It's Official: The Niners Suck

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 25, 2002
ooooo Shit the niner did give up there first pick in 08 to the pat... WOW that fucking Blows!!!!!! Well the Bay Really Sucks right now but Raiders And Niner are still in it... only 2 games down....

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Yeah and during the offseason you were talking about "the progression of Alex Smith.." So don't take too much credit with that call. I can sit here and say "JaMarcus Russell is ass and will be a bust" and it will obviously be just because I don't like the raiders, but if it happens to become reality it doesn't mean I knew what I was talking about.

That being said.. Yes, you have been trying to tell us about Alex Smith. And although I firmly believe it was just because you don't like the Niners and you wanted to talk shit, you seem to have been right.
That's BS... what progression was I was talking about? You got me mixed up with someone else. I've always said Alex Smith was/is a bust. Check the "Is Alex Smith a Bust" thread and then quote me. And I didn't call him a bust because I don't like Niners... I called him a bust because he's garbage compared to the other number 1 picks that were quarterbacks.

Mar 12, 2005
Man I was hoping the Raiders would have signed Martz...

Cowher wouldn't be a bad choice for the Niners if he decided to coach again.
I'm for him too, Martz could also do well remember Marshall Faulk? Frank Gore had many attributes Faulk had, although not showing this season. He could break tackles, juke the defender, catch and make plays outta nothing. Problem is, without Great WR his system of offense won't do well. Cowher on the other hand runs a real West Coast Offense, and is a Great Defensive mind or at least above average. Wait til Nolan's Contract is up, Hire Cowher make Nolan Defensive coordinator LOL.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Yeah... Martz ain't no joke. I thought the Raiders blew it by not hiring him. Cowher would help the Niners right away.... they won't play soft under Cowher.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
lol the only problem with mike martz is the hes the total opposite of hostler, martz is fucking insane, lol remember with the rams, he would go for it on hella 4th downs and shit?

But maybe thats what we need?

Some BALLS

Mar 4, 2006
I think we should just get rid of the whole offensive line. They are garbage. Everyone that plays offensive line for the niners we should get rid of every single one of them. They haven't done shit this year. I wish we could have held on to either Brandon Lloyd or Antonio Bryant. Im also not impressed with Smith at all this year. He getting paid hella bank to overthrow and underthrow everybody. Get rid of the offensive coordinator and i think Nolan gotta go. Get the fuck out of here Nolan. You ain't doing shit this year. I had hope last year too.