I like E-40 BUT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 5, 2005
What's with all the cocaine rap on his new album? Hiphop is definitely on a formulated death bed. Everybody seems to be on this since Jeezee, it's getting stupid now. AND I LIKE 40!

Feb 15, 2008
What's with all the cocaine rap on his new album? Hiphop is definitely on a formulated death bed. Everybody seems to be on this since Jeezee, it's getting stupid now. AND I LIKE 40!
What do you mean since Jeezy? Where do you think he learned it from?? E-40 B-legit D-shot THE CLICK been talking about breaking a back off a key. What was 40 cooking on the cover in a major way??? That was way before rick ross and jeezy. 40 already spoke about duffle bags full scratch and what not way before the dufflebag boyz.

May 5, 2005
Everybody in the game now is cocaine themed. Jeezee made the cocaine weight mover rap shit more popular than it has ever been. Half this album is based on that. The way 40 is doing it now is not how he used to rap about it.

May 9, 2002
Everybody in the game now is cocaine themed. Jeezee made the cocaine weight mover rap shit more popular than it has ever been. Half this album is based on that. The way 40 is doing it now is not how he used to rap about it.
Well, as in anything, you need to progress through life. Do you expect any entrepreneur to just sell rocks on the corner for the rest of his life? Wouldn't you expect him to move up to weight at some point?

No one aspires to just be a at the bottom of the food chain. As 40 has grown, so has his ambitions to get more and be more.

Rusto

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2002
the bay is in a Cocaine rut right now. I guess thats all rappers can talk about as they get older.

May 5, 2005
Well, as in anything, you need to progress through life. Do you expect any entrepreneur to just sell rocks on the corner for the rest of his life? Wouldn't you expect him to move up to weight at some point?

No one aspires to just be a at the bottom of the food chain. As 40 has grown, so has his ambitions to get more and be more.
What? :confused:

You are not listening properly if you think half this album is about cocaine. E40 always has some tracks about drugs, but to say the whole album is about Cocaine is ridicolous.