gives you two more points adjusted downwards so [that] put me at a twenty nine
What they tried to do is enhance me with a possession of a firearm and that was the only thing I had to argue when I went to court. The probation department gets your whole life in a nutshell and tells the judge how much time you should get. They recommended my sentence to be eighty-four months, which is seven years.

So when I went into court I was facing seven to nine years, because the prosecution wanted me to do nine years. So when I went in there, unlike a lot of other people I had a background in entertainment. My papers show that my life has been in entertainment even from being a couple months old doing a Johnson & Johnson baby shampoo commercial. That showed the judge that I was doing other s**t besides f***ing with drugs.

The prosecution was trying to use a common sense law that you need a gun to protect drugs and they were trying to put an invisible gun on me. So me and my lawyers, we beat that. So at the end of the day they ruled in my favor and thats how I got the sixty four months."

May 29, 2002
the math actually could add up if you take the so called "safety-valve" into consideration. It is the second out of two options to get under the minimum sentencing guidelines. the other option being snitchin.

to me it looks like hus could have qualified for the safety valve and from there i don't know what the rules are but my point is that it is possible to be given less than the minimum without snitchin.

NOW I AM IN NO WAY ON HUS SIDE OR ANYONES SIDE I AM JUST POINTING OUT THE FACT THAT THIS EXISTS.

regardless of safety valve though, being detained and released after being stopped with 14 kilos is very suspect. like i said i think we dont have all of the facts.

i found this on the fuck a wax video in the description and i never saw it before so im going to post it. who knows if thats really hus or not but interesting anyways.

"Check this out so everyone can have a clear understanding of how this works. First of all a conspiracy with intent to distribute at least five kilograms of cocaine holds a minimum mandatory of ten years to life in prison. Thats what I was up against. How this works is like this, I dont have a criminal history at all. My criminal history is at the age of seventeen. In California Im still a minor at the age of seventeen. Only adult criminal history counts in the federal court system.How this works it goes off a grid.Its a grid that goes across and it goes down, like any other grid.Across is criminal history category and down is the offense level.Now across Im a zero to one, it goes up to twelve or thirteen or some s**t.Im reading off the government paperwork right now.
They hit me with time for more than one hundred and fifty kilograms of cocaine right. So what that does is got me at zero to one for criminal history and that starts my offense level at thirty eight which hold like two hundred and thirty months. Thats what I was actually facing in the beginning, right.
Now they got something called safety valves that enable the judge to rule under your mandatory minimum. The only way you can get a safety valve is to not have a criminal history. So I was eligible for a safety valve.
The prosecutor didnt put me in the leadership role; they gave me a minor position. So that automatically adjusted me four levels down from thirty eight to thirty four. So when you admit to guilt inside a plea you automatically get a three point reduction for not taking them to trial and all that, so that takes me to a thirty one. And the safety valve also gives you two more points adjusted downwards so [that] put me at a twenty nine
What they tried to do is enhance me with a possession of a firearm and that was the only thing I had to argue when I went to court. The probation department gets your whole life in a nutshell and tells the judge how much time you should get. They recommended my sentence to be eighty-four months, which is seven years.

So when I went into court I was facing seven to nine years, because the prosecution wanted me to do nine years. So when I went in there, unlike a lot of other people I had a background in entertainment. My papers show that my life has been in entertainment even from being a couple months old doing a Johnson & Johnson baby shampoo commercial. That showed the judge that I was doing other s**t besides f***ing with drugs.

The prosecution was trying to use a common sense law that you need a gun to protect drugs and they were trying to put an invisible gun on me. So me and my lawyers, we beat that. So at the end of the day they ruled in my favor and thats how I got the sixty four months."
Trust me there was no safety valve on this case. My brother was part of case low level as possible, but since he was in direct connection with Steve L he had to get the minimum mandatory. The prosecutor even told him you don't belong in this case, but can't do nothing under these federal guidelines. My bro was caught up in Diddys cash and flash lifestyle and it got him 5 yrs. That's why I respect "I would be in the feds with Diddy if I would have followed his cash" line by Wax.

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
^^^That's about as concrete as it gets. Who the fuck gets detained, questioned, & released after being caught with 14 kilos of coke?

My first offense, I was caught with a pound of weed, $5,000 cash, & a digital scale back in 2001. I was sentenced to 364 days in the Solano County Jail (ClayBank) facility & didn't even receive an early kick. Also had 4 year felony probation with a 4 way search clause.

That's some math that doesn't add up, it don't matter how you try to solve that equation, you will never get the correct answer.

real talk

Aug 14, 2005
Fools getting blasted there too! Now that I think about it my kid is lucky we didnt get set up there bro. We was on a mission riding for the click clack gang forreal!!!

Mar 11, 2011
Got you. I'm not a video editor or it would've had animated rats dancing around & shit when my music played too. Everybody off the case is home now but Abel (he has 2 years left) hus trying to reach out to some of my boys "to talk" now but ain't nothing to explain. No words will change his actions & everybody just trying to get off parole. Hus told my boy he has footage of me gettin knocked out twice but he can't release it til he off parole which is also bs that footage would've been released same day if it didn't show them gettin served lol. Only say that to say I'm not rehashing old shit it never went away
Animated rats dancing around is extremely llulzy. Square dancing with fedoras on. I can see it