I need Advice....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
You Act Like Im Not Understanding Shit...

If Sumone Needs Advice, Thats Fine...But If You Come Here, Get Advice, Then Try To Downplay Shit And Act High And Mighty, Folks Are Gonna Chop At Your Trunk Til Your Juss Another Log On The Ground

Shea Said It A Few Pages Back...We Have All Had A Simp-y Situation...But We Didnt Try To Negate The Facts, We Juss Learned And Moved On...Feel Me?

Mar 21, 2007
www.com
i aint tryin to solve his problem, but im tryin not to add on to his problem by having mother fuckers messages her myspace n talkin all this shit.

like hell yeah this site is all about talking shit, but people have been real on here before, and what im sayin is whats the need for 3+ threads , and a million posts with 2 songs n shit.
do people have really have all of this time on their hands , or do they make time simply so they could clown on somebody for not doing what they would have done?
i think people here are just making the best out of this laugh festival

its only obvious dude will get made fun of for something so ridiculous only a 5th grader would think of doing

he can just end this whole thing when he decides to pick up his balls and be a man instead of being...

well... you know the rest

Jan 31, 2008
well....actually... ONE OF THE MODS was the 1st to hit up her myspace & send a link to the sicc.... so if thats what u meant by MYSPACE & TALKING SHIT..... then.... in all realness, they didnt talk shit. they explained her the situation with the link.

if u are discussing my convo with the girl.... i didnt talk shit either. we actually spoke on the phone n shit..... shit was cooler than a fan. she told me bout how her & dude wernt together & she was kinda clowning ol boy. i dont think ANYBODY hit her up talking shit

people WERE real on here. read the very 1st page.... theres a few comments that were real as fuck, but he was being a bitch about shit.

personally, i just didnt have shit to do today & instead of going to the courts to play basketball, i decided to stay at home.

i wasnt thinkin about you when i posted that, but what do you think the ratio is of people giving advice compared to shit talkers?

Jan 31, 2008
I do see things in a real perspective and to me the shit that he posted is so far from reality that i chose to speak on it.Real perspective in my "reality" is not gettin caught up with a female you meet on Myspace and the reason homeboy is catching so much flack is because normal folks that post on here can understand why this this shit is so fuckin far from reality it warrants negative comments.Plain and simple he's a grown ass man makin himself look like a chump for even asking anyone on here for advice about something so fuckin lame.

i mean you understand that your reality is your reality, now if you were to only understand that his reality is his, then maybe you wouldnt think of this whole thing as being so fucking lame.

i mean the guys parents met online, which automatically makes it more normal and possible to him. Shit isnt as fatfetched as it might seem to you simply because you dont do it, or because your friends laugh at mofos who try to get into online relationships.

Jan 31, 2008
You Act Like Im Not Understanding Shit...

If Sumone Needs Advice, Thats Fine...But If You Come Here, Get Advice, Then Try To Downplay Shit And Act High And Mighty, Folks Are Gonna Chop At Your Trunk Til Your Juss Another Log On The Ground

Shea Said It A Few Pages Back...We Have All Had A Simp-y Situation...But We Didnt Try To Negate The Facts, We Juss Learned And Moved On...Feel Me?
i really dont know what you understand or dont, but when i said that i meant the whole crowd of people working hard on not understanding. Even if they truly couldnt understand they wouldnt understand that they cant understand.

we all have had simpy situations but it doesnt mean that since i had mine young and i reacted in this certain way, than this guy is a joke for reacting differently.

like if guy is seriously in need of help then how hard is it to be human and just look out. We are mammals arent we?

and ill beat the youtubers to it:

Nov 10, 2004
well....actually... ONE OF THE MODS was the 1st to hit up her myspace & send a link to the sicc.... so if thats what u meant by MYSPACE & TALKING SHIT..... then.... in all realness, they didnt talk shit. they explained her the situation with the link.

if u are discussing my convo with the girl.... i didnt talk shit either. we actually spoke on the phone n shit..... shit was cooler than a fan. she told me bout how her & dude wernt together & she was kinda clowning ol boy. i dont think ANYBODY hit her up talking shit

people WERE real on here. read the very 1st page.... theres a few comments that were real as fuck, but he was being a bitch about shit.

personally, i just didnt have shit to do today & instead of going to the courts to play basketball, i decided to stay at home.

We aren't together now, never said we were. We were just friends and always will be. We used to be "together" or as "together" as you can be online a couple months ago. She got pregnant and I pulled some wack stuff with some other chick up here. I hope to meet her someday, but for now, we ain't gonna talk cuz I'm hella worried about her and upset about it all and I don't like feeling like that or want to portray myself as an emo to her so I asked her to block me cuz if I block her I will unblock her tomorrow and resume my panic attacks on her. I don't expect any of you to understand what we have goin' on.

Mar 21, 2007
www.com
We aren't together now, never said we were. We were just friends and always will be. We used to be "together" or as "together" as you can be online a couple months ago. She got pregnant and I pulled some wack stuff with some other chick up here. I hope to meet her someday, but for now, we ain't gonna talk cuz I'm hella worried about her and upset about it all and I don't like feeling like that or want to portray myself as an emo to her so I asked her to block me cuz if I block her I will unblock her tomorrow and resume my panic attacks on her. I don't expect any of you to understand what we have goin' on.
*waits for it

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
One part of me thinks..Damn This guy Big E is brilliant. He is invokink all these emotions from everyone, and everyone is just a pawn in his game...and he sits laughing drinking ice cold mocha Frappachinos...friends surround the computer as he says to them ..look at these idiots on this gangsta rap website..they are so gullible......................However the reality is he needs help

Jan 30, 2007
i mean you understand that your reality is your reality, now if you were to only understand that his reality is his, then maybe you wouldnt think of this whole thing as being so fucking lame.

i mean the guys parents met online, which automatically makes it more normal and possible to him. Shit isnt as fatfetched as it might seem to you simply because you dont do it, or because your friends laugh at mofos who try to get into online relationships.
It really is that farfetched to me homie,i mean have you really read what Big E was sayin? Is life really that bad where you have no other social outlet other than logging onto Myspace and stumbling across a girl that you think is cute and striking up an online relationship where all you do is send e-mails back and forth without really knowing what this person looks like,what their habits are,what they do when they log off Myspace.Its the internet it's not real life,there's no real social interaction taking place its all based on the perception he's getting from what this bitch is telling him.I could sit here and tell you whatever it is i want you to perceive me as but at the end of the day i could be feedin you a bunch of complete utter bullshit and you wouldnt know any different.This dude has a young seed to take care of but he's sittin here askin siccness advice on some bullshit about a bitch that he probably spends more time with than his kid.How can you not see the lameness of it????

Dec 18, 2002
. . .

Would some one please ban him?

and lock this thread?

Mar 21, 2007
www.com
One part of me thinks..Damn This guy Big E is brilliant. He is invokink all these emotions from everyone, and everyone is just a pawn in his game...and he sits laughing drinking ice cold mocha Frappachinos...friends surround the computer as he says to them ..look at these idiots on this gangsta rap website..they are so gullible......................However the reality is he needs help
you almost sound hypocritical

Jun 3, 2006
i aint tryin to solve his problem, but im tryin not to add on to his problem by having mother fuckers messages her myspace n talkin all this shit.

like hell yeah this site is all about talking shit, but people have been real on here before, and what im sayin is whats the need for 3+ threads , and a million posts with 2 songs n shit.
do people have really have all of this time on their hands , or do they make time simply so they could clown on somebody for not doing what they would have done?
I basically make time to clown on somebody for not doing what i would....i turn off my phones, lock the door and change out of my regular clothes and throw on sum dickies- chucks-wife beater and plop down in front of my computer........and i mean mug the computer screen

Nov 1, 2004

woh woh woh woh woh!!!

so u n thiz grl wer INET GF/BF buh then she let some dude fuck raw IRL? when u waz say'n u luv her??

daayyyyyyyyyyyymmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

she a hoe.... fo sho

Nov 1, 2004
I feel bad for you now man, was she coming online talking about how those txt positions you were using she had a real man do, with you crying and shit? talking about why cant I quit you girl?

Man it's only fitting, someone has to post the "walking in the rain" by oj on youtube, im at work so I can't....

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
Man...I come back and this shit is still going...

E, I've tried to be nice before, and just suggest you take care of your kid first, before worrying about putting your pee pee in some random whore, or have textual exploits with anyone, or have myspacex with a girl who's just playing with you...

...but you come back for more and more and more. Be a fucking man for once, seriously. If this shit isn't anything to you, leave for a day and spend some quality time with just you and your boy, period. Don't even look at the computer. Give it one day...it'll help, if you're that damn depressed.

And with that, quit being such a bitch and realize that dumb ol' cunt doesn't give a shit about you, and you're acting like a real bitch, you cupcake ass midget wrestler.

Eskimoe kisses online...fucking hell. :ermm:

Nov 1, 2004
Eskimoe kisses online...fucking hell. :ermm:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

oh shit, you know this dude was rubbing his nose on his monitor talking about "are you doing it with me?!?! teehee eskimo kiss!!! i love you!" all the while shes trying to keep her self from busting up laughing while she asks for another paypal donation for the next 15 minutes

putting his computer on his chest at night while he sleeps like shes there with him

Status
Not open for further replies.