I plotted music video

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 27, 2007
Are you kidding? 90% of the people on this board can't remember where they parked after going through the drive-thru. Do you think that anybody but pre-existing Lynch members are going to actually remember that these two vids even went together a year from now, with all of Strange putting out new albums in between?

Come on. It's stupid to say "I'm gonna make a story spanning 3 albums with 3 vids each." I appreciate the idea, but nobody gives that much of a fuck about Lynch to sit with anticipation for the next three years just for some Trapped in the Closet shit. If you want to make a concept album, go and do it. Don't squeeze a couple of tracks from your albums here and there and then try and figure out a way to string them together later.

I think it's a bit overly ambitious to plan music videos (which NOBODY watches anymore) over the span of 3 albums... ESPECIALLY for people with track records like Strange and Lynch.
thats some funny shit hahaha. Im with zero on this one cuz he's my hero.

Oct 10, 2002
Are you kidding? 90% of the people on this board can't remember where they parked after going through the drive-thru. Do you think that anybody but pre-existing Lynch members are going to actually remember that these two vids even went together a year from now, with all of Strange putting out new albums in between?

Come on. It's stupid to say "I'm gonna make a story spanning 3 albums with 3 vids each." I appreciate the idea, but nobody gives that much of a fuck about Lynch to sit with anticipation for the next three years just for some Trapped in the Closet shit. If you want to make a concept album, go and do it. Don't squeeze a couple of tracks from your albums here and there and then try and figure out a way to string them together later.

I think it's a bit overly ambitious to plan music videos (which NOBODY watches anymore) over the span of 3 albums... ESPECIALLY for people with track records like Strange and Lynch.
Ease up on all the negative shit Zero.

Sep 27, 2008
if Colostomy Bag vid is as good as these 2, Strange needs to let him release those 2 other albums with strange

if they let him go they would be retarted

Skatterman and Snug Brim is another story though........good goin there

May 29, 2009
OT but fuck that, I still Bump Skat n Snug daily. Shits hard hittin, street shit. Maybe most of y'all just dont know the streets. I dont care if one of them came in here trippin, haters gonna hate and they gunna respond.

Back on topic: This vid was tight. The next one's gunna be Colostomy Bag? Hope it'd good. Trapped in a closet style shit is interesting as fuck, Zero, calm your ass down. Is there no pleasin you. Sell your own shit, fellas, and come back and hate.

Timm

Banned
Sep 16, 2008

Thats your opinion and all but I know myself and a lot of other people on here will watch those videos and buy those albums....

Nov 14, 2002
Ease up on all the negative shit Zero.
LoL. I thought my post was pretty sensible.

I'm just saying... peoples tastes in music change a LOT over three years. A rap artist should consider himself lucky if he can keep the interest of a casual listener for more than a few years. Even "underground" acts have casual fans. Also, it is an ambitious project when you're talking about a guy who's most famous line came like 15 years ago and was about eating baby nuts.

Dec 14, 2005
I bet you get to this guys house and he's fucking a donkey. He'll open the door, hand you the glue, and ask if you want to have the fee waived for the small price of your inter-species virginity.

Gofer

Sicc OG
Sep 19, 2008
www.youtube.com
I kept clicking on this thread thinking I clicked on the glue thread... I was like WTF, went back then clicked here again 3 times before I realized it was the Plotted thread lol