I plotted music video

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 1, 2005
It doesn't take a genius to figure out why Strange is willing to put money into this Lynch project... With guys like Big Scoob, they are realistic - he'll sell a couple thousand, tops, and he's Tech's homeboy.

Lynch has a track record of doing numbers indy, Strange could have dropped DAAM with no promotion, and just off Lynch's old fans he'd probably scan 4-7000 units in 12 months, at least. Throw in the automatic Strange Music fanbase, a national tour, and I'd be shocked if Lynch wasn't the second highest grossing act on the label come January next year... He also appeals to all segments of the SM customer base, white kids - horror core fans - gangster rap fans, which so far only Tech has managed to do, and he's lost a lot of his "gangsta" fans.

Sep 1, 2006
I'm afraid to say it, but this video was definitely a big let down. It seems like it was trying to carry on from Meat, which isn't exactly the smartest thing to do since Meat and I Plotted don't really have anything to do with each other story-wise, and the video demonstrated that clearly. It looks like someone took some clips of Lynch rapping the song, then mixed them with some random movie clips. Also, is this the full length of the song?

I sure hope Lynch's next video lives up to Meat.
dude...it's the story of a SERIAL KILLER. he starts out a fairly normal guy, things get desperate, he doesn't have any money, he's begging people on the streets, then his woman leaves and takes his kid with him. He starts to give up hope, finds a gun, starts drinking and decides he's gonna just take what he wants, fuck it. He gets drunk, jacks a car, ends up shooting and killing the dude, and then he's on the run and realizes he enjoys it...and the serial killer is born. From here, it's just gonna escalate.

To say that they don't have anything to do with each other story-wise is false. It's an evolving story, 9 videos until we know the complete act. It's gonna take a while because we're only getting three from each album, but I think this is gonna blow people's minds.

And yeah, it's the complete song. Not all songs have to have 3 verses.

Sep 1, 2006
am i the only 1 who thinks this is a lil over the top?
seriously? this is BROTHA LYNCH HUNG we are talking about...fucking LYNCH. If you think it's over the top you probably shouldn't be listening to his music. That's what he does...says outlandish, over the top shit.

"the nigga with the motha fuckin siccness,
cut yo pussy witta razor blade, bitch
come sit on my face, bleed all over my face
get up, now let me nut in yo face
nothin but an atheist, talkin that crazy shit
somethin like a triple-6 siccness
bitch, you betta be used to being a bitch
you betta be used to me when i pitch the 666
i lay in my bed like a grave, prayin i'm not that way
i'm like this, put yo wound on my lips, the brotha lynch, bitin till the skin rips
x-rated flicks, nothin but the brotha lynch siccness bitch
fucc em if yo nigga wanna start some shit
punk motha fucka, i'm the motha fuckin brotha lynch
loaded em up, blowin em up, nigga i'm sicc of this shit
bitch, open up yo legs for this, now guess where my trigga went?"

-brotha lynch hung "That's Where My Trigga Went" 1992

Nov 14, 2002
To say that they don't have anything to do with each other story-wise is false. It's an evolving story, 9 videos until we know the complete act. It's gonna take a while because we're only getting three from each album, but I think this is gonna blow people's minds.
Are you kidding? 90% of the people on this board can't remember where they parked after going through the drive-thru. Do you think that anybody but pre-existing Lynch members are going to actually remember that these two vids even went together a year from now, with all of Strange putting out new albums in between?

Come on. It's stupid to say "I'm gonna make a story spanning 3 albums with 3 vids each." I appreciate the idea, but nobody gives that much of a fuck about Lynch to sit with anticipation for the next three years just for some Trapped in the Closet shit. If you want to make a concept album, go and do it. Don't squeeze a couple of tracks from your albums here and there and then try and figure out a way to string them together later.

I think it's a bit overly ambitious to plan music videos (which NOBODY watches anymore) over the span of 3 albums... ESPECIALLY for people with track records like Strange and Lynch.

Jul 4, 2009
Are you kidding? 90% of the people on this board can't remember where they parked after going through the drive-thru. Do you think that anybody but pre-existing Lynch members are going to actually remember that these two vids even went together a year from now, with all of Strange putting out new albums in between?

Come on. It's stupid to say "I'm gonna make a story spanning 3 albums with 3 vids each." I appreciate the idea, but nobody gives that much of a fuck about Lynch to sit with anticipation for the next three years just for some Trapped in the Closet shit. If you want to make a concept album, go and do it. Don't squeeze a couple of tracks from your albums here and there and then try and figure out a way to string them together later.

I think it's a bit overly ambitious to plan music videos (which NOBODY watches anymore) over the span of 3 albums... ESPECIALLY for people with track records like Strange and Lynch.
Lynch is one of my favorite artists and Im waiting for all 9 to be complete.

Nov 14, 2002
They should have just waited until they were all done and then released them all at the same time.

What do you plan on doing, putting a big countdown for a year from now so you remember to watch a couple year old Lynch vids and then proceed to wait another whole year so you can watch two more to complete a story?

How much you wanna bet they forget about those two vids before they even begin to promo the next album?

Mar 3, 2003
www.facebook.com
well Doom isnt the first to rock a mask, nor the last. im not a fan or a hater, and i do respect him to a degree...tho when Lynch does shows, u know it's actually him onstage lol.

cool video, furthers the story along. this might seem over the top because Meat had a gritty yet realistic aspect to it that anyone could relate to. bit while not everyone turn into serial killers with crazy looking masks, a few in fact do. and again, this IS Lynch we're talkin about. we can never complain when any rapper tales the time to develop a concept.

Nov 14, 2003
tho when Lynch does shows, u know it's actually him onstage lol.
funny story actually.. at soundset last summer, Doom's set started with him coming out and the crowd going crazy. he then started rapping, and come to find out it was someone dressed up as him. nobody knew until he started rapping. then the real doom came out and the crowd went crazy again.

May 2, 2007
www.wevegotthejazz.com
funny story actually.. at soundset last summer, Doom's set started with him coming out and the crowd going crazy. he then started rapping, and come to find out it was someone dressed up as him. nobody knew until he started rapping. then the real doom came out and the crowd went crazy again.
Thats because he got caught sending importers to his shows to perform for him.
Lost a lot of respect for Doom (what little I had) because of that.