I like E-40 BUT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

1God

Sicc OG
Feb 9, 2010
What's with all the cocaine rap on his new album? Hiphop is definitely on a formulated death bed. Everybody seems to be on this since Jeezee, it's getting stupid now. AND I LIKE 40!
What do you mean? Fourty Water spitting about food is like Too $hort rapping about sex. Nothing new, man. Might it be that you only started listening to him lately, now that he's being played on the radio? Rappers like Lil Wayne and Jeezy are ruining cocaine rap.

Feb 10, 2004
www.twitter.com
I cant see what the problem is. He been talking about hustlin period. From day 1, just a hustler on the go. Dope, real estate, etc. I think on this album though he is spitin like he use to in that the shit he is sayin is all regular bay shit, not watered down for the mainstream like the last few albums.

TaTa

Sicc OG
May 22, 2006
Don't buy his CD if you don't like his music period. stop trying to spread hate on e40's music you baster. I been an e40 fan since Mr. flamboyant came out in the early 90's, he always speaks the real, and his original, not like most popular rappers now a days.

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
I thought it was kinda stupid that E-40 says "if this rap shit dont work then im over the stove" , uhmm sorry to tell u 40 but the rap shit has worked. LOL. i think uve passed the point of no return.

Oct 11, 2009
what about songs like Tired of Bein Stepped On, Things'll Never Change, Seasoned, Hope I Dont Go Back, Gotta Get Better. He does those type songs better than anybody. Plus he's been doiin it since early 90's and not only has he stayed relevent but was ahead of the industry as far as slang and swagger go. If you think long enough about it he's easily in the best of all time conversation

Feb 4, 2006
iight, im currently in Virginia doin military dirt. This new 40 album got all these Gucci and Wayne heads reconsidering 40 status in this rap game......we jam to Bitch every morning before physical training