J-Diggs Ft PSD Tha Drivah - Soul Of Gangsta

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 19, 2014
psdthadrivah
14 minutes ago
Full force tried to besmirch my cool. 10hrs later still no paper? He said he had it, promised to put it on line,now he sayin he just a messenger. I guess KINKOS MUSTA BEEN CLOSED or thT dirty street walker couldn't get no "John"money. Tell em to stay in the pedestrian lane and keep me out that booty hole mouth of his. He pump faked on his fans. Get off the net and cm check my pulse. #caseclosed #exposed #nopapertrail #coolisin #theartofcool #theriskandthereward2 #psism

Jun 5, 2004
Not taking any sides yet... But i got a question, dont some federal agencies have programs that are meant to protect the snitch...like not witness protection or anything, but its where they make sure they dont have anything on file for pedestrians to find for people who snitched? Like you would have to be a fed to login to see the paperwork... Dont they do that sometimes for high profile cases?

Haha i said pedestrians, i meant citizens

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
Not taking any sides yet... But i got a question, dont some federal agencies have programs that are meant to protect the snitch...like not witness protection or anything, but its where they make sure they dont have anything on file for pedestrians to find for people who snitched? Like you would have to be a fed to login to see the paperwork... Dont they do that sometimes for high profile cases?

Haha i said pedestrians, i meant citizens
you are right. and the 2 informants in the case were confidential.

Apr 25, 2002
From what I Read, Davidson got arrested in 2008, Nehring was called to the seen. In August 2008 a confidential informant got Nehring a introduction to Lott. Hmmmm confused lol

In August 2009, Brian Nehring, an undercover agent for the Drug Enforcement Administration, called Lott to set up a buy.

Surveillance agents in nearby cars watched as Lott arrived in a silver Mercedes-Benz and greeted Nehring. He handed him a plastic-wrapped Kilo Curt CD and Mac Dre DVD from his Thizz label — on the house
.... " miami - hey i never met you in my life but you want to buy heroin and heres a mac dre dvd i work for thizz ent "

....undercover - thank you! case closed .

miam i to old in the game to acting a amature the death of mac dre really fucked them up

Jun 5, 2004
For two days, more than 35 officers and FBI agents trailed the friends as they picked up girls, shopped for sneakers and purchased deodorant at Wal-Mart.
Hahahahahaha yadiddab00boo shaboobalabopy on da AVE girbaud shuttle jeans with 8,0000,000,000 extacie thizzes but im too hyphy to notice 7 suburbans full of white guys with bunocalas chaddida addadA wHOA SO FLY SO hiGh

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
j diggs ‏ J @jdiggs thizz · 6h
LLAG.... I'm not postin no fakeshit... I'm read thatshit WORD4WORD ON YOUTUBE...#NOCUTCARD

Waiting for video... Which one will drop first "The YOUTUBE Paperwork or Detox???" LOL ^^^^
lmfao@ he's gonna read it. instead of showing it to you he's gonna read some story off a blank piece of printer paper.