If you're rockin with what V Nasty is saying

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
rossi...nobody would call me a spammer
for the most part, i stay the fuck out of "these" kind of topics

i'm not into arguing points, discussing who's right and who's wrong...just plainly stating the fact that some people prolly shouldn't bother sending me a Christmas card with picture this year

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
i dont fuck with people like that, but at the same time i am no one to judge. i done seen some down as white folks put in work for ene at the same time i seen mexicans riding with that damu shit..color dont matter as much at that belowe level grimey unless its green and thats what the level seems to never understand.

i wont speak down upon her because i seen that shit in person, white girls riding on some super grimey shit, but damn..some people are not meant for the spotlight, she needs to realize that, grow up.

then again, if she switched it up she would be labeled as one who does such..she shoulda just stayed in the backround and rode the fame of her two cute compadres

Aug 14, 2009
Fillmoe
consequences for peoples actions will always get handled accordingly. So to whom ever is doing what, needs to willingly accept what may or may not come their way. Which is why I posed the question before in regards to Kreyshawn, whats more important? friendship or developing a career?

Jul 25, 2007
So why aint I seen know threads on goldtoes, fat joe, cypress hill or any other non-black rappers saying nigga????

Seems like some bangwaggon civil right movement is goin on...
I dont know, maybe because them folks have some real street cred and have the respect from the "Brothas" to be using that word. Now this V Nasty chick seems like a fake who is trying waay too much to be "Ghetto" and thinking ignorance and acting like a hood rat = #SWAG and the right to say the word. Which is stupid.

Jun 23, 2005
I dont know, maybe because them folks have some real street cred and have the respect from the "Brothas" to be using that word. Now this V Nasty chick seems like a fake who is trying waay too much to be "Ghetto" and thinking ignorance and acting like a hood rat = #SWAG and the right to say the word. Which is stupid.
you grew up with them cats right? how the fuck you know if anyone besides your people have street cred?

And all these "brothas" is mad at the fact that a "non black person is using the word nigga", but in reality its just cuz she a lil white girl that they mad.

i dont condone her ignorance, but i thinks its funny that people try to act like they aint heard a non-black say nigga and not do shit bout it.

how she acts. its entertainment to me, kinda like serio tries to be mexican, or that arab guy shy baller who thought he was a down ass ese lol

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
^
pretty much that.

i L the fuck OL at white folks getting mad at this..matter fact, anyone really..i mean, why put the blame on her when there are hundreds if not thousands others that throw that word around like its cool? shit, i know folks who on some hood shit that aint black that never say the word out of respect of what weight it holds, sloppyness is what this is, and mislead pent up jealous anger is what is being displayed towards this chick

fuck it, handle your biz