I like Dennis Allen already....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
games in the NFL are never won easily, also what you just said about improving can be said about any team in the NFL. Just look at your division, if rivers doesn't have his worst year again and the chargers strengthen that d line and o line they can add 3 wins easily, if the Broncos give Tebow some more weapons and continue to improve on defense they can add three wins, if the chiefs can stay healthy and not fire their coach during the season, make Jamal Charles and Matt cassel get back to form they can easily add 3 wins. So if I go by your theory everyone in the AFC West will be 11-5. Not trolling just trying to make a point that the AFC West will be very competitive next season. All teams have an equal chance of taking it, can't expect your team to improve and everyone else regress. Can it happen? Yea, but very unlikely.
what the hell? I never said anything about whether the other teams in the division will get better or not. or about us winning the division. my point was that people in this thread are acting like the move to hire allen was all bad and we'll somehow get worse. or that he won't be able to "save" us, like if we were some 2-10 team. 8-8 is average and it's really easy to see what the problems were last season, defense and penalties. seeing as how allen was able to take the worst defense in the league, turn them around in a short amount of time and how he's known as a disciplinarian. I think those two areas were addressed in the coaching hire

Dec 2, 2006
you mad? well take his record after that spygate shit and i think he's still won more since 07 then you're squad did since 01 so STFU
Yeah, but no Superbowls since spygate, I think. I never said I wouldn't take Bellichick's winning percentage, but you should rephrase that there. Because without Brady, your boy Bill probably would't have a job right now. Great QB's make everyone better, all we have to do is look at the Colts player....

Nov 7, 2006
Yeah, but no Superbowls since spygate, I think. I never said I wouldn't take Bellichick's winning percentage, but you should rephrase that there. Because without Brady, your boy Bill probably would't have a job right now. Great QB's make everyone better, all we have to do is look at the Colts player....
if it wasnt for Belichick Brady would've never been a factor. Belichick made the tough choice to keep him even when bledsoe was healthy. sure Brady helps but Belichick the easily the 2nd most important person for the Patriots. he's practically drafted that entire roster and they all turn out great. only blemish he has on his drafting is merriweather who is decent anyways. sure we didnt win any superbowls since spygate but we've been to 2 of them, you guys havent even made the playoffs since 03 so again STFU.

Sure Brady is good but who gave him that gameplan to be good? who drafted those tightends to make this offense run? to even consider belichick as a bad HC is just stupid and you have to be a person who is either salty from the 01 defeat or just flatout stupid when it comes to the National Football League.

Props: Rossibreath
Dec 2, 2006
if it wasnt for Belichick Brady would've never been a factor. Belichick made the tough choice to keep him even when bledsoe was healthy. sure Brady helps but Belichick the easily the 2nd most important person for the Patriots. he's practically drafted that entire roster and they all turn out great. only blemish he has on his drafting is merriweather who is decent anyways. sure we didnt win any superbowls since spygate but we've been to 2 of them, you guys havent even made the playoffs since 03 so again STFU.

Sure Brady is good but who gave him that gameplan to be good? who drafted those tightends to make this offense run? to even consider belichick as a bad HC is just stupid and you have to be a person who is either salty from the 01 defeat or just flatout stupid when it comes to the National Football League.
Show me where I said Bellicheck isn't a good coach. All I am saying is, imo, I think he wouldn't be HC of the Pats still if Brady wasn't his QB. He was a HC in CLeveland prior to NE, he worked wonders there, huh? Just because I don't agree with you, I am salty, lol. Should I resort to the name calling now too because I don't agree with you? I find it amusing....

Nov 7, 2006
you mean 01 robbery.
actually you want to get technical it would've been a robbery if they didnt give us that call. can't blame the team on an official rule. granted it's a bullshit rule it's still there and for some reason they keep that rule which is beyond me.
Show me where I said Bellicheck isn't a good coach. All I am saying is, imo, I think he wouldn't be HC of the Pats still if Brady wasn't his QB. He was a HC in CLeveland prior to NE, he worked wonders there, huh? Just because I don't agree with you, I am salty, lol. Should I resort to the name calling now too because I don't agree with you? I find it amusing....
you basically said it with that billy boy remark. your trying to say it's because of tom brady he has a coaching gig and i think it;s false. and yeah he coached a talentless browns team and thats his only blemish. and you just said you dont agree with me and i'm trying to say he's a good coach so right there your saying it aswell. and i didnt call you names lol. you have to be 1 or the other and you being a raider fan i assume your still salty about the loss. i dont blame ya i would be too and it would ultimately cloud my judgement as a fan like it did you.

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
LMAO, we raider fans need to make our own sucluded forum, where haters get banned immediately. Its ridiculous how everything reverts to us as fans having to defend ourselves over something we dont have any control over.

IM AN OAKLAND RAIDER FAN, I DONT GIVE A FUCK IF YALL DONT LIKE THE COACH OR THE PLAYERS, IT DONT MATTER.

WHOSE GOT IT BETTER THAN US?!!!!!!!!!!!!
the giants

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
lol no forum there and its not secluded enough, im talkin raiders training camp secluded, we need fences and shotguns to keep the haters out.

Yeah you definitely should make your own private forum because this is a public forum where people actually like to discuss sports from all perspectives.
dont get me wrong, all perspectives would be welcome, but haters who sit in every thread to have their fun at a struggling organizations expense would be banned immediatley.

Its one thing to post your disbeliefs/taunts, but its quite annoying when thats all thats being said. Different haters from multiple teams changed the topic numerous times in this thread already, and the trump is the tuck. Yall ever want to piss a raider fan off just bring up tom brady and the tuck, and we be cracking our knuckles

It doesnt matter who the raiders hire or dont hire, half of yall just dont like it cause you dont like the raiders. thats cool though I know I aint boutta change a thing

If yall want to make fun of corinthian and his potatoes, have at it, but take it easy on the trolling

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
LMAO, we raider fans need to make our own sucluded forum, where haters get banned immediately. Its ridiculous how everything reverts to us as fans having to defend ourselves over something we dont have any control over.

IM AN OAKLAND RAIDER FAN, I DONT GIVE A FUCK IF YALL DONT LIKE THE COACH OR THE PLAYERS, IT DONT MATTER.

the giants
We dont need a different forum, some of yall need to stop playing into everyones trolling. Either ignore it, or learn to argue against it. Either way get over it.

Dec 4, 2006
We dont need a different forum, some of yall need to stop playing into everyones trolling. Either ignore it, or learn to argue against it. Either way get over it.
and you're right...

REACHTMO you can always ask Corinthian to let you borrow his magical talking potato....

his potato finally told him "put DFresh on ignore" a ha ha

Nov 7, 2006

the giants
i hope your not referring to me. i'm just questioning the new owner and his decisions. i think he made a bad call that's all.

lol no forum there and its not secluded enough, im talkin raiders training camp secluded, we need fences and shotguns to keep the haters out.

dont get me wrong, all perspectives would be welcome, but haters who sit in every thread to have their fun at a struggling organizations expense would be banned immediatley.

Its one thing to post your disbeliefs/taunts, but its quite annoying when thats all thats being said. Different haters from multiple teams changed the topic numerous times in this thread already, and the trump is the tuck. Yall ever want to piss a raider fan off just bring up tom brady and the tuck, and we be cracking our knuckles

It doesnt matter who the raiders hire or dont hire, half of yall just dont like it cause you dont like the raiders. thats cool though I know I aint boutta change a thing

If yall want to make fun of corinthian and his potatoes, have at it, but take it easy on the trolling
i guess this is reffered to me since i'm the only pats fan and i actually like the raiders. if it were my team hiring this coach i'd be pissed too. they guy said he had high hope because the guy can talk to the media. and i was trying to show an example of how that dont mean shit and not to get his hopes up hen raider fans started in on the pats so i retaliated, thats all i did here.

Im a crybaby though, I should probably be a pats fan
lol @ admitting being a crybaby, and trust me win or lose i'm far from a crybaby. i get to see my team contend every year and i know how hard that is and i cherish every season win or lose cause i know these winning years arent forever. i been a fan since early 90's so i know what it feels like to lose. now we winning and i appreciate no matter if or when we get knocked out of the playoffs.