It's Official: The Niners Suck

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Halfway thru the season and they look like shit.

Our coaching blows. Nolan is starting to show that his stubborn mentality is killing this team. He refuses to make changes even though it's obvious they are needed. He refuses to pick up players who don't stack up to his "character" standards, in other words they are not "Nolan guys," even if they would be great playmakers. He won't demote Hostler, which is fuckin retarded because I can call better plays sitting on my ass at home. Shit, I'll even fill in for that prick for free - no charge. They've stopped playing aggressive defense, and now the D looks soft. They give up too many run plays and the lack of pressure they put on the QB is starting to make the secondary look terrible as well.

I'm starting to think Nolan needs to go, along with his whole staff besides Greg Manusky - he does a good job when he's allowed to be aggressive with his defense. If Alex Smith can't get his shit together and stop over/underthrowing his receivers, let his ass go. If the line doesn't perform, make changes where they should be made.. Those changes are more than likely in the O-Line coaching. The O-Line has a lot of talent, but they don't get it done, which leads me to believe poor coaching is the culprit. Frank Gore is the only guy on the offense who is any good right now, even though his numbers don't show it. They don't give him the ball enough, which is a direct result of horrible playcalling. And when they do give him the ball, it's predictable as fuck.. Again, a direct result of poor playcalling.

Fuck this shit, I'm steamed. This organization needs to be shaken up.

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

yea, the niners are pretty horrible...alex hasnt shown shit this year, alex is lookin more and more like a bust...V Davis had some catches but no YAC...shit is bad all around

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
The 9ers need a #1 receiver, someone who can catch. Alex Smith keeps rushing his throws, and if he does have time he either under/over throws. They should let his ass run options or something. Use his legs more maybe. I don't care anymore. They need to do something drastic cuz I'm sick of seeing the same shit week after week for awhile now. I think I only saw 1 screen pass, to Davis. And only 1 draw play I believe. I can't believe Lawyer fucking old-ass Milloy was tearing up the 9ers today. Sad, just sad.

Apr 25, 2002
Also our receiving core is a joke. Battle is the only decent receiver we have - and he's a 3rd WR at best. When they actually put Ashlie Lelie in there he's done some things, but they refuse to put him in there because he half-asses his damn routes. Darrell Jackson is just ass. He drops balls left and right. Vernon Davis is our biggest threat, and they don't even utlize his talent. Tossing him the ball on the sideline 2 yards off the line of scrimmage is not going to allow him to do shit. He's been open plenty of times for potential TDs, but he's been overthrown. Delanie Walker is a disappointment, as he's dropped plenty of passes and has done nothing so far.

They need to toss Jason Hill in there. What can they lose? The season is shot already, give him a shot. But it won't happen, because Nolan is stubborn as fuck.

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
Why don't they line Vernon Davis off the line, as a wide receiver? He's quick for a big dude. Same with Delanie Walker. Why don't they try some new shit instead of letting 8 defenders stack the box. It seems that everyone and their momma knows when the 9ers are going to run the ball. Aint no surprises with their packages.

Apr 25, 2002
alex hasnt shown shit this year, alex is lookin more and more like a bust...
I agree. I've been on his side for his whole career because he's had nothing going for him. Everything has always been against him. That has not changed this year.. He has nobody that can catch aside from Battle, but Battle doesn't always get open like he needs to. Last year when we had the threat of Antonio Bryant, that's when Battle was getting it done because the defense actually had somebody to worry about. I knew it was a bad call to release Antonio Bryant, and the whole reason he was released was his attitude.. I don't fuckin care anymore, they need to get some playmakers regardless of their damn attitudes. Bryant did much better than anyone we have this year. Sometimes you have to deal with these issues and not just send them away in order to win games. Nolan is too damn stubborn to realise that. Alex is not convincing me he will be a good QB at all this year. To his credit, his receivers have dropped a gang of passes, and that hurts him. But I haven't seen any sign of progression in Alex Smith this year, in fact I've seen signs of regression. The shit is ridiculous and something needs to be changed. It might be time to start looking for another QB. If his play continues throughout the season, I say we better start looking for a replacement.

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
And the 9ers have lost their top pick for next season. Nolan will probably be stubborn and keep Smith as the starter for next season.

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

I agree. I've been on his side for his whole career because he's had nothing going for him. Everything has always been against him. That has not changed this year.. He has nobody that can catch aside from Battle, but Battle doesn't always get open like he needs to. Last year when we had the threat of Antonio Bryant, that's when Battle was getting it done because the defense actually had somebody to worry about. I knew it was a bad call to release Antonio Bryant, and the whole reason he was released was his attitude.. I don't fuckin care anymore, they need to get some playmakers regardless of their damn attitudes. Bryant did much better than anyone we have this year. Sometimes you have to deal with these issues and not just send them away in order to win games. Nolan is too damn stubborn to realise that. Alex is not convincing me he will be a good QB at all this year. To his credit, his receivers have dropped a gang of passes, and that hurts him. But I haven't seen any sign of progression in Alex Smith this year, in fact I've seen signs of regression. The shit is ridiculous and something needs to be changed. It might be time to start looking for another QB. If his play continues throughout the season, I say we better start looking for a replacement.

one thing good players do is make immediate impact and make players around them better, even though the team might not be doing good around him, you are able to see the talent that the player has from sparks of offense/deffense they create by themselves...Vince Young is a perfect example of that, immideate impact and doing it without any good recievers...

Apr 25, 2002
i doubt nolan will be back.......
I'm truly starting to hope you're right.

The problem is Nolan has had nothing to worry about. The Yorks don't know a damn thing about football so they don't know if he's making good decisions or not. We need a goddamn General Manager who knows his shit. Nolan has had complete control of the organization since he was hired, which didn't look too bad at first because he got them out of cap trouble and had a decent team going last year.. A team we should have built upon this year.. But Nolan is pretty much the only decision-maker for the franchise. We need a knowledgeable GM sitting on top of Nolan, making sure he's making the right decisions. A GM that will not allow Nolan's stuborn attitude to ruin the damn team. A guy who Nolan actually has to answer to. Somebody that can and will fire Nolan's ass if he doesn't make the changes that need to be made.

That's what we need.

Apr 25, 2002
If and when they boot Nolan (hopefully after this season if he continues this horrible coaching) I hope we pick up an agressive coach. Somebody who is more offense-oriented (so he can let Manusky do what he wants with the defense). This way we can take more shots and put more points on the board. This conservative bullshit is whack as fuck. We need to start winning by 2 TDs instead of 2 points - and that's when we actually win the damn game.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
I'm truly starting to hope you're right.

The problem is Nolan has had nothing to worry about. The Yorks don't know a damn thing about football so they don't know if he's making good decisions or not. We need a goddamn General Manager who knows his shit. Nolan has had complete control of the organization since he was hired, which didn't look too bad at first because he got them out of cap trouble and had a decent team going last year.. A team we should have built upon this year.. But Nolan is pretty much the only decision-maker for the franchise. We need a knowledgeable GM sitting on top of Nolan, making sure he's making the right decisions. A GM that will not allow Nolan's stuborn attitude to ruin the damn team. A guy who Nolan actually has to answer to. Somebody that can and will fire Nolan's ass if he doesn't make the changes that need to be made.

That's what we need.

Well even with Yorks CHeap ass, he still wants to win games, he wants his new stadium, and a winning franchise will make that an easier goal to achieve, u can bet if he can somehow lure cowher, or another immediate impact HC in, nolan will be gone, I like manusky, but hostler is garbage, and u know if some1 like cowher came, he would get A OC that fuckign knows what they are doing

Feb 12, 2004
"With the 3rd overall pick in the 1st round, the New England Patriots select a player you desperately needed San Francisco 49ers."

lmao people are fucking heated on KNBR. The faithful are fucking pissed!! Fuck Nolan/hostler/smith

May 10, 2002
TSSSSSSSSSHAAAAAAA.COM
OH JUST BECAUSE IT'S FATAL EVERYONE AGREES LEE SAID LAST WEEK NOLAN NEEDED TO GO AND THAT WE SHOULD HAVE KEPT BRYANT TSSSSSSS HAAAAAAAAA

BUT YEA NOLAN AIN'T DOIN SHIT AND MOST OF THE TIME WHEN A COACH IS CALLING ALL THE SHOTS WITH PERSONEL SHIT DOESN'T REALLY WORK

PLUS WHEN THE NINERS DO DECIDE TO TAKE A SHOT DOWN THE FIELD ALEX SMITH OVERTHROWS THE BALL AND IT'S USUALLY A PICK

V DAVIS IS GETTIN THE BALL BUT THEY AIN'T CALLIN NOTHIN TO GET HIM TO BE ABLE TO RUN AFTER THE CATCH AND SMITH AIN'T HELPIN HIM EITHER,

THEY RUN NOTHING THAT COULD CONFUSE A DEFENSE, AND DAMN WHEN YOU LOOSE TO THE WEAK ASS FALCONS YOU KNOW YOUR TEAM SUCKS

AND TRUTHFULLY THE NINERS COULD VERY WELL BE O-8