Is it just me or is san diego shittin on the bay right now (music wise)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 12, 2002
???????????????????

I gave replys.........................

My questions havent....................

I'm askin niggaz for lyricists..............

& they namen Yukmoth & Bad Ass.........LOL

Who yall Got ?????????????

How can your videos Get air play if you dont have any ??????????????

LOL

:devious:

Apr 5, 2003
www.minus-crew.com
who needs lyricists to get airplay?

and some lyricists fittin your description from the westcoast are Rasco, Planet Asia, El da Sensei, Akbar, Buck 50, Aceyalone, RAss Kass, Saafir, Dilated People, Del, Souls of Mischief, Encore and a lot of others.
these are all classical lyricists.

But anyway music is a question of flavor, and if gangsta rap dont fit yours, move on.
U will find something you like, like Lil C.S. wrote:
good music is good music no matter where it's from.

Bokusa

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
YOU A FUCKIN CHARACTER HOMIE.........YOU REALLY ARE ON THE SOLOTIP.....CAUSE NOBODY ELSE ON HERE CAN FEEL YO ASS......RAP AINT JUST ABOUT METAPHORS AND SHIT.......AND EVEN IF THATS THE WAY YOU CLAIMIN THATS ALL THE EAST COAST IS ABOUT....YOU WRONG THERE TOO........EVERYBODY ON THE EASTCOAST DONT SPIT THE WAY YOU TALKIN ABOUT.........YOU TALKIN BOUT LYRICIST........."EVERY NIGGA IN THIS FUCKIN RAP GAME IS A LYRICIST HOMIE"............WHETHER YOU LIKE THEIR STYLE OR NOT..........YOU A ONE SIDED NIGGA AND YOU DONT SEE THE REAL.........EVERYBODY ON THE WEST DONT RAP ABOUT GUNS AND KILLIN...........EVERYBODY ON THE EAST AINT NO METAPHORIC SUBLIMINAL INTELLECTUAL SPEAKIN TYPE NIGGA EITHER........IF YOU WANNA SAY THAT ALL THE WEST GOT TO RAP ABOUT IS KILLIN.....THEN YOU MIGHT AS WELL BRING IN THE DIRTY SOUTH......AND THEM NIGGAZ UP NORTH.....FUCK IT....BRING IN THE EAST COAST TOO.......CAUSE IN THIS RAP GAME......WE ALL SPITTIN THE SAME DAMN SHIT......JUST THE DELIVERY.....THE WAY IT FLOWS INTO YOUR SYSTEM IS DIFFERENT......ITS CALLED STYLES OF RAP......YOU CANT DOWNPLAY ONE FROM THE OTHER JUST CAUSE YOU DONT GET IT.....OPEN YOUR EARS AND LISTEN.....WE ALL SPITTIN AND RHYMIN IN THIS BITCH.........AND IF YOU AINT FEELIN THAT.......THEN I GUESS YOU CAN STAY ON THE SOLO WITH THAT SHIT:confused:

Jul 12, 2002
Rap isnt about Methaphors & punchlines ?

What are you talking about ?

Since when was this so ?

As long as i have been alive thats all REAL RAP has been about............

Maybe not Gangsta Rap................lol........

Who informed you Rap wasnt about lyrics ?

West coast niggaz ? lol

Thats what I'm talking about................

Rap originated in QUEENS , NY................& it is LIKE A CULTURE over THERE............

Rap has always Been about Tag Team Rappin , Battlen , Creative punchlines etc.........

For Example so YOU can understand :

We have Crips & bloods on the east coast..............

But if we do somethin different does that mean we can tell YALL how to BANG ?

Can we tell YALL how to ride on SWITCHS ?

Tell YALL HOW TO C-WALK ?

No we cant !!!!

SO how could you tell US how to rap & how rap should be judged ?

LOL...............fuck what you think nigga.........everybody aint no lyricist............:devious:

" Cold enough to freeze the mucus line'n, in ya sinus rock solid . " - Canibus

May 10, 2002
Hmmm...ok

Lyricist from the West...that dont spit all gangsta shit...

Byrdie
Syko
Young Vicious
Cool Nutz
Ras Kass
A-Wax
Skuntdunanna
Dividenz
Old Dominion

Only one of those cats is from Cali...and nothern Cali at that..

BUt i will agree...ive been slapin ALOT more East Coast lately...especially older shit...Big L,Kool G. Rap,BIg Daddy Kane,Gangstarr,Rakim(best ever),Nas...all that shit.And SoloTip do have one thing right...the Eeast tend to be more creative with lyrics...more punchlines...wider vocabulary...

BUt the one thing you gotta agree with SoloTip...its not WHAT you say...its HOW you say it...

Ill be the first to say...i dont like to hear about muthafuckas "killin they rivals"...that dont interest me.BUt if you say it ina creative enough manner...i might listen a lil bit longer than normal.SOme that do so....

A-Wax
Crooked I
Lynch
P-Folks
Dubb Sak
Sicx
the Big Bread camp
Hollow Tip

BUt all in all...I wanna hear a MC OBLITERATE someone on the MIC...plain & simple...shit gets my dick hard...

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
Re: Rap isnt about Methaphors & punchlines ?

SoloTip said:
What are you talking about ?

Since when was this so ?

As long as i have been alive thats all REAL RAP has been about............

Maybe not Gangsta Rap................lol........

Who informed you Rap wasnt about lyrics ?

West coast niggaz ? lol

Thats what I'm talking about................

Rap originated in QUEENS , NY................& it is LIKE A CULTURE over THERE............

Rap has always Been about Tag Team Rappin , Battlen , Creative punchlines etc.........

For Example so YOU can understand :

We have Crips & bloods on the east coast..............

But if we do somethin different does that mean we can tell YALL how to BANG ?

Can we tell YALL how to ride on SWITCHS ?

Tell YALL HOW TO C-WALK ?

No we cant !!!!

SO how could you tell US how to rap & how rap should be judged ?

LOL...............fuck what you think nigga.........everybody aint no lyricist............:devious:

" Cold enough to freeze the mucus line'n, in ya sinus rock solid . " - Canibus
YOU KNOW....I COULDA SWORE I SAID "EVERY NIGGA IN THIS RAP GAME IS A LYRICIST".....READ BEFORE YOU TYPE HOMIE..........AND WHO TOLD YOU WE TELLIN YOU HOW RAP SHOULD BE JUDGED????.........YOU THE ONLY NIGGA ON HERE JUDGIN....A POOR ONE AT THAT....LIKE I SAID B4..........AND READ VERY CAREFULLY THIS TIME...........IN THIS RAP GAME WE ALL TALKIN THE SAME SHIT.....WHETHER IT BE KILLIN, FLOSSIN, PIMPIN, OR JUST SPITTIN WHATEVER......."ITS ALL GAME"........YOU OVER SAYIN THE EAST COAST IS THE SHIT BECAUSE YOU FEEL TINGLED BY WHAT THEY SPIT..........SO FUCKIN WHAT....BE HAPPY NIGGA.........WE GIVES A FUCK.....

"WE EMPTY THE CLIP AND KEEP 'EM LOADED LIKE DOPE FIENDS/ AND WE SMOKE GREEN/ ALL THE TIME/ WRITE RHYMES ON THE CRIME SCENE/ NIGGAZ ON MY TEAM 'LL SLAP A NIGGA TO THE DIRT/ SNATCH'EM UP OUT HIS SHIRT/ YELLIN THIS THE SOUTH AND BOUNCE TO THE TURF".............T-NUTTY

Mar 15, 2003
Re: Rap isnt about Methaphors & punchlines ?

SoloTip said:

A little Hip-Hop History 101 for you dogg..Hip-Hop Originated in The South Bronx, NY and Kool Herc is recognized as the Founder and starter of this thing we call Hip-Hop...

SD OG

May 10, 2002
Re: Re: Rap isnt about Methaphors & punchlines ?

San DIEgo OG said:

A little Hip-Hop History 101 for you dogg..Hip-Hop Originated in The South Bronx, NY and Kool Herc is recognized as the Founder and starter of this thing we call Hip-Hop...

SD OG
Good call pimpin...and this is from a cat from the...whats that???OHHHHHHHH THE WEST COAST!!!!!

Jul 12, 2002
SOUTH BRONX ?????????????????

LOL..........................

Im done............

first of all KOOL HERC was from JAMAICA & ORIGINALLY was from KINGSTON NY then he MOVED to the bronx.......

& He didnt originate HIP HOP he ORIGINATED Beat Boxing & Break dancing..............

Look him up in Yahoo MR.IM-FROM-THE-WESTCOAST-AND-I-THINK-I-KNOW-WHAT-IM-TALKIN-ABOUT...............

YOU NIGGAZ DONT KNOW SHIT................:confused:

Do you know how rap even formulated from the days of The Funkadelics & George Clinton

Ever heard of Chocolate city ? Kool & the Gang..................

you know NOTHING about this culture so you abviously is a trend follower with 10 % knowledge about this game...........

I bet you think white people started rock & roll huh ?

lol........

Rap Originated in QB & it will die in QB.................

Game over..............

There's no restart button.................:devious:

" Cold enough to freeze the mucus Linen , in ya sinus , rock solid " - Canibus

May 10, 2002
Re: SOUTH BRONX ?????????????????

SoloTip said:

first of all KOOL HERC was from JAMAICA & ORIGINALLY was from KINGSTON NY then he MOVED to the bronx.......

& He didnt originate HIP HOP he ORIGINATED Beat Boxing & Break dancing..............

YOU NIGGAZ DONT KNOW SHIT................:confused:

Do you know how rap even formulated from the days of The Funkadelics & George Clinton

Ever heard of Chocolate city ? Kool & the Gang..................

you know NOTHING about this culture so you abviously is a trend follower with 10 % knowledge about this game...........

I bet you think white people started rock & roll huh ?

Actually...it goes WAAAAY deeper than George Clinton...and even deeper than african-americans...

BUt anyways...its good that you know your shit...but theres no need to talk down on others tastes bro.If a muthafucka thinks DJ Quik or MC Eiht are the best "MC"s ever...than let em...thats what makes the world a dope place...different strokes for different folks...but you gotta respect others tastes as well...theres nothin wrong with givin out facts and proven people wrong...but no need to come off like you better than everyone else...thats just bein a bitch about the situation...

DO ya thang playa...but you seem to come off like you better than the WEST COAST...and you ona WEST COAST message board....about 75% of the folks on here is from the West...so if you aint really diggin any West shit...why are you here????Im just curious blood...dont get all defensive on me...

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
@SOLO......TAKE YOUR ASS TO "STREETZ.COM".......NUTHIN BUT EASTCOAST NIGGAZ OVER THERE.....GO PREACH THAT BULLSHIT YOU TALKIN TO THEM.........THEY'LL PROBABLY CHERISH AND WORSHIP YOU..........CAUSE YOU A LOST CAUSE OVER HERE......

Jul 12, 2002
Talking down on who ?

Its True.............

Did you see the last Dj Quick interveiw ? When he stormed out the studio and said " West coast music sucks " ?

To open some of your eyes this is a quote from YOUR favorite rapper.................." aint no TV , till ya see me , on americas most wanted fucked up gettin snacthed out my teepe "-Brotha Lynch

And then you say stupid shit like " Why dont they play lynch video's on B-e-t ect........"

Lol .............

Its a Fact " WEST COAST NIGGAZ " complain about how they get no air play & yet they refuse to go commercial................

& Then when they see nothin but East Coast Niggaz on Tv they complain & bullshit...........but dont wanna do what it takes & get that recognition...............

Then they say we be " HATEN " on the WEST..............:rolleyes:

LOL.................HYPOCRITES

Where can I get that CHRONIC ?????????????

What Bullshit Am I preaching ?????????????????????

How Many BAttle Tournaments Do they Have In the West ???????????????

Tag Team Competitions ???????????

Freestyle Olympics ??????????????

I'm hear tellin niggaz how it is...........Im not hear to cater to niggaz feelins........if you dont like it change it...............

we did................

That why 99.9 % of West Rappers " Claim " they are Bringin the west Back.................

To Where ????????????

The Block ?????????????????

:confused:

I Listen To CERTAIN rappers from the west.........THE CREATIVE ONE's..........

& Its only a select few....................

I'm not hear telling you what to listen to..............

I could care less................but i'll speak on it how it is..........Fuck how you feel

" Nigga what you got ?/ I can go on for more Millinieums than MAZDAS got on a Car lot "-Canibus

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
WHO IS THAT NIGGA YOU QUOTIN AT THE BOTTOM???....CANIBUS???.....HOPE YOU DONT CONSIDER HIM COMMERCIAL.........CAUSE HE AINT.......AND MOST OF THE WORLD STILL DIDNT FEEL HIS SHIT............BUT YO ASS THOUGHT HE WAS TIGHT...........BET THATS YO FAVORITE RAPPER HUH?..........DIDNT GO NOWHERE......STILL ON THE BLOCK JUST LIKE MOST OF TIGHT WEST COAST NIGGAZ OUT HERE.............OUT OF EVERY LIL QUOTE THAT NIGGA SAY......YOU STILL DONT SEE THAT NIGGA GETTIN NO PLAY.........MOST OF US FEELIN LYNCH.....WAY MORE THAN CANIBUS..........AND THIS NIGGA NEVER GET PLAY.........WHY THE FUCK WE WANNA GO COMMERCIAL?????.....THATS WHY YA'LL NIGGAZ BITE DICK NOW...........DOIN WHAT THE TOP EXECS WANT YOU TO DO TO MAKE THAT EXTRA BUCK...........I BET YO UNCLE TOM ASS WOULD DO A SONG WITH RIGHT-SAID-FRED IF THAT WAS THE ONLY WAY TO GET YOUR SHIT ON THE RADIO........IN THE UK!!!!.......FUCK YOU NIGGA...........WEST COAST NIGGAZ IS GONNA CONTINUE TO STRUGGLE AND STRIVE TO GET TO WHERE WE NEED TO BE.....WHILE YOU NIGGAZ GOBBLE DICK AND GET PUSHED AROUND...........WE OUT HERE PREACHIN REAL.........FUCK HOW YOU FEELIN TOO..........IRRELEVANT ASS DUDE...........YOU SPEAKIN ON OLD SHIT.........THAT WEST COAST EAST COAST SHIT IS A THING OF THE PAST AND YOU OVER THERE LIVIN OFF OF IT............TRYIN TO START UP OLD RIVALRIES AND SHIT.........AND IT AINT FUCK THE EAST COAST OR THE BAY.......ITS FUCK YOU....:devious:

Jul 12, 2002
Bite Dick ???????????????

Like Who Eazy-E did ?

MC ren Did ?

Mc Eight ?

Snoop ?

Dre ?

Daz & kurupt ?

Nate Dogg ?

Warrern G ?

Suge ?????????????????????:eek:

Lol.......you make no sense to me..................

I dont Understand Explain Your Logic....................

You dont own ANY west coast COMMERCIAL cd's ?????????????????

Dont Like any WEST COAST COMMERCIAL SONGS ?????????????????

YOU DONT FEEL GANGSTA PARTY ??????????????:confused:

Canibus is garbage according to whom ?????????????/

You ??????????

The West Coast ??????????????

LOL................