I Wanna Be Saved

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
www.unknownterritoryrecords.com
Opinions are like assholes, we all have them. I've stated mine so I'm done. I'm not really into the arguing over the internet thing anymore, it takes up way too much time!!! We can agree that we disagree, ain't no thang, we still all fam 'round here so it's nothin!

May 9, 2002
Dirty Shoez said:
I'm more focused than ever before.

And Yes, Atheists can eat a big fat dick. I'm sorry if it pains you to hear me say these things, but it is true. An Atheist cannot do shit for me, and should not expect anything out of me. Go waste your time somewhere else.
WELL,NO ONE LIKES YOU ANYWAY...SO WHY THE FUCK WOULD I TRY AND HELP YOU FOR ANY REASON???DO US ALL A FAVOR AND KILL YOURSELF...YOURE A FAILURE...A LOSER...AND AN IDIOT...

Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
Oh Coy!Ocerto said:
WELL,NO ONE LIKES YOU ANYWAY...SO WHY THE FUCK WOULD I TRY AND HELP YOU FOR ANY REASON???DO US ALL A FAVOR AND KILL YOURSELF...YOURE A FAILURE...A LOSER...AND AN IDIOT...
Say sport, how's your management of YV going? ...Exactly what i thought. You're too busy "working" and having a "real life" and a "family" to be of any use for me.

lmao@failure. Yeah, we'll go with that one. First one in the HISTORY of my family with a college degree, and I'm a "failure". Sorry....but No. :dead:

Aug 20, 2004
Dirty Shoez said:
Say sport, how's your management of YV going? ...Exactly what i thought. You're too busy "working" and having a "real life" and a "family" to be of any use for me.

lmao@failure. Yeah, we'll go with that one. First one in the HISTORY of my family with a college degree, and I'm a "failure". Sorry....but No. :dead:
Me and YV are doin great...its kinda hard to record an album WHEN YOURE ARTIST IS IN COLLEGE numbnuts...so i do what i can when hes here...matter of fact we got studio time on Friday...hows your music career???Oh right...NON-EXSISTENT...kick rocks...fagboy..

And graduating from Community College dont count...so cut the crap...

Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
Gringo Starr said:
Me and YV are doin great...its kinda hard to record an album WHEN YOURE ARTIST IS IN COLLEGE numbnuts...so i do what i can when hes here...matter of fact we got studio time on Friday...hows your music career???Oh right...NON-EXSISTENT...kick rocks...fagboy..

And graduating from Community College dont count...so cut the crap...
In your rich white family, it doesn't count. In mine, ANYTHING counts because WE DONT HAVE SHIT. And friend, when you transfer with a CC degree, you are basically done with college. The only thing left to complete is your major, which I'm doing right now.

My rap career is going just fine, Dog-E-Dog. It's ironic you would say your artist is "in college" and thats why his album keeps gettin pushed back, and then you turn around and call ME a failure and I'm in his same exact position (damn near his same age). Once I'm 24 or 25 and haven't released a 3rd (yes, 3rd) project, then maybe you'll have room to talk.

That should about cover it.

Aug 20, 2004
Dirty Shoez said:
In your rich white family, it doesn't count. In mine, ANYTHING counts because WE DONT HAVE SHIT. And friend, when you transfer with a CC degree, you are basically done with college. The only thing left to complete is your major, which I'm doing right now.

My rap career is going just fine, Dog-E-Dog. It's ironic you would say your artist is "in college" and thats why his album keeps gettin pushed back, and then you turn around and call ME a failure and I'm in his same exact position (damn near his same age). Once I'm 24 or 25 and haven't released a 3rd (yes, 3rd) project, then maybe you'll have room to talk.

That should about cover it.

Rich????Boy,i was prolly raised much poorer than you...did your fam ever had to sleep in a 78 lavender Gremlin cus you was homeless???Cut the crap...you aint nothin special cus you HALF black...fuck outta here with that shit...get slapped comin at me sideways like that....

Cover what???Thats doesnt even make any sense...YV is in college..i could release an album RIGHT NOW...but im not cus its OLD and OUTDATED...so im not gonna...matter of fact i MIGHT just put the muthafucka up for DL cus im a nice fuckin guy...and i got big plans for something REAL soon...so just hold on to your fuckin g-string chump...well see who has more out and when...

Ya know theres a reason youve been banned numerous times....cant you take a hint???

Mar 11, 2004
Rose_Red said:
GOD IS MERCIFULL AND BENEVOLENT..AND REMEMBER JESUS NEVER SAID WORSHIP ME...LOL @ JESUS FREAKS...NO DISRESPECT TO THE GREAT PROPHET! BUT JESUS WANTED PEOPLE TO LOVE AND FEAR GOD ONLY!

Ur wrong....in the bible it says God says "dont fear me" exact words..ill find the scripture and post if u all dont believe me..i mean i do my bullshit..but it is wat it is..a belief...

Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
Gringo Starr said:
Rich????Boy,i was prolly raised much poorer than you...did your fam ever had to sleep in a 78 lavender Gremlin cus you was homeless???Cut the crap...you aint nothin special cus you HALF black...fuck outta here with that shit...get slapped comin at me sideways like that....
Crytical and Sarkastik are half black too. Would you say the same thing to them? (YV looks half black as well, but I'm not sure.)

And friend, there is a difference between being a rich family and making poor decisions to waste your money away; and being a Poor family and never having money in the first place.

Cover what???Thats doesnt even make any sense...YV is in college..i could release an album RIGHT NOW...but im not cus its OLD and OUTDATED...so im not gonna...matter of fact i MIGHT just put the muthafucka up for DL cus im a nice fuckin guy...and i got big plans for something REAL soon...so just hold on to your fuckin g-string chump...well see who has more out and when...
Exactly. Now you're starting to talk more like you should be. You're saying something I can actually comment on.

If you're going to put up his album for DL, i would recommend selling downloads for $1-2. The paypal fee would only run about .35 or so, so you could easily make a good $200-300 or so. That could just about cover the artwork for the new project.

As far as who has more out and when.....you may be right. I have other plans in mind, mainly, a NW Website and Video Production. The earliest i'd release my solo debut would be Winter 06/07. But just so you know, Yes, I do in fact have 2 projects out, both glass-mastered (not CD-r); one white-sleeve one retail-ready.

Ya know theres a reason youve been banned numerous times....cant you take a hint???
I banned myself the last time, sport. Ask our friend TONY206.

The people enjoy my presence here. I put butts in the seats and keep forums like these alive. If you think threads like "WAT IS UR FAV SONG ON CRYTICAL LP???" keep the people interested....I don't know what to tell you.