IF YOU GOT RIPPED OFF BY JT POST YA COMPLAINT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
much luv jt, but you ripped me off folx...get at me dogg i know $12 aint nothin to no boss like you but that's diapers for a nigga like me's daughter

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
seriously, how come the real complaints haven't been addressed? Probably cuz there's too much bullshittin Goin on

getlow415

Artist/CEO
May 10, 2003
ONCE AGAIN I HAVE TO SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT

I SEE EVERY BODY WHO HAD A COMPLAINT ABOUT CDS BEING LATE OR OUT OF STOCK THAT WAS ANSWERED IN THE INTRO POST , AND SOME OF THESE SAME PEOPLE TRADED OR GOT SOMETHING IN RETURN AND THEN HAVE THE NERVE TO POST SOME PUNK SHIT, STILL. NOW THATS PURE CONTROVERSY TO MAKE THIS POST THE MOST LOOKED AT POST ON THE SITE IN THE SHORTEST AMOUNT OF TIME.

LET ME SAY THIS ONE MORE TIME..........QUIT WAITING FOR SOMETHING THATS NOT IN STOCK ,GET A REFUND. DONT BE MAD IF WE SOLD OUT.

THE GLP COLLECTOR CD HAS A WHOLE NEW DISC TO IT WITH 10 NEW NEVER RELEASED TRACKS FROM JT,QUINN,DMOE,BUSHY MOE,THA GAMBLAZ,NOBLE,SKIP, AND THE GAME. THE DVD HAD TO BE REAUTHORED AND IS NOW COMPLETE. EVERY BODY WHO ORDERED THE COLLECTOR PACK GOT SOMETHING EXTRA OR HAD THE OPTION TO GET A REFUND.

SO LIKE I SAID WHEN YOU RIP SOMEONE OFF THERE IS ALWAYS A MOTIVATION TO DO SOMETHING UNDER HANDED IN ADVANCE OR IF THE OPPORTUNITY PRESENTS IT SELF TO BE A SNAKE THEN THOSE WHO DONT MIND TAKE IT

ME ON THE OTHER HAND HAS GIVING ANYONE THE CHANCE TO GET COMPLETE REFUND AT ANY TIME , SO THAT OFFER STILL STANDS, AND THOSE WHO HAVE NOT TOOK THAT OFFER HAVE NO RIGHT TO POST A COMPLAINT THIS POST WAS FOR THOSE WHO SAY THEY HAVE BEEN RIPPED OFF..... THAT MEANS NO POSSIBLE CHANCE TO GET WHAT YOU SPENT.

SO I STILL HAVE $1000 IN CASH FOR SOMEONE TO POST ACTUAL FACTS OF SOME ONE I RIPPED OFF???????????????? WHERE ARE THEY COME OUT WHERE EVER YOU ARE.......IM TO SHARP TO BE A PETTY CROOK I WILL WESTERN UNION
THE MONEY TODAY FOR ANYONE WHO WANTS A REFUND ON ANY ORDER SENT.
THATS CUSTOMER SERVICE MY EMAIL [email protected] DONT SLEEP BUT IF YOU DO DONT HATE CAUSE THE OPPORTUNITY HAS BEEN GIVIN.

Jan 22, 2003
wow. months ago the "JT sux cuz he recycles" posts were all over this bitch. now that the homie posts on here, everyone changes they opinion lol. dam. jt, bout half these fools who were stickin up for you were talkin shit not too long ago. i been out for a minute.

Jan 5, 2003
How you gonna be taking money from people for products you don't have? To me that is you ripping someone off. It's not like you don't know how many CD's you have in stock. Stop selling them and taking money for them if you don't have the product, that's common sense. That's shady shit right there. There's no real reason why you should be taking fools money, knowing what products you have.

Apr 25, 2002
wHEeLeR said:
How you gonna be taking money from people for products you don't have? To me that is you ripping someone off. It's not like you don't know how many CD's you have in stock. Stop selling them and taking money for them if you don't have the product, that's common sense. That's shady shit right there. There's no real reason why you should be taking fools money, knowing what products you have.
You pay automatically using PAYPAL bro.

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Man fuck this whole "JT's a gaffla" shit.

JT as a fan, I wanna know what you got to say about Daz claimin he beat you down????

I know Daz is known to run his mouth. He lost my respect when he called Pac's mama a bitch...

Just wanna know your side of the story.