I like Dennis Allen already....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 4, 2003
hella teams are denying interviews with their assistants for DC, maybe he wants someone on the superbowl squad
with everyone else denying us.. I dont see why a team in tha superbowl will give us any permission.. they most likely will want to retain their coaching staffs as well..

Jun 23, 2005
oh nice to know raiders are on your minds. i dont think anyone predicted anything substantial in this thread but like 1 raider fan and a bunch of niner fans

Jun 23, 2005
i dont hate allen mydrlf. he is a rookie head coach in every way, with a rookie gm, and a horrible roster on the defensive side being ran by a rookie DC, and a potential top 10 offense being wrecked by a horrible OC.hell even our special teams is horrible.

The blame could be put on the players for being out of position. not playing with enough heart, and flat out playing subpar.

it could be put on the coordinators for not having the players prepared, for having the players in the wrong spot, and for getting out coached by the opposing coordinators.

dennis allen could get the blame for hiring those guys, being out coached and over whelmed and under prepared, or for just not having as enough intensity as some of you fans would like haha

reggie could get blame for hiring DA and letting him assemble the coaching aspects of it all. or for cutting the players he cut and signing who he signed.

To put blame on one person is ridiculous, but like it or not this team is in rebuilding mode. and reggie is far from an idiot, he was the valedictorian of his high school afterall. he knows the value in high draft picks. this team wasnt built to compete, you could tell by looking at the roster.

now how long it will last is the big question.when does reggie make a move if he makes one at all? surely not this season, but if DA struggles next does he cut the cord after 2 years? 3 years of losing? 4 years of mediocrity? im sure he is expecting improvement. but how much improvement is enough for job security?

Nov 1, 2004
those words havent came outta my mouth for 8 years. so stop with the "all you raider fans" i actually know football.
I don't believe I had much excitement over the coaching hires.

Who ever signed off on bringing back Greg Knapptime needs to be publicly embarrassed and then shot.
Why would you bring back a guy who made DMac look terrible his first two years after he had his most productive two seasons of his career.
Hmmm this run game is working great, we should change it back to Knapptime.
I think it was almost a purposeful tank job.
Reggie wants picks and what better way to get picks than to hire Greg Knapp. Dude spends more time on his hair than he does looking at tape. Watching him destroy this offense only makes one person happy, Hue Jackson.
Tarver is young and though his defense sucked, it was just as bad last year.
Our offense last year was pretty solid considering how bad the D was and now I can't decide what is worse.
Even the special teams coach is a fucking mongoloid.

Here's hoping to the #3 pick and trading down!

Props: SLRider510