Is it just me or is san diego shittin on the bay right now (music wise)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
^ was this shit directed at me?

If so, lemme break it down. Cannibus IS garbage. Even ask real East Coast niggas. Like I said, his punchlines are coo' in battles, but he cant make an album foe shit. Cant even make a decent song. Needed Kurupt and Ras to help him make anything good. Oh wait...they from the West huh? And what Westcoast music you consider commercial? I listen to old shit like Westside Connection, Dogg Pound niggas, Pac of course, so I guess that is commercial. Now im smashin shit like Crooked, still smash Jayo even tho hes a marc, smash Dago shit like CS, Mitch, Ecay, and Criccet. ~~1~~

Jul 12, 2002
What real east coast Opinions Have you gained on Canibus ?????????????

What nigga from the east coast do I ask to " see " if canibus is dope ???????????

lol...........

You niggaz is funny..................

Look at your post you just said you listen to commercial music .................

Canibus needed Kurupt ???????????

The same kurupt who dissed dmx cause he fucked his bitch..............

Oh wait.......ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT THE SAME KURUPT WHO IS ACTUALLY FROM PHILLY ??????????????????????

The same Kurupt who Got slapped up by Suge ???????????

I dont understand ????????????

how is it Canibus Needed Them to make a decent song ??????????????

To who's standards ?????????

Yours??????????

The west Coasts??????????????

LOL....................

Get used to me................

:devious:

" I'm Neva Leaven / I pledge Alligence , to forever breathin " -Royce da 5'9

Apr 5, 2003
I SAY U ALL JUST BUMP ECAY UNO, WATCH WHEN MENTAL SCARS DROPS DAMN THATS GONNA BE SOME STRAIGHT FUCKIN HEAT NO JOKE. HE IS GONNA BLOW UP, HE'S GOT THE VOICE, THE STYLE AND THE IMAGE, HE SPEAKS ABOUT REAL SHIT TOO

Nov 14, 2002
@ Solo Tip: I fucc wit a lot of underground East Coast niggas. I aint as biased to the W as you think. And everyone knows Cannibus wasnt nohtin special. A few tight freestyles, but thats it. Didnt even really do shit to Em in they beef. Hes done wit(if he ever started). And I neevr said i listened to commercial rap. I said i fucc wit them westcoast artists that YOU call commercial. Cant really be commercial tho since they dont get no air-play on radio stations and no love on BET. So is that commercial? And yes...only shit Cannibus put out that was good featured both Ras and Kurupt. I think you kno what im referring to. Last thing...just cuz Kurupt made some bitch moves, that has nothin to do wit his music. Sorry. ~~1~~

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
SOLO OVER THERE GETTIN ALL HURT

........DONT GET MAD CAUSE NIGGAZ IZ TELLIN YO WHATS REAL AND YOU JUST CANT SEEM TO UNDERSTAND.......LOL.....FUCK HOW YOU FEEL NIGGA!!!!!!

ONCE AGAIN.......:devious:

Apr 28, 2003
ITZ LIKE DIS MAN WE JUST TRYING TO PUT IT ON DA MAP REALTOUGH RIGHT NOW NOT EVEN THINKIN ABOUT IF WE SHITTIN ON FOOLZ JUST MASHIN PUTTIN OUT PRODUCT AND LETTIN THE STREETZ SPEAK ON IT ...

Apr 28, 2003
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
SAN DIEGO GOT HEAT

SAN DIEGO RAPPERS ARE DROPPIN THE BOMB ON THESE FOOLS NOBODY GOT MORE HEAT THAN MITCH OR DAMU I WORKED WIT DAMU ON NUMEROUS TRACKS GANGSTA AND THE NIGGA GOT HEAT
SHOUTS OUT TA TINY DOODER THATS MY ACE AND SHIT BUT BE ON THE LOOK OUT 4 THAT JACK DEE SHIT ASK AROUND ON THE SIKNESS ABOUT ME

WETCAT COMPANY ... NEMO O'L PUT YA'LL UP

Mar 15, 2003
Re: SAN DIEGO GOT HEAT

JACK DEE said:
NOBODY GOT MORE HEAT THAN MITCH OR DAMU

Is you the PR muthaphuCCa 4 them or sumpthin Cuzz? Damn nigga, those cats is Dago and I respect and support what they doing and shit, but you smokin water makin statements like that up top homie..

Apr 25, 2002
Jack Dee when you puttin out remix's an bootleggs??????? I am curious to hear you........Nemo was tellin you rappin in some spanglish.....I wanna check it out

lets get some info homie

Apr 29, 2003
Yeah man in reply to my man K-Doja we just doin our thang. I got much luv for bay artists but you know Daygo niggaz is startin to step up to the plate and come with that heat.

Apr 27, 2003
uncuttmuzic
AND FUCC WHO AINT GOT LOVE 4 THE( WEZT)
THIZ THA MUTHA FUCCIN THANKZ WE GET
NIGGA WE SUPPLY THE (BEZT)$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Jul 12, 2002
You Aint Tellin Me Shit ...................................:rolleyes:

Look @ how you sound.................

They Get no Air PLay Because They aint fuckin wit da Maja's..................

Nigga you aint gotta stay wit them............You Break off and do yo own shit.....................

Yall niggaz would rather get fucked by low budget ass underground labels............& then bitch & complain about no air play.................

Nigga get serious....................:confused:

Real ?

LOL......................

1nce again.........................

Hip-hop Is not Based Upon How the WEST COAST views hip hop or feels how it should be...........

It never has & it never will.................:(

They dont get no Air Play..........................

I see Snoop & Xzibit Videos.............

Those is the only two niggaz I really see tryna make somethin happen..........

The majority wanna be underground............

Canibus was just A few good freestyles ????????????

I've bet Youve Never Heard REAL Canibus Underground shit............

You Probably think " Canibus " was his First Album

You cant help niggaz who dont wanna help themselves.............

Nigga QB is Fulla Dope Rhyme'az.............I mean niggaz gettin ate like cereal........& you aint gone gain NO KINDA REPP unless you Ill...........

He aint Even The Illest tho............

Well atleast in QB................................

:devious:

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
:rolleyes:

I QUIT.....THIS GUY IS A LOST CAUSE......EVERY COAST HAS ITS HARD HITTERS.........EVERY COAST GOT THEM WACK NIGGAZ........AND THATS ABOUT AS REAL AS IT GETS