If you're rockin with what V Nasty is saying

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 28, 2003
So why aint I seen know threads on goldtoes, fat joe, cypress hill or any other non-black rappers saying nigga????

Seems like some bangwaggon civil right movement is goin on...
WTF? Cypress Hill? B-Real is half black (his pops is a black cuban) and Sen Dog and his brother Mellow Man Ace are black Cubans..DJ Muggs is white but he don't even rap.

Fat Joe is from NY and for some reason NY puerto ricans get pass to say n-gga. Last and most definitely the least...Goldtoes is a bum who no-one outside of a few select spots in Northern Cali even nows exist.

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
WTF? Cypress Hill? B-Real is half black (his pops is a black cuban) and Sen Dog and his brother Mellow Man Ace are black Cubans..DJ Muggs is white but he don't even rap.

Fat Joe is from NY and for some reason NY puerto ricans get pass to say n-gga. Last and most definitely the least...Goldtoes is a bum who no-one outside of a few select spots in Northern Cali even nows exist.
While cos the dude you have quoted in you sig has no black in him and says nigga all the time in his raps too...so whats gonna be ur excuse for him????

Yall ppl need to be more consistant with ur arguments...

Feb 7, 2006
No one needs to be consistent with shit cuz all the suppoed laws rule G-codes the sicc and its members suppoedly abide by are chalk full of holes hypocrisy and passes. The N word in any variation is usually offensive to many black people coming from those not in our group, especially if you're white because of the history. Say it to your friends, your "niggas," whatever, but if you get on a national level sayin nigga/nigger/nigra or any variation and you're not black, especially if you're white, know that you have blacks in all social classes, hoods, sub-cultures lookin to get on your helmet. Same thing with gay folks, Jews, Asians, etc. You're not apart of a group and say something that's an offenive word wether in good nature or not people gonna be on you. And no non-black person can justify it unless it's fuck the black community, their history and their feelings. If it's that then let it be so.

And for the record Nigga is the same word as nigger, we've been called nigger so long we ran with it and kept the poor southern pronounciation, where we first heard it,NIGGA. We been called niger, nigra, negros, niggas, nigger, necro, but all of it has to do with different European labeling of blacks and it wasn't always a negative either. I know most of yall don't care but at least some of yall can learn something. At least find the history of the word you're saying. And for my Ene's is it cool for a dropout ese to call yall farmero or buster, even though I see 114 percent proud farmero or heard yall call each other these dis terms? Nah, it's not, that's the same logic blacks who are mad at V-nasty have on the situation, and that's 114 percent real.

May 5, 2005
Fat Joe's grand momma is Black, I'd say the Majority of Puerto Ricans have some African Roots somewhere, don't try the so do all people shit either, Ricans are mixed for the most part. So in NY they get a pass yes. Also as mentioned them Cyprus Hill cats are Cubans, and B Real is Part Black Sen Dog is Black.

Feb 7, 2006
B-real's momma black cuban, both sen-dog and mellow man ace black cubans, Dj Muggs is Italian he don't say the word, Fat joe got black recently in him same with a lot of dominicans and P.rocks they part of the diaspora like us and are closer to us. Other races get passes more sometimes too but the same mufucka that's niggain you can and sometimes will turn around and call you nigger or your folks. You see that in South Central where you got mexicans that grew up with blacks havin funkin on some turf shit then it get to the nigger, mayate talk. Hell I seen it on this board with SOME of the enes callin blacks changos or mayate when they're mad, but 2 posts ago it was my niggas.

I experienced that personally so I'm somewhat wary of other race with the super nigga shit, but I don't trip that much but it hits a lot of blacks differently when a white says it, and I guess it's the history of the 2 races and the word. Probably one day the community for the most part will be over it, but right now no.

Oct 30, 2005
no one should get "passes" to say the word if its that demeaning, thats the whole problem just because u have 1/4 black in u or just because ur great grandma married a black man. it doesnt give u the right to use it, ur allowin the word to carry less weight by using the "pass" excuse...everyone knows where the word originates from and everyone knows in this day and age we are all a product of our own enviroment....hip hop or rap or whatever u wanna call it has the biggest influence in todays society especially in young people...when u listen to your favorite artist and u hear the word nigga, its allowing these youngster to think its ok to say it, just like the word "bitch"...its a word thats been around for many moons but its been popularized by rap and when its force fed into their ears of these youngins....theres a good chance alot of them are gonna start sayin the word regardless of the race, u gotta get at the source first and i dont mean just the rappers but also the parents of this kids who dont teach them any morals at a young age, respect is everything and if u dont show any, u definately wont get any....unfortunately the word will never go away but we can teach the next generation that the definition of it means the same regardless of what race says it....

May 2, 2009
SO THE WHOLE ISSUE ABOUT THIS GIRL IS THAT SHE SAYS NIGGA? THERES A HAND FULL OF NON BLACK RAPPERS FROM THE BAY THAT USE THE WORD NIGGA ALL THE TIME IN THEIR MUSIC, WHY ISNT THERE A BUNCH OF THREADS ABOUT THEM??