I need Advice....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 18, 2002
why not feel bad for the girl who lost a kid?

yall so concerned with some fucking weird ass redneck & no1 ever noticed that this broad lost a pregnancy.
Get it together you fuckin moron...

First hes a captain for worrying about her losing the kid and now you wanna feel bad for her for the same reason?

:hurt:

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
yeah its fucked up that he thought motherfuckers on here could actually be real or somethin.
too bad he couldnt see that everybody on here were workin hard on being somebody they really arent.
Defending Simpism Huh?

Manning 2 In The Works...If Truth Hurts, Then Take Your Simpin Ass To Another Board Dumb Fuck

Jan 31, 2008
Defending Simpism Huh?

Manning 2 In The Works...If Truth Hurts, Then Take Your Simpin Ass To Another Board Dumb Fuck

lmao shut your queer ass up.
i bet you were a hard ass your whole life right? or did you become one when you got picked on for being the fat kid in class?

no clue why you gotta start talkin shit just like that.
be real , for once.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
kryptic flowz keep my name out your mouth then hoecake. i dont need any fans. especially no fag's named Kryptic Flows. take your whack ass siccmade brotha lynch wannabeee juggalo flows somewhere else BIIIETCH!!!

Mar 21, 2007
www.com
so if thats the case, do you care to school me on what the truth was and what he ignored, in your own words?

lmao good shit

http://www.watch-movies.net/movies/bedazzled/#

but yeah, maybe she just wanted an emotional affair,

you need to man up and stop being a lil boy
lmaooooooooooo,

damn

hey Big E, dont take it too rough,

but i bet if you get your shit together,

you could get a badass bitch

get your shit together
i allready told this dude in numerious threads, shea did it, and a whole lot of people did it....

he allready knows the solution but is just playing the self pitty game

Jan 30, 2007
yeah its fucked up that he thought motherfuckers on here could actually be real or somethin.
too bad he couldnt see that everybody on here were workin hard on being somebody they really arent.
What the fuck you talkin about homie? So your must be "SeriouslyThug" in real life huh? I bet you would give Tupac a run for his money. I am real and i really wouldn't fall in love with some bitch i met on Myspace and offer to fly myself out to father her kid by some other dude.....

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
lmao shut your queer ass up.
i bet you were a hard ass your whole life right? or did you become one when you got picked on for being the fat kid in class?

no clue why you gotta start talkin shit just like that.
be real , for once.
Show Me Where The Fuck I Ever Been Fake?

Miss Me With Your Serious Thugness, No Man In His Right Mind Would Offer To Take Care Of Sum Other Cats Baby Who Hes Never Met

If This Bitch Was His Lady And They Actually Lived Together Then Thats A Diffrent Story. Dont Get Shit Twisted, Im The Farthest Thing From Fake Ull Ever Encounter Homeboy

Jan 31, 2008
What the fuck you talkin about homie? So your must be "SeriouslyThug" in real life huh? I bet you would give Tupac a run for his money. I am real and i really wouldn't fall in love with some bitch i met on Myspace and offer to fly myself out to father her kid by some other dude.....
yeah if only you tried to see things from anything close to a real perspective you might think that this name is made to poke fun at some of the ppl on here.

and second, i didnt say anything about fallin in love with a bitch on myspace making you real or not, its all about how yall reacted to somebody lookin for help.

i already said this, but i feel worse for how sold out some of the ppl on here are than i do to him and his little situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.