It's Official: The Niners Suck

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 22, 2004
I agree. I've been on his side for his whole career because he's had nothing going for him. Everything has always been against him. That has not changed this year.. He has nobody that can catch aside from Battle, but Battle doesn't always get open like he needs to. Last year when we had the threat of Antonio Bryant, that's when Battle was getting it done because the defense actually had somebody to worry about. I knew it was a bad call to release Antonio Bryant, and the whole reason he was released was his attitude.. I don't fuckin care anymore, they need to get some playmakers regardless of their damn attitudes. Bryant did much better than anyone we have this year. Sometimes you have to deal with these issues and not just send them away in order to win games. Nolan is too damn stubborn to realise that. Alex is not convincing me he will be a good QB at all this year. To his credit, his receivers have dropped a gang of passes, and that hurts him. But I haven't seen any sign of progression in Alex Smith this year, in fact I've seen signs of regression. The shit is ridiculous and something needs to be changed. It might be time to start looking for another QB. If his play continues throughout the season, I say we better start looking for a replacement.

I fucking totatly agree with you I was yelling this all day long we have plenty of cap space I dont know who would be available to pick up next year but I would think to spend some money on the QB and revamped the staff and the offense..

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
shit if they cant beat the falcons thats pretty sad, do they have the Dolphins this year lol theres a team they can beat.. hopefully. they need to reformat their offense in a major way

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
YEAAAAAAAAH LET ME BE THE FIRST RAIDERS FAN TO GET IN HERE! FUCK THE NINERS! THEY SUCK! THEY BLOW! THEY'RE WEAK! HAHA THE WHINERS!

LOL

Just kidding.

Seriously, this season, for the 49ers, is a shock to me. I didn't expect them to be Super Bowl contenders, but playoff contenders, for sure. I thought they had a great shot at the NFC West title, and was lining them up for about 10-11 wins, no lie.

I really haven't watched them play, so I can't really speak on what the problem(s) would be, but, judging by the fact that Fatal's fingers are out of breath, I'd say he has it pretty much covered.

Like I said...shocking to me.

With us...expectations were low. Niners had high expectations...

Oh well, kiddies...there's always next year.

Go Raiders.

reza

Sicc OG
Jun 9, 2005
THEY RUN NOTHING THAT COULD CONFUSE A DEFENSE, AND DAMN WHEN YOU LOOSE TO THE WEAK ASS FALCONS YOU KNOW YOUR TEAM SUCKS

AND TRUTHFULLY THE NINERS COULD VERY WELL BE O-8
I doubt even a Bill Walsh type coach could help these incompetent skill players that the Niners have. It all falls on Nolan because he brought in Lelie, D Jax, Davis, Smith. I'm tired of hearing the potential of these players.

Mar 24, 2006
i think Kraft (Patriots owner) is chipping in on the Niners Stadium fund, only thing he asked the Niners to do to receive his help was tank so they could get a top pick in the draft since the league took their pick away.

makes you go

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

doesnt it?

Apr 25, 2002
I've been tryin' to tell y'all about Alex Smith...
Yeah and during the offseason you were talking about "the progression of Alex Smith.." So don't take too much credit with that call. I can sit here and say "JaMarcus Russell is ass and will be a bust" and it will obviously be just because I don't like the raiders, but if it happens to become reality it doesn't mean I knew what I was talking about.

That being said.. Yes, you have been trying to tell us about Alex Smith. And although I firmly believe it was just because you don't like the Niners and you wanted to talk shit, you seem to have been right.