If you're rockin with what V Nasty is saying

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
SO THE WHOLE ISSUE ABOUT THIS GIRL IS THAT SHE SAYS NIGGA? THERES A HAND FULL OF NON BLACK RAPPERS FROM THE BAY THAT USE THE WORD NIGGA ALL THE TIME IN THEIR MUSIC, WHY ISNT THERE A BUNCH OF THREADS ABOUT THEM??
because they aint gettin no airplay.

Apr 21, 2011
yall still arguin about this shit its simple.kreayshawn and vnasty aint the same bitch. kreayshawn songs like gucci gucci,i aint herd her say nigga .v nasty do its ridiculous. someone needs to sit down with her n tell bitch vnasty that shit is not cool.yall act like vnasty got a song out but if she did who would listen to that garbage???who cares anyways fuck vnasty we just boycott that bitch until she clean up her vocabulry. VNASTY this message is for you! : respect yoourself and others and please stop sayin nigga like you got no other words to use. you hella white like white out bitch

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
It's funny how famous this bitch got just from droppin n bombs. She's like the 2nd most popular bay rapper right now and I've never even heard a song by her. Just 2 shitty freestyles.

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
B-real's momma black cuban, both sen-dog and mellow man ace black cubans, Dj Muggs is Italian he don't say the word, Fat joe got black recently in him same with a lot of dominicans and P.rocks they part of the diaspora like us and are closer to us. Other races get passes more sometimes too but the same mufucka that's niggain you can and sometimes will turn around and call you nigger or your folks. You see that in South Central where you got mexicans that grew up with blacks havin funkin on some turf shit then it get to the nigger, mayate talk. Hell I seen it on this board with SOME of the enes callin blacks changos or mayate when they're mad, but 2 posts ago it was my niggas.

I experienced that personally so I'm somewhat wary of other race with the super nigga shit, but I don't trip that much but it hits a lot of blacks differently when a white says it, and I guess it's the history of the 2 races and the word. Probably one day the community for the most part will be over it, but right now no.
hahaha...you sound hella dumb!!!

So what percentage of black do you have to be for it to be ok to say nigga???? 50%....30....would 10 be ok??? You gonna do back round checks and see how black someone is???? For real breh that shit is just retarded...

Or does it go by skin tone??? Oh no that wouldnt work cuz i seen indians and latins that be way darker than some blacks.

So what is it??? Would it be coo for a black person from africa that never lived a day in or know anything of the "black american" experience or culture...would still be coo for then to say nigga???

Really cuz I would like to know were people like you draw the line...

And on the other shit you talkin bout dont act like blacks aint racist...they get just as racist as any other people in america do so miss me with that shit about mexicans in south central...ive had blacks call me beaner cuz I took to long to turn on a green light

You know what fuck it!!!

Everyone just needs to stick to thier own cultures...stop eating other cultures foods, stop listening to their music...and stop using words they made up...I know this is america and all with dumb ideas like free speech and even crazier things going on here like cultures mixing and taking ideas and life styles from each other but lets just play with the notion

Blacks stop using English when you speak....every word you use comes from europeans...go back to africa find out which tribe you came from and speak that dialect

Whites stop eating mexican food...I dont wanna see yall at the taco trucks no more...go eat a biskit or somthin

Asians stop making better cars than Americans...Americans made cars up first...yall need to go back to riding in wagons and stop making us look bad

Americans stop using fireworks for your damm 4th of july and new years celebrations...the chinese people invinted fireworks and been using them for their new years a lot longer...stop biting

Native Americans stop getting haircuts....you know how madd you ancestors would be to see yall cutting your hair like the white man...weres your pride

Mexicans stop using ak's to fight you damm drug wars down there...those are russian guns...keep with cutting off heads I think blades are still cool, I believe the clover people were the first to make cuttin tools but their all dead so you safe there

Matter fact, Everyone in the world just needs to take the number 0 out of math all together...the mayans were the first to use that so everybody else is just ass out...yall enginers just need figure a different way build shit

Yeah see how dumb it could get if people started wanting to keep things created by thier culture to themselves...

Like I stated before I dont use the word nigga but this is America and if you want to live in a place were ppl are limited to what words they can use, or when other things come along that goes agianst the "norm" of the local cuture they get killed them be my guest and move out there...but all yall fake ass internet civil rights activist need to stop it cuz at the end of the day you aint gonna do shit about it but type...there will still be hella non-blacks saying the word nigga and even more blacks saying it...like I said stand up for somthin real...most blacks folks are not offended by the word nigga so why be mad now????

Oct 25, 2007
www.antilabs.net
guarantee this discussion is not going to yield a better world in which white people do not say the n-word.

that's because as much as people say it's a trend, it's really not. it's a learned behavior that is obviously accepted in the circles v-nasty and a lot of other people run w/ and came up w/in e. oak. and other parts of the US.

you really are dealing w/some ignorant people that give more of a fuck if the white bitch or white dude they riding w/will bust their strap in the funk over whether she is white and says the n-word. it's not a very cerebral/thoughtful bunch out there especially the ones that's active. they're not your typical message board using debate club ass people you tend to find on the sicc.

it's understandable, they dealing w/some different variables. when you're riding w/a block and you active you're looking for people spray painting other sets in your vicinity and busting shots at your mom house, real signs of disrespect. not your homegirl saying a word you all use as a sign of endearment. that's why this shit never gonna go away, because they working w/a different set of standards regarding what matters and what constitutes disrespect.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha

So what percentage of black do you have to be for it to be ok to say nigga???? 50%....30....would 10 be ok??? You gonna do back round checks and see how black someone is???? For real breh that shit is just retarded...

Or does it go by skin tone??? Oh no that wouldnt work cuz i seen indians and latins that be way darker than some blacks.

So what is it??? Would it be coo for a black person from africa that never lived a day in or know anything of the "black american" experience or culture...would still be coo for then to say nigga???

And on the other shit you talkin bout dont act like blacks aint racist...they get just as racist as any other people in america do so miss me with that shit about mexicans in south central...ive had blacks call me beaner cuz I took to long to turn on a green light

You know what fuck it!!!

Everyone just needs to stick to thier own cultures...stop eating other cultures foods, stop listening to their music...and stop using words they made up...I know this is america and all with dumb ideas like free speech and even crazier things going on here like cultures mixing and taking ideas and life styles from each other but lets just play with the notion

Blacks stop using English when you speak....every word you use comes from europeans...go back to africa find out which tribe you came from and speak that dialect

Whites stop eating mexican food...I dont wanna see yall at the taco trucks no more...go eat a biskit or somthin

Asians stop making better cars than Americans...Americans made cars up first...yall need to go back to riding in wagons and stop making us look bad

Americans stop using fireworks for your damm 4th of july and new years celebrations...the chinese people invinted fireworks and been using them for their new years a lot longer...stop biting

Native Americans stop getting haircuts....you know how madd you ancestors would be to see yall cutting your hair like the white man...weres your pride

Mexicans stop using ak's to fight you damm drug wars down there...those are russian guns...keep with cutting off heads I think blades are still cool, I believe the clover people were the first to make cuttin tools but their all dead so you safe there

Matter fact, Everyone in the world just needs to take the number 0 out of math all together...the mayans were the first to use that so everybody else is just ass out...yall enginers just need figure a different way build shit

Yeah see how dumb it could get if people started wanting to keep things created by thier culture to themselves...

Like I stated before I dont use the word nigga but this is America and if you want to live in a place were ppl are limited to what words they can use, or when other things come along that goes agianst the "norm" of the local cuture they get killed them be my guest and move out there...but all yall fake ass internet civil rights activist need to stop it cuz at the end of the day you aint gonna do shit about it but type...there will still be hella non-blacks saying the word nigga and even more blacks saying it...like I said stand up for somthin real...most blacks folks are not offended by the word nigga so why be mad now????
What u mean people like you? Haha just kiddin. Good points nigga.

Feb 7, 2006

You know what fuck it!!!

i was just giving the logic why them fools are more accepted if they say nigga then someone white you the one twisting shit. you want us to be cool with a white girl sayin nigga and callin blacks nigga, sorry the shit wont fly its too close to the word nigger. and I said nothing about blacks not being racist why you pull that gay ass red herring? theres a difference, blacks aint the one in your hood saying no mames guey eating an elote then turning around and gettin angry at you and calling you a beaner its the other way around, but yes every one can be racist that wasn't the point tho. the point is if some fools you had beef with -who you somewhat cool with now- over some respect shit came up to you and was gettin at you on some shit you still shaky on you gon react and rightfully so. Not enough time has past for most black folk to let white folks say call them nigga ok. Fuck is hard for you to understand shit is offensive.

Feb 7, 2006
guarantee this discussion is not going to yield a better world in which white people do not say the n-word.

that's because as much as people say it's a trend, it's really not. it's a learned behavior that is obviously accepted in the circles v-nasty and a lot of other people run w/ and came up w/in e. oak. and other parts of the US.

you really are dealing w/some ignorant people that give more of a fuck if the white bitch or white dude they riding w/will bust their strap in the funk over whether she is white and says the n-word. it's not a very cerebral/thoughtful bunch out there especially the ones that's active. they're not your typical message board using debate club ass people you tend to find on the sicc.

it's understandable, they dealing w/some different variables. when you're riding w/a block and you active you're looking for people spray painting other sets in your vicinity and busting shots at your mom house, real signs of disrespect. not your homegirl saying a word you all use as a sign of endearment. that's why this shit never gonna go away, because they working w/a different set of standards regarding what matters and what constitutes disrespect.
your exactly right, shit changes when you're a national artist tho with an open stage and I think thats the main thing people are angry about. If v-nasty kept her shit in her hood be like whatever dumb hoodrat but makin that shit acceptable and cool to millions of folks... Nah, there's gonna be backlash.

Dead Blue

Smokin Bud
Nov 14, 2008
CALIFORNIA
i'm not rocking with you

no beef, no harsh words

we'll just never be a part of the same thing
Dear M. Soulright Teh 2nd,

Me and you don't see eye to eye on anything. I'm the biggest Kreayshawn fan there is, I would like to say fuck v-nasty. Don't care for the words that come from her, don't care for her hideous looks, don't care about her in one way shape or form.

Oct 25, 2007
www.antilabs.net
your exactly right, shit changes when you're a national artist tho with an open stage and I think thats the main thing people are angry about. If v-nasty kept her shit in her hood be like whatever dumb hoodrat but makin that shit acceptable and cool to millions of folks... Nah, there's gonna be backlash.
and therein-lies a very interesting dynamic. you have a bitch who is by all accounts a livewire bitch. it's been said on numerous occasions by people that know her that she chopping shit up and laying people down and with the shit, and most of the people who are outraged are your run-of-the-mill regular rap fan/normal rational people who're just like "wtf."

what happens when those two variables clash in the real world? ionno but to me it's interesting and it's real. the right or wrong debate flies out the window to me when that happens because at that point it has consequences that aren't dictated by the moral subjectivity or "right and wrong" in the situation. it's dictated by what takes place whenever and wherever that clash happens.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
Its the people who are at the light windows rolled down smoking a blunt slumping vs the people with the ac on windows up talking on the phone

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Threads like this exemplify why the word should not be used by anyone. You got hiphop artists calling themselves niggers, saying they changing the meaning of the word. Then you got white kids, who look up to these artists, catching on to that and using the word in that exact same mind set.

Personally, I'm going to keep the word out of my vocabulary unless I'm quoting someone or speaking on the word specifically.

People like V-Nasty are helluva ridiculous but if you're calling you and your friends "niggers", then look at your own damn self before you judge this hoodrat.