I like E-40 BUT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 10, 2004
www.twitter.com
That post of Mr. Flamboyant should end the thread. It is the 1st song that in the whole genre of "coke music". Listen to the lyrics, at the end he even says how he isn't supposed to be spilling this to the general public.

Apr 8, 2006
lol bein on the net=hiding

I think I heard a line once that said you aint a real G unless yr mom smoked crack.

I know I aint the only 1 thats heard that line b4...i think Bootleg from Dayton Family said it.

Apr 8, 2006
Thats a good quoate^^ It can be fun occasionally...maybe for somebody in 40'z position.

But seriously thats a fine line 2 walk when you dealin with it...some can but man its a thin number 2 find bosses stayin on point who fuck around...thats how the line "Legends of the Fall offs" was created round here...The sharpest dude u ever knew turns in2 noodle soup.

Aug 22, 2006
Do you remember when the world went crazy?

yeah. nothin new. hes gonna drop 2-3 drug related songs on every album. it does semm he has more than usual on this one but hes gassing like hes 21 again so i dont give a shit, lol

Feb 15, 2008
e-40 powders his nose sometimes I bet .
Thats a bet you would lose my friend. Remember 40 is the narrator for the streets the hustlers, d boyz, gangsters, and there are some fuctional dope fiends out there but I promise you 40 aint 1 of them. Thats why so many people like his music cuz he spits the real on whats happenin out there.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
Thats a bet you would lose my friend. Remember 40 is the narrator for the streets the hustlers, d boyz, gangsters, and there are some fuctional dope fiends out there but I promise you 40 aint 1 of them. Thats why so many people like his music cuz he spits the real on whats happenin out there.
Id b disapointed if he wasnt a huge alcoholic. lol

lenbiasyayo

Rest In Peace
Jun 24, 2008
Damn, I would hate to be a rapper from the BAY....all the fans do is complain!!!
Boo we hate this CD cuz he sound like he from Down South
Boo we hate this CD cuz he trying to make Jerk music
Boo we want MOBB MUSIC back
Boo we just fucking mad for whateva goofy ass reason
Boo even though it's 20 years since 1990 we want you to sound like MC Hammer
Boo he talking about selling drugs even though I do drugs daily
u should get 1 million props for the realest post ever. bay fans r big gay cryers alot good post

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Id b disapointed if he wasnt a huge alcoholic. lol
I never thought 40 played with his nose, I dont know where people got that from, he really doesn't seem like the type. Now I've never known 40 personally or kicked it with him enough to call it, but I think it's safe to say he drinks like a muthafucka, shit even jaime foxx said dude drinks like a fish. I would be confident enough to bet money on it.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
I never thought 40 played with his nose, I dont know where people got that from, he really doesn't seem like the type. Now I've never known 40 personally or kicked it with him enough to call it, but I think it's safe to say he drinks like a muthafucka, shit even jaime foxx said dude drinks like a fish. I would be confident enough to bet money on it.
I definitley never thought he fucked wit coke either

Aug 6, 2008
lol this is america you can talk about what you want, but if you get caught up fakin thats on you

and i really dont think nobody even gives a fuck what 40 talks about cause hes 40 they love him so much theyll buy whatever