I need Advice....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
I say air out all that text that got your pussy all wet in the first place big-e, all the mb of fantasy bullshit from that bitch has to be seen so simps like you can follow the guidelines on how not to get E-dumped lol, its probably is the only way you can redeem yourself on the sicc....

Nov 10, 2004
Dude aint gonna kill himself

He just needs to man up.. and think about what the fuck hes all crying and shit over.

somthing that happen on the internet. INTERNET think about it.. you never even smelled the bitch.. why cry a over her?
Cuz for the first time, it wasn't about sex. It was in the beginning, but we became good friends. The problem lies with me because I want more than that and can't leave it at that. So I told her to block me. She just lost her baby and for us to bring this shit to her is too much for her. I don't want to bother her with it anymore. She is an amazing woman and deserves better than what I or anyone else gives her. Call it Pen Pals. Is it really all that crazy people?

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
She just lost her baby and for us to bring this shit to her is too much for her.
MUTHA FUCKER U GOTTA BE JOKIN. US???....US????? lol you the one that went and put your business and HERS on the mutha fucking siccness. U brought this fucking clown session on yourself and u gonna say US. hahhaa fallback u dirtbag...

Aug 11, 2003
Cuz for the first time, it wasn't about sex. It was in the beginning, but we became good friends. The problem lies with me because I want more than that and can't leave it at that. So I told her to block me. She just lost her baby and for us to bring this shit to her is too much for her. I don't want to bother her with it anymore. She is an amazing woman and deserves better than what I or anyone else gives her. Call it Pen Pals. Is it really all that crazy people?

yes it is all that crazy.. its hella dumb.. what the fuck are you thinking?
FIRST OF ALL YOU SAID THAT YOU STARTED TALKING TO HER IN DECEMBER

THAT WASNT THAT FUCKIN LONG AGO.

2ND YOU NEVER EVEN MET THAT BITCH.. PEOPLE ACT HELLA DIFF WHEN THEY ARE ON THE COMPUTER. YOU DIDNT KNOW HER ANYMORE THEN THE FUCKIN DIRT ON YOUR SHOES.

3RD SOME OTHER NIGGAS BABY? DUDE YOU REALLY DON'T THINK ITS CRAZY TO WANT TO FUCKING TAKE CARE OF SOME OTHER NIGGAS BABY. WHEN IN FACT YOU HAVNT EVNE EVER MET THAT BITCH?

4TH ITS THE INTERNET I N T E R N E T

Dec 18, 2002
Would you show some motherfuckin self respect and stop commin on here to explain yourself to a bunch of people who could give a fuck less?

Nov 10, 2004
MUTHA FUCKER U GOTTA BE JOKIN. US???....US????? lol you the one that went and put your business and HERS on the mutha fucking siccness. U brought this fucking clown session on yourself and u gonna say US. hahhaa fallback u dirtbag...
I never told anyone to research who I was talking about and hit her up on myspace and call her shit and make fun of her and especially diss her about losing her baby. FUCK YOU mafacko

Premo

Face Scrunched Lookn Rude
Aug 1, 2004
NASWIPP. A subdivision of IKSRTFO
I say air out all that text that got your pussy all wet in the first place big-e, all the mb of fantasy bullshit from that bitch has to be seen so simps like you can follow the guidelines on how not to get E-dumped lol, its probably is the only way you can redeem yourself on the sicc....
i agree

post those convos and take this thread to the next level ... its a natural progression

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
I never told anyone to research who I was talking about and hit her up on myspace and call her shit and make fun of her and especially diss her about losing her baby. FUCK YOU mafacko
Mafacko???? please please pleaaaaaaaaase dont tell me you no mutha fucking Juggalo???? hahha and thats on you for having your info out there so much that a mu fucka can look up your lil cupcake ass myspace and find the bitch u simpin too. please homie???

Jan 30, 2007
Nobody asked you to come on siccness and put her personal life on blast or ask for our advice but you did you MAFACKO MORON! Deal with it cornbread....

BEAR

Sicc OG
Dec 15, 2007
I feel bad that he really expected help from the Siccness.net Open Forum. If she really did lose her baby, then I'm sorry for her too.

Jan 31, 2008
I feel bad that he really expected help from the Siccness.net Open Forum. If she really did lose her baby, then I'm sorry for her too.
yeah its fucked up that he thought motherfuckers on here could actually be real or somethin.
too bad he couldnt see that everybody on here were workin hard on being somebody they really arent.

Nov 1, 2004
Honestly Sherman(i forget your name), You really need to consider the true impact of yourself on this lady... You're making her head spin, getting her all stressed out about wether shes gonna settle down with some loser who wants to take care of another mans seed and telling her "i love you, you can learn to love me" "i want to move in with you" "you can meet my son"

Seriously, it's your fault her baby didn't make it... you stressed her out way too much with that simpin bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.