IF YOU GOT RIPPED OFF BY JT POST YA COMPLAINT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

getlow415

Artist/CEO
May 10, 2003
BE SPECIFIC ABOUT IT I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW.

IF ITS MONEY RELATED ITS LEGITAMATE IF ITS YOUR OPINION THEN ITS JUST THAT, YOUR OPINION.

FOR ALL LATE ORDERS EXTRA CDS AND T SHIRTS WAS ALREADY NEGOTIATED SO THAT COMPLAINT HAS BEEN SOLVED.

I GOT $1000 CASH FOR ANYBODY WHO CAN FIND SOMEBODY I RIPPED OFF. POST THE FACTS AND GET PAID IM ON MCALLISTER AND FILLMOE RIGHT NOW COME GET YA CASH.

THIS IS THE PERFECT OPPORTUNITY TO EXPOSE JT GAFFLING ASS FOR ALL THE HATAZ , WHEN I CHECK BACK ON THE BOARD IT SHOULD BE AT LEAST 100 MESSAGES SINCE IT SEEMS LIKE THE SNAKES IS OUT.

IF NOT QUIT HATIN ON MY HUSTLE QUIT HATIN ON MY $100 DOLLAR MANUAL ITS NOT FOR FANS ITS FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO KNOW WHAT I KNOW.

NOW HOW YOU GONE HATE A MAN FOR PUTTIN A PRICE ON HIS GAME?
JUST CAUSE YOU UNEMPLOYED LIVING WIT YA MOMS LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

YOU THE ONES THAT REALLY NEED THE MANUAL GET SOME HUSTLE ABOUT YOURSELF AND MAYBE YOU WONT HAVE TO SIT ON THE BOARD ALL DAY THINKING OF A TOPIC TO POST.

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
getlow415 said:
JUST CAUSE YOU UNEMPLOYED LIVING WIT YA MOMS LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

YOU THE ONES THAT REALLY NEED THE MANUAL GET SOME HUSTLE ABOUT YOURSELF AND MAYBE YOU WONT HAVE TO SIT ON THE BOARD ALL DAY THINKING OF A TOPIC TO POST.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

May 20, 2002
www.myspace.com
J.T. What it is main. Keep doin you main. Fuck tha couch potatoes and slouchers main. Take Care and keep in touch fam. Let's blaze one when I see ya. Oritden, Ya Boy, RHYTHMX Tha TrackMogul $ickWid'It Records / Pharmaceuticals. Tha Mental Oriental Dank Sinatra.

Tha Pharmaceuticals:
E-40
RickRock
RHYTHMX
Droop-E (LilE40)
Mugzi
Kaveo
MoeMoe
Smash
DWiz

Feb 5, 2003
What up Figg,

Take care of Kev cuz that situation with the tomatoes was foul. I'm not gonna go into details but take care of the dude that laced you with incite and was there for you when most turned their backs on you homie!!

Apr 25, 2002
I haven't got my CD yet....

Would like to order a shirt, and another couple of CD's, but am still waiting oon the first.

I also noticed the website is down now.

holla JT.

M

moreheat

I see JT is talking crap once he has work. He was on this board before talking about he is a boss and he doesnt trip about recycling because he has a Lexus.

Then JT complains about Mephis Bleek who took Get Low. Then JT is mad at Rocafella. Then JT takes a picture of Jay Z and puts it in back of CD. Then the Gamblaz are wearing Roca Wear on their latest CD Cover ( Some beef with East Coast Get Low)

Then he comes back and kisses ass on this board and tries to give away things and promote more garbage ( its recycled garbage) and promote a fight with Daz, so he can sell it on DVD(Game for Sale was the biggest Rip off in DVD music history)

JT you do gaffle. Your releases after Game Tight 1 has been nothing but Recycles. You Gaffled Yukmouth and then Daz. Then you try selling that garbage manual for $100.

I agree with Daz dissing you on that song.
Now JT is trying to show off just because he got work from Spike Lee.

JT keep it real and stop acting like the victim.

More Heat

Jun 12, 2002
moreheat said:
Then JT complains about Mephis Bleek who took Get Low. Then JT is mad at Rocafella. Then JT takes a picture of Jay Z and puts it in back of CD. Then the Gamblaz are wearing Roca Wear on their latest CD Cover ( Some beef with East Coast Get Low)

Now JT is trying to show off just because he got work from Spike Lee.

as far as i know Fig only had beef wit m bleek n iz coo wit jayz. u a hatin ass nicca mane how u gon say he tryna show off WHO WOULDNT!!!!!!!!