If you're rockin with what V Nasty is saying

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
my whole thing is people from other races always say nigga..now that kreayshawn is starting to blow up and get alot of exposure oh now niggaz is trippin on them sayin nigga..who cares, i got white boy homies who say nigga all day..nigga is jus another word used as homie or potna like thats my nigga right there..you'll know when its being used offensively like from a persons voice tone..the word "nigger" is a whole different ball game right there..asian kats out here use the word nigga more than black people..like i said its a just another way of addressin a homie on a hood level..like if a square ass dude was to use the word i would take it offensively cuz i know this dude aint from the hood and hes being sarcastic or offensive..v-nasty fucks with diddy bo the general and believe me it doesnt get more hood than that so if they aint adressin it as an issue then im all for it cuz v-nasty was brought up in the turf and is really rockin..now people outside of cali see them as some square white chicks tryin to be gangsta..but in reality they really is gangsta wid it..like i said until she starts calling people nigger, than i wouldnt let it get 2 you or take it sideways cuz alot of u white people on here address your homies as nigga as well im sure..the only reason why people are trippin is cuz they comin up, fast..she jus got out of rita and no one fucked with her in there so whats that tel u??

Jun 23, 2009
my whole thing is people from other races always say nigga..now that kreayshawn is starting to blow up and get alot of exposure oh now niggaz is trippin on them sayin nigga..who cares, i got white boy homies who say nigga all day..nigga is jus another word used as homie or potna like thats my nigga right there..you'll know when its being used offensively like from a persons voice tone..the word "nigger" is a whole different ball game right there..asian kats out here use the word nigga more than black people..like i said its a just another way of addressin a homie on a hood level..like if a square ass dude was to use the word i would take it offensively cuz i know this dude aint from the hood and hes being sarcastic or offensive..v-nasty fucks with diddy bo the general and believe me it doesnt get more hood than that so if they aint adressin it as an issue then im all for it cuz v-nasty was brought up in the turf and is really rockin..now people outside of cali see them as some square white chicks tryin to be gangsta..but in reality they really is gangsta wid it..like i said until she starts calling people nigger, than i wouldnt let it get 2 you or take it sideways cuz alot of u white people on here address your homies as nigga as well im sure..the only reason why people are trippin is cuz they comin up, fast..she jus got out of rita and no one fucked with her in there so whats that tel u??
bingo....

and if its not cool for her to say it why is it cool for rappers of other races (latino, asian, indian etc) to use it?? ya'll some hypocrites...

Nov 14, 2002
got mexican and asian potnas that say nigga all the time in my hood. i put it like this ... the only time you can call me NIGGA or i call you NIGGA is if i know you and know know me. i dont care if you if your white as snow or black tar,walk yo ass up and call me a nigga and i dont know you and its bound to be a problem.as far as v nasty for sayin NIGGA in her music, like a few people said i heard all races use that word in music. wasnt that white broad ZAGG from Sac sayin NIGGA in her songs to?

Nov 14, 2002
thats the thing ZAGG was rappin her azz off so nobody cared. v nasty and the white girl mob music sound like a Saturday Night Live skit.i dont take them serious no matter how much they "blowin up". i dont listen to the lil bs. wgm or nothing i dont like so if you dont like them too just do like me and keep it movin and listen to shit you like.

typing on a ipod is a bitch! lol

Nov 14, 2002
never bothered me.like i said i got other races of homeboys that uses the word so why would i trip on anybody else i dont even know?i wouldnt be keepin it solid with myself if i got mad at V Nasy for sayin nigga to the people she know wile my mexican homies call me and sayin "whats up nigga" wile im typen on the siccness about V nasty using the "N" word lol. i just hope she know she cant just walk up to people she dont know with the bullshit though.

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
Kreayshawn's music isn't my cup of tea, but I'd hate to see V-Nasty ruin her career with the dumb shit she says. It's not like V is dope, either...her raps are actually quite terrible.

If I were Kreay, I'd go for MY career and not worry about V. She brings nothing to do the table...whether she drops the 'N' Bomb or not.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
Naw, a good friend would never understand that because they would never be in that situation..

The saying is true, your life will end with as much friends at the end as you did in the beginning..