I Wanna Be Saved

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
www.unknownterritoryrecords.com
Kreep said:
In conclusion: Jesus was not the son of God and never once laid claim to it. He was the Messiah (or Messenger) who simply called others to the Oneness of God, and to worship God alone without ascribing any partners to him (which was a common practice back then).
Again, I disagree... but we can agree to disagree...

The father, the son, and the holy spirit, each seperate but together as one. We can sit here and argue over definitions all day but nobody gets to the father except through the son because he was the sacrafice. Jesus is pointed to as being the ultimate sacrafice since the beginning of time. He was with God during creation, he became a man, died and is with God now. After the fall it says "He will strike your head, and you will strike his heel" which can only refer to the offspring of a particular woman. This is a reference to Jesus, son of Mary’s defeat of Satan on the cross.

From the book of John Chapter 1:

1In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2He was with God in the beginning.

3Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4In him was life, and that life was the light of men. 5The light shines in the darkness, but the darkness has not understood it.

6There came a man who was sent from God; his name was John. 7He came as a witness to testify concerning that light, so that through him all men might believe. 8He himself was not the light; he came only as a witness to the light. 9The true light that gives light to every man was coming into the world.

10He was in the world, and though the world was made through him, the world did not recognize him. 11He came to that which was his own, but his own did not receive him. 12Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God— 13children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband's will, but born of God.

14The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the One and Only, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
I have a question....Isn't Christianity the only religion that believes that about Jesus? I know Islam doesn't believe he was the literal Son of God, but that he was a prophet or some shit. I don't want to get down on any one religion, but come on....Humans are animals, and Jesus' mother wasn't a virgin. If people believe that I should just tell them that I'm the Giant from Jack and the Bean Stalk.

Point being, dont' believe everything you read, or see for that matter. And, the bible may state certain things, but you can find other parts of the bible that contradict that part. I haven't read too far into yet but it's easy for me to see that (at least how I look at it). My only question is, how is our earth gonna be 5+ billion years old yet we're in 2005 and everything in our world runs off of when Jesus was born? No disrespect but that's some stupid bullshit in my opinion.

May 9, 2002
Sixxness said:
Point being, dont' believe everything you read, or see for that matter. .
This should be the quote for LIFE...

How do we know someone didnt just make the bible up?Like a fiction novel...i mean cmon..how come all this mystreious shit happened 1000s of years ago...and never again???How do we know the bible wasnt a National Enquirer of the BC era???Exactly....we dont...but thats hwo i see it...

Seein is believing...unless Jesus or God comes down and sits in front of me and says "i am God" or "I am Jesus,son of God...sorta"...then it doesnt exsist...

Whats even funnier...is that my father was...well...a "father"...and he has recently doubted his faith in God...what does that tell you?

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
I do believe that Constantine (sp?) edited/hand picked what verses, books, etc went into the New Testament when he was on his death bed. Christianity was supposedly the only religion that would give him salvation for being a complete fuck bag all his life, and w/ it's rising popularity among the people (since the Christians were killing all the Pagans, go figure-nice way to follow the word of your God and not kill) he decided (maybe w/ others suggestions too) that Christianity was now the religion that was "right" I guess you could say....That's the only way I can think to say it right now. Basically he saw it as an opportunity to keep power within the system they had built...SOUND FAMILIAR? :confused:

Sep 4, 2002
Where do i sign up to pray for some dude i have never even seen, or for that matter NO ONE HAS SEEN, but yet we are willing to die for it??? maaan i dont understand this shit.. you got whats his face tellin us to pray to ONLY GOD cuz if we dont... i dont know i will be sent to hell i guess?

yes and i agree dont believe everything you read... cuz that would be crazy... im sorry. i believe theres something after life... but im not going to assume anything till i see it... what if i worshipped whoever all my life then i get to the next part of life and it some totaly different dude... what a waste of praying and worship on earth......

Hey if gods up there i will be happy to see him when i get there... i just cant put all my eggs in one basket and expect a person to be there

"no one gonna take care of me, but me babbbbbbbbby" - The Team

Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
It does sound familar. 'Faggy Atheist Rhetoric', I like to call it.

If you don't believe in God, you are worthless to me. That's just how i feel. Don't ask me for shit if you don't believe in God, or at least, keep that shit to yourself.

Jul 10, 2002
Dirty Shoez said:
If you don't believe in God, you are worthless to me. That's just how i feel. Don't ask me for shit if you don't believe in God, or at least, keep that shit to yourself.
How very open minded.

So, it's okay for Right-Wing religious fanatic bible thumpers to shove their views down the throats of the masses, yet these same rules don't apply to an alternative belief system who wishes to express' their views?

May 9, 2002
Dirty Shoez said:
It does sound familar. 'Faggy Atheist Rhetoric', I like to call it.

TADOU...SHUT THE FUCK UP AND KICK ROCKS...YOURE WORSE THEN BEFORE...

Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
I'm more focused than ever before.

And Yes, Atheists can eat a big fat dick. I'm sorry if it pains you to hear me say these things, but it is true. An Atheist cannot do shit for me, and should not expect anything out of me. Go waste your time somewhere else.

Sep 4, 2002
^^ its wrong that hes saying FUCK US, for not loving what he loves... sounds like a bunch of bitching to me.... boo whoo, not everyone likes jesus....boo whoo these guys dont do anything for me in my life... blah blah blah.... shut hte fuck up all this shit.... its one thing to say i love jesus, its another to say FUCK everyone else that don't.