i have a question for the real brehs

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
this is all part of a sick diabolical scheme to get cock shots from the siccness brehs...

1.make up story about chick knowing the brehs will want to see her tids

2.Post up pics of her pizza hut sausage nipple tids

3.make up fake pof account knowing the brehs will try and contact her

4.act like girl and get the breh(chree more than likely) to send u cock shot

fuck you fagget
thats a very elaborate plot....

i only posted anything, for proof...now im the faggot...please

Feb 9, 2006
About 6 pages in I was getting so pissed off at this thread I was going to just stop. Very glad I didnt because this has been hilarious to read all the way through.

Jesus fuckin christ I dont even know what to say. There is no way in hell that anything about this story is true. I dont give a FUCK how drunk anyone gets, that doesnt make you type out the complete opposite statements that you wrote earlier. You go from kicking it, drinking and fucking to doing none of those things? Fuck outa here with all that. Whoever that bitch is, those have got to be top 5 nastiest lookin titties iv eeeeeever seen. I mean my god... Why she would ever even take a pic of them baffles the fuck out of me. Either way this has been classic and thank you Mystic for creating this thread you o'l lame, no pussy gettin, jerkin to phone operators, sausage nip lickin ass MUTHAFUCKA

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
lookin like two tumors

You, Shea, timebomb & ne oblivious should all chip in! #DanaDaneSiccnessTiddieFund2014
lmao

5 dolla make u holla

sounds like some red dragon type shit, you really coming to siccness for some real life advice on some female shit you automatically a hoe... i didnt read the whole thread i dont have time for that but is there some mutha fuckin tiddies anywhere in this thread?
make time breh, this shit is hilarious.

Nov 18, 2010
sounds like some red dragon type shit, you really coming to siccness for some real life advice on some female shit you automatically a hoe... i didnt read the whole thread i dont have time for that but is there some mutha fuckin tiddies anywhere in this thread?
I just went to link you but he deleted them from what I see. And he never met her or nothing, just talked on the phone with her for 8 hours.

You're lucky tho, her tits looked deflated and she had sharp nipples.

Lmaoooo at 40 year old virgin coming on right when I opened up reply page.

Feb 9, 2006
In all seriousness mystic i truly do hope you were making all this up just for laughs. Because if you weren't.... you seriously have got to be the one of the lamest fuckin dudes I've ever seen. Talking to some bitch on the phone for 8 hours that you meet from pof and then going online to ask for advice on how to handle the fact that she is married. Like one dude said the fact that you ask online strangers automatically makes you a bitch. So i truly do hope you are just messin around, cuz if you ain't you seriously are pathetic as fuck and need to delete yourself from here.

No joke

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
In all seriousness mystic i truly do hope you were making all this up just for laughs. Because if you weren't.... you seriously have got to be the one of the lamest fuckin dudes I've ever seen. Talking to some bitch on the phone for 8 hours that you meet from pof and then going online to ask for advice on how to handle the fact that she is married. Like one dude said the fact that you ask online strangers automatically makes you a bitch. So i truly do hope you are just messin around, cuz if you ain't you seriously are pathetic as fuck and need to delete yourself from here.

No joke
i thought he was joking too until he tried to delete the thread and now the pics are gone.