IF YOU GOT RIPPED OFF BY JT POST YA COMPLAINT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 11, 2002
moreheat are u a dumbfuck..."a fake nelly appearance on his cd"...its called he bought a verse from nelly and put it in his song...everyone was saying how he really didnt pay much and it was a really good deal....why dont u stop being a fag and have the balls to respond on here with your real siccness name and not this new "moreheat" nickname....u scared someone is gonna get u

getlow415

Artist/CEO
May 10, 2003
ALL CHARGES DROP NO CASE!!!!!!!!

I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT MORE CONFUSION NOT MINE JUST THOSE WHO WANT TO ATTACK BUT CANT FIND SOLID FOOTING AND THEN JUST WHEN YOU GAIN YOUR BALANCE..........................................BANG !!!!!!!!!! FLAT ON YOUR ASS. NOW WE GOT NIGGAZ GOING UNDER COVER WIT NEW NAMES I TOLD YALL THIS MORNING THE SNAKES AND NOW THE SHARKS IS OUT.

BUT THERES JUST ONE PROBLEM FOR THEM....................MY MOVES ARE NOT JUST BASED ON RAP CDS REMEMBER IM THE SAME ONE THAT BEEN TURNING DOWN RAPPER DEALS FROM MAJOR LABELS. THE UNDERGROUND ROUTE I TOOK
WAS THE BEST THING GOING IM A CEO NOT A CROOK. LETS THANK ALL THE SITES THAT LET YOU LISTEN B 4 U BUY.

I SEE KNOW ONE CAME WITH THE RAW REAL FACTS OF WHAT I RIPPED OFF SO FUCK THE HATAZ CAUSE THEY DONT HAVE THE BALLS TO HAVE THEY OWN DREAMS AND GOALS JUST WEED SACS AND HOES AND LAST YEARS CLOTHES
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO!! SO I GUEST ILL GO BLOW THIS $1000 ON ANOTHER 1000 CDS OF SOMETHING TO MAKE ANOTHER $5000 TO INVEST INTO MY VISIONS FUCK A DREAM WE TRYIN TO LIVE IT, THE SLAVES HAD DREAMS THAT ALLOWED US TO LIVE THEM.

THE CREATIVE MIND IS THE BEST GIFT TO FEED YOURSELF FROM.

WHO NEEDS TO
SELL DOPE
BE A PART TIME PIMP
A ROBBER
A CREDIT CARD SCAMMER
OR A RAP THEIF

WHEN YOU CAN THINK OF ANYTHING YOU PUT YOUR MIND TO YOU CAN DO IT.
I DIDNT EVEN GRADUATE HIGH SCHOOL BUT NOW IM WRITING BOOKS FOR OTHER PEOPLE TO LEARN FROM. SO THAT SHOULD TELL THE NEXT MAN HE CAN DO SOMETHING FOR HIMSELF AND NOT HAVE TO FOCUS ON THE NEXT MAN.

THATS IT FOR THIS POST JUST WANTED TO SEE WHERE THE SHARKS WAS AT BUT I SEE EM NOW.

May 2, 2002
Jt, no real complaints here except that I only got the game tight v.2, gamblaz cd and a t-shirt from the $100 I droped on that package

I thought I was getting a dvd, glp collectors edtion str8 out the lab, and the game cd

I emailed you a couple times and no word back ever

[email protected]

May 29, 2002
I aint really got no complaints but I just want to know when the main event will be available to be shipped? I ordered it a while back and would like to know when it should be done. Or we can work out something instead of the main event.

Nov 8, 2002
Naw fuck that....

I was robbed!
I sent out a bounced checked and some stolen credit card numbers and aint recieved shit.

Come on JT I tried to get that done C.O.D. but it aint happening I guess.

May 9, 2002
jt this is [email protected] in ohio ...you was supposed to send me that game cd but i never got it...i paid in late june...just send me that main event album instead cuz i already bought that game cd...email me or call me dogg

Apr 25, 2002
Lawz 2760 said:
Jt, no real complaints here except that I only got the game tight v.2, gamblaz cd and a t-shirt from the $100 I droped on that package
I thought I was getting a dvd, glp collectors edtion str8 out the lab, and the game cd
I emailed you a couple times and no word back ever
If that aint a real complaint, I dont know what is.

You got taken mang!

Oct 10, 2002
skichdesigns.com
Re: ALL CHARGES DROP NO CASE!!!!!!!!

getlow415 said:
SO I GUEST ILL GO BLOW THIS $1000 ON ANOTHER 1000 CDS OF SOMETHING TO MAKE ANOTHER $5000 TO INVEST INTO MY VISIONS FUCK A DREAM WE TRYIN TO LIVE IT, THE SLAVES HAD DREAMS THAT ALLOWED US TO LIVE THEM.

THE CREATIVE MIND IS THE BEST GIFT TO FEED YOURSELF FROM.

WHO NEEDS TO
SELL DOPE
BE A PART TIME PIMP
A ROBBER
A CREDIT CARD SCAMMER
OR A RAP THEIF

WHEN YOU CAN THINK OF ANYTHING YOU PUT YOUR MIND TO YOU CAN DO IT.
I DIDNT EVEN GRADUATE HIGH SCHOOL BUT NOW IM WRITING BOOKS FOR OTHER PEOPLE TO LEARN FROM. SO THAT SHOULD TELL THE NEXT MAN HE CAN DO SOMETHING FOR HIMSELF AND NOT HAVE TO FOCUS ON THE NEXT MAN.

THATS IT FOR THIS POST JUST WANTED TO SEE WHERE THE SHARKS WAS AT BUT I SEE EM NOW.
Real talk!!! Thanks for that...

@Moreheat..I cant do nuthing but shake my head at you...You're a hoe and you're transparent...Every real muthafukka can see you...If you keep on riding the underground with your mask on...You'll always be what you are right now...Unmask ya real self potna...

Jul 22, 2003
Business is Business

Just real quick, if your about business, there are more appropriate ways to handle affairs involving money, than having people come see you in the heart of the ghetto. If you are a true businessman, then you will have respect for your clientele, and if you are a hustler, well then you hustle. So to the people that say they lost in this investment, realize the difference between a Businessman, and Hustler because the two are not the same. Grab a dictionary, if need be, and see what and who you are dealing with, so that you don't get played. Ain't nobody hatin on someone getting their mind right, and if they do, then be patient ,and watch them when they fall, because they will.

Aug 23, 2002
JT is a ganker. Ask Yukmouth.
JT tries to use people to get his shit on. For example, Daz .
JT has ganked fools from his movie.
It aint nutting new that JT is sheisty . Ask Cellski

What did JT do to Cellski????????????????????????????

Jul 7, 2002
Re: Business is Business

Real$hit$peaker said:
Just real quick, if your about business, there are more appropriate ways to handle affairs involving money, than having people come see you in the heart of the ghetto. If you are a true businessman, then you will have respect for your clientele, and if you are a hustler, well then you hustle. So to the people that say they lost in this investment, realize the difference between a Businessman, and Hustler because the two are not the same. Grab a dictionary, if need be, and see what and who you are dealing with, so that you don't get played. Ain't nobody hatin on someone getting their mind right, and if they do, then be patient ,and watch them when they fall, because they will.

M

moreheat

What happen to these releases

Feddi Cant Buy you Love
Beware of Those 2
Future Leaders
Ive Low -Savagely Incline
BluePrints featuring Dr. Dre , Nas and Snoop ( The same Snoop Song)

This is all False Advertising

Buying a verse from the Kali Fam is not buying a verse from Nelly.

Thats why FRisco is never nationwide becaUSE of Wack product from JT.

MOORE HEAT

May 5, 2002
Like I said before, in recent years I wouldn't fuck with jt cuz his music wasn't all that jammin to me and the whole recycling fiasco, but I gotta give it up cuz that "project poetry" was some heat and the product seem better.....