If you're rockin with what V Nasty is saying

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
i was just giving the logic why them fools are more accepted if they say nigga then someone white you the one twisting shit. you want us to be cool with a white girl sayin nigga and callin blacks nigga, sorry the shit wont fly its too close to the word nigger. and I said nothing about blacks not being racist why you pull that gay ass red herring? theres a difference, blacks aint the one in your hood saying no mames guey eating an elote then turning around and gettin angry at you and calling you a beaner its the other way around, but yes every one can be racist that wasn't the point tho. the point is if some fools you had beef with -who you somewhat cool with now- over some respect shit came up to you and was gettin at you on some shit you still shaky on you gon react and rightfully so. Not enough time has past for most black folk to let white folks say call them nigga ok. Fuck is hard for you to understand shit is offensive.
How come only like 10 people on this entire website can understand why we have a problem with this? Thank you Dhadnot for being one of those folks...

Feb 7, 2006
How come only like 10 people on this entire website can understand why we have a problem with this? Thank you Dhadnot for being one of those folks...
Because they confused, think the bay area hoods are the voice for America, Bet and rappers speak for black americans, they didn't have fathers to teach them respect for themselves and history or their black homeboys didn't, either way they are confused.

I'ma leave it with too short:

So much game in a Too $hort rap
Blacks can't be white and whites can't be black
Why you wanna act like someone else?
All you gotta do is just be yourself
We're all the same color underneath
Short Dog's in the house you'd better listen to me
Never be ashamed of what you are
Proud to be black stand tall at heart
Even though some people give you no respect
Be intelligent, when you put em in check
Cause when you're ignorant, you get treated that way
And when they throw you in jail you got nothing to say
So if you don't listen it's not my fault
I'll be getting paid while you'll be paying the cost
Sitting in the jailhouse running your mouth
While me and my peoples try to get out

Apr 25, 2002
Really cuz I would like to know were people like you draw the line...
they'll draw the line as far far far away as it takes to prove their point. its proven through out these Kreayshawn/V-Nasty race threads. pardon the pun thats not intended, but a supposed "black and white" issue like this is leaking grey at every end so no one gets caught up in hypocracy. thats my opinion.

fuckin V-Nasty :mad:

Dec 3, 2009
yeah im not down with her saying the N word...
but i'm strangely attracted to her..
but then not.. cause her Vagina is nasty..
and has many wonderful STDs just waiting to be transmitted!

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
Dhadnot is right, people shouldn't be dropping N bombs, not even black people, that shit is the most offensive thing you can say to a black person.

that being said, I never heard of v nasty, but that gucci guccie bitch and lil debbie would get it. let them get paid its not like 9-5 is for everyone.

Feb 7, 2006
Dhadnot is right, people shouldn't be dropping N bombs, not even black people, that shit is the most offensive thing you can say to a black person.

that being said, I never heard of v nasty, but that gucci guccie bitch and lil debbie would get it. let them get paid its not like 9-5 is for everyone.
really tho, they not that good lookin.

Mar 1, 2007
^^^ video is so true... i have meet chicks like v nasty... so fucking annoying... it erks me when my boys slide thru with some hood rat ass white chicks and every other fuckin word is that word... but as soon as we step out for a night on the town, they start actin like they some valley ass white girls... dont hear the word for the rest of the night... they start like that, only sayin the word around people they comfortable sayin it with... but when they start usin it loosely, like its not a racial slur, thats when shit really gona pop off... as it did with v nasty... this dumb broads probably never been in some real shit before, where she was questioned for the shit she was sayin... if a real strong minded person confronted v nasty about droppin bombs like she does, she'd tuck her tail and try and shy away... jus like kreyshawn or whatever her name is did in the video with the radio host... she put v nasty on blast... she didnt kno how to respond to the questioning... she thought she was gona get her ass wooped... she did not look hood or grimey like they claim to be... there was no sign of MOB in that white girl... guaranteed v nasty pulls out the "white umbrella" when she does get confronted for the shit shes been droppin... its only a matter of time till it happens

Oct 25, 2007
www.antilabs.net
one of the craziest types of people i've ever ran across was an indian (from india) dude who said "nigga" like that. he was grimey tho he ran in people's houses on the regular.

he was a real character.

Mar 1, 2006
Attention: If you don't want to read this, then dont. Nobody is forcing you. Move on to something more your speed...

You know what fuck it!!!

Everyone just needs to stick to thier own cultures...stop eating other cultures foods, stop listening to their music...and stop using words they made up...I know this is america and all with dumb ideas like free speech and even crazier things going on here like cultures mixing and taking ideas and life styles from each other but lets just play with the notion
OK Lets play with the notion. I say your logic is flawed...

Blacks stop using English when you speak....every word you use comes from europeans...go back to africa find out which tribe you came from and speak that dialect.
Our people didn't choose to use this language, We were forced to. THAT, and the fact that we were brought here in chains against our will, makes it painfully obvious that it is not our duty to buy our own passage back to Africa to discover our native tongues. I'm pretty comfortable here, and since this country was built on the backs of slaves (my ancestors), I think I'll stay.

Whites stop eating mexican food...I dont wanna see yall at the taco trucks no more...go eat a biskit or somthin.
Blacks don't get PAID for getting called N*GGA by Non-Blacks. By making something available for sale, you invite others to partake. It's my contention that my people's dignity is not for sale, therefore; you are not invited to call me N*GGA...

Asians stop making better cars than Americans...Americans made cars up first...yall need to go back to riding in wagons and stop making us look bad.
I would agree, Asians DO make better cars than Americans. Problem is: The word Nigga coming out of a Non-Blacks mouth (however sweet it may sound to you) does NOT sound better than the same word coming out of a Black persons mouth...

Americans stop using fireworks for your damm 4th of july and new years celebrations...the chinese people invinted fireworks and been using them for their new years a lot longer...stop biting
The fact that immigrant Chinese-Americans brought the tradition of fireworks to America and shared it with their newfound countrymen, kind of hints at the fact that they weren't too concerned with keeping it to themselves, and that all were happy with the arrangement. With that in mind, I guess you COULD say that White slave masters shared their tradition of calling their slaves "N*GGERS" with their own slaves, and therefore; weren't too concerned with keeping it to themselves either... Problem is: I think it's clear that EVERYONE is not happy with THIS arrangement...

Native Americans stop getting haircuts....you know how madd you ancestors would be to see yall cutting your hair like the white man...weres your pride
Ya Know, I't's a known fact that I have a bit of Native American in my blood. So I'll make you a deal... I'll start growing my hair. You stop calling me N*GGA.

Mexicans stop using ak's to fight you damm drug wars down there...those are russian guns...keep with cutting off heads I think blades are still cool, I believe the clover people were the first to make cuttin tools but their all dead so you safe there
In this case, I'll refer you to Judge Judy: Each time a case like this appears before Judy, she invokes a doctrine in the law called “the clean hands doctrine”. Simply put, the doctrine states if you have broken the law, even a small portion of the law, you can not appeal to the court to make a wrong right for you. Even if the other person is guilty as….sin. You and I both know that ain't no Mexicans flying to Russia to pry those AKs out of the Russian peoples hands... Ya dig?

Matter fact, Everyone in the world just needs to take the number 0 out of math all together...the mayans were the first to use that so everybody else is just ass out...yall enginers just need figure a different way build shit
Actually it was more probable that the Olmecs invented zero, if it is even possible to lay claim to something that, theoretically, has always existed or... doesn't exist at all. After all, whether you believe that there is a GOD or not, there are two things to consider...

1. If there is no GOD then there most likely was zero a time when there was nothing (0). See the paradox?

2. If there is a GOD then there most likely was a time when god had to come to self realization. Meaning God realized that God was God, and every thing else was Not GOD. Or in other words... zero (0).

yall fake ass internet civil rights activist need to stop it cuz at the end of the day you aint gonna do shit about it but type
What else would you suggest I do? Should I go slap her up? Spray her with the aforementioned Russian AK? Go to prison, get the gas chamber,orphan my children, and widow my wife? THAT would be a bit extreme...no? I think I'm doin' enough by exposing her to as many people as will listen. Look, at the end of the day all she's doing is runnin' her mouth. I was taught to fight fire with fire. So... I'm runnin' MY mouth. Problem is... you're TOO mad at me for runnin' MY mouth and not mad ENOUGH at her for runnin' HERS.

...most blacks folks are not offended by the word nigga so why be mad now????
How are you gonna speak for us??????