i have a question for the real brehs

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
you know whats lame....the open forum...shit used to be a good time...but you muthafuckas run people off and make it weak as fuck...only thing poppin round here is resurrecting old ass threads ...no fresh content

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004

STICK

Sicc OG
Jun 24, 2005
Lmao dude is hella salty about everything. Salty about the Seahawks handlin' business. Salty about Richard Sherman embarrassing Crabtree. Salty about making shit up and catching feelings over a broad he met and fucked but hasn't met yet. Salty about being caught in hella lies haha.

Feb 11, 2006
been meeting up with this girl for a few weeks...we drink, we kick it ....we fucked a few times now....tonight ...found out she was married ....says and obviously she isnt happy in her situation because her man wasnt paying her any attention..rather play COD ...first i heard of her man was tonight...when he happened to call her asking her whereabouts ...she always told me she was single .....i guess im just venting..since i know the right response is to just drop her and move on and be lucky nobody was injured in the process ...hella cool girl ..we got along on every level...honestly i cant recall the last female i've ever met that intrigued me on any level other than sexual...my luck i suppose...

what would ya'll do out of curiosity...would you pursue or move on?
Bwahahaha so much more comedy when read 16 pages later after we done read the lies and seen the sorry excuse of tids

Feb 11, 2006
"we spoke on the phone for 8 hours while she used a vibrator on her anus and rubbed her nipples on the phone hand set,I sat there touching my self while falling in love with her voice and the fact she was talking to me...just as I was about to buss a nutt her dad burst in the room ,took the phine and screamed "CONSQUENCES WILL NEVER BE THE SAME".........

BWAHAHAHA