I plotted music video

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 25, 2006
I'm afraid to say it, but this video was definitely a big let down. It seems like it was trying to carry on from Meat, which isn't exactly the smartest thing to do since Meat and I Plotted don't really have anything to do with each other story-wise, and the video demonstrated that clearly. It looks like someone took some clips of Lynch rapping the song, then mixed them with some random movie clips. Also, is this the full length of the song?

I sure hope Lynch's next video lives up to Meat.

Nov 13, 2008
yeah im not diggin this like i did "meat" and the dominator is right on it tried to carry off of meat and it just didn't transition very good. I dont like the song as much as "meat" but i do like it although i think the most of the album will be better.
and actually the more i watch the video the more i like it its just not everyday you see a pysco murderin serial killer type video especially comin from a rapper
seems like a video of Slayer or Dethclok or somethin so im diggin that

Sicc OG
Oct 4, 2002
Wicked shit! I like the song and I am more pumed for Dinner and a Movie than I was before. I have no complaints about the video and can't wait for the next chapter.

Mikal

Sicc OG
Jan 5, 2010
i think its a great transition and vid. i like meat as a song better.. it totally makes sense. That dude just did his first killing in meat and now he's plotting on killing his bitch. Thats why its not as real life like in meat.. Its in his head.

May 29, 2009
gotta agree wit oboy above ^^^^

Everyone already knew this song was on the album regardless and if fits the the story. Meat was hungry, desperate and sad. Good theme but it ends with him murder-fuckin someone and then this one starts with him and the gat, thinkin bout murderin more...gettin more crazy, plottin away. New theme. I like the style, especially the end where homeboy stands up and shit and the lights swingin, he's wearin the mask... fucking SWEEEEEET.

Lovin this. Best idea from Strange.

Aug 23, 2002
Video Is dope. Song Is pretty good. I think that the whole "movie" theme will play out quite well when all the videos are put together from all the albums. Looking forward to the progression of the story.