I plotted music video

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 1, 2007
Are you fuckin kidding me its Lynch not Backstreet Boys.
yeah i know but its like that dude about 2 make love 2 that bitch then hes tricklin a knife down her back

Aint the most healthy visualization lol .. cos in the lyrics that shit aint there so thats why i think it goes a lil over the top

ohwell ima just stick 2 the music thanks

Feb 9, 2006
I swear people are retarded
The video was shot by the exact same crew with the exact same cameras. Of course the quality is EXACTLY the same.

This video is dope as hell. Its not over the top and its not stealing anyones shit. Its Lynch the way hes been doin it for twenty years. Fuck MF Doom

Sep 27, 2008
brotha lynch hung has not only gave us an original idea, but he is also bringing in new fans, he is possibly the best thing to happen to strange since tech n9ne first signed

Jul 4, 2009
I think more accurately, it's the other way around. Strange is the best thing to happen to Lynch.
My thoughts exactly, if it wasnt for Strange Lynch would still be promoting the Gas station mixtape. there is no way in hell would he be getting Dinner and a Movie out, 2 more albums, and 9 videos if it wasnt for Strange.
Dont get me wrong I know hes grateful for all theyre doing for him, hes seems really happy with a record label that likes to get things done. Point is if it wasnt for strange lynch wouldnt be doing this.

Jul 16, 2008
This Video is sick I LOVE THE TRANSITION!! It shows a man's bi-polar mind in a desperate attempt to be a regular man in society....When shit doesn't work out he goes angry at society and kills white people lol I LOVE STRANGE MUSIC!!!!!!!

Nov 15, 2007
i love it, i actually love both videos and songs... so far its surpassed my expectations, hopefully i dont get let down when i hear the full album but im hyped for this!

Mikal

Sicc OG
Jan 5, 2010
My thoughts exactly, if it wasnt for Strange Lynch would still be promoting the Gas station mixtape. there is no way in hell would he be getting Dinner and a Movie out, 2 more albums, and 9 videos if it wasnt for Strange.
Dont get me wrong I know hes grateful for all theyre doing for him, hes seems really happy with a record label that likes to get things done. Point is if it wasnt for strange lynch wouldnt be doing this.
When I last checked Lynch's twitter he was talking to somebody about mastering/mixing the videos for him. I think he's involved to the point where he's callin alotta the shots and possibly even putting up doe for the videos.. Strange has never given anybody 3 videos per album. Either way, he is very lucky to be with Strange and they are lucky they got him.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
... Tech had three for K.O.D.

Though it could simply be a case of Strange finally putting some money into that area of marketing. Afterall, aside from Tech, no one on Strange had a video prior to Kutt's Bunk Rock Bitch unless they did it themselves (Project Deadman, Skatter & Snug). Now they're doing at least one for everyone.

Cognito's already got one and is talking like a second could be possible. So as said, Strange just might be expanding in that department, and feel Lynch warrents three right off the bat due to his following and previous success. Plus, it may have been something Lynch requested as apart of signing, the ability to do multiple videos since it plays into the concept of his albums.