It's Official: The Niners Suck

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2006
the 49ers fucked up for giving up Norv Turner..

Nolan is not the coach for the 49ers...his play book is wack..

pretty much the whole coaching staff needs to go..

starting with Nolan..

the 49ers have the players..but not the right coaching staff to motivate the team to win games..

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
the 49ers fucked up for giving up Norv Turner..

Nolan is not the coach for the 49ers...his play book is wack..
You know that the niners signed Turner to an extension right?

And you know that it isnt Nolan's playbook too right?

Yup, we should fire the Head Coach in the middle of the season, that'll get the niners on the right track..........

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
I think we should just get rid of the whole offensive line. They are garbage. Everyone that plays offensive line for the niners we should get rid of every single one of them. They haven't done shit this year. I wish we could have held on to either Brandon Lloyd or Antonio Bryant. Im also not impressed with Smith at all this year. He getting paid hella bank to overthrow and underthrow everybody. Get rid of the offensive coordinator and i think Nolan gotta go. Get the fuck out of here Nolan. You ain't doing shit this year. I had hope last year too.
yeah the same brandon lloyd whos scared to make a catch up the middle, the same brandon lloyd who aint doin shit on the redskins and hasnt lol

Apr 25, 2002
Yup, we should fire the Head Coach in the middle of the season, that'll get the niners on the right track..........
Firing Nolan right now would be a dumb move. But if this horrible play continues, he needs to go at the end of the season. There's a lot of talent on the team, they just aren't executing. It's the coaches' job to make them execute and perform well. Nolan calls all the shots, and obviously it's not working.

May 10, 2002
TSSSSSSSSSHAAAAAAA.COM
YALL SEEM THAT COMEERCIAL FOR THE MONDAY NIGHT GAME? WHERE IT TALKS ABOUT THE DUDE IN THE BAR LEAVING BEROFE THE GAME WAS OVER BECAUSE HE THOUGHT THE JETS WERE GONNA LOOSE THEN THEY STARTED TO COMEBACK AND THEY WOULDN'T LET HIM IN

THEN THE COMMERCIAL GOES SO THIS MONDAY NIGHT WHEN THE NINERS PLAY THE SEAHAWKS DON'T LEAVE TILL THE GAME IS OVER HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

SHIT THE GAME IS 5 DAYS AWAY AND IT'S ALREADY OVER

Sep 22, 2007
Damn Fatal... got a lot on your mind I see. Theres is one glaring thing I see wrong and thats what you said. Gore does not get the ball half as much as he should be. Out of the games ive seen the niners play this season when Gore gets the ball he does well.