Husalah! Fresh out the Feds! First Video

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
thats funny i thought tay was vouching for the figz. fuck what u talkin bout....
lol, for real. He stuck up for Hus pretty hard which shows me Hus aint a sucka like some people would like to make him out to be. As far as the comparasin between Woodie and Hus, one made music i liked and the other made music i didnt like and i will leave it at that

Jun 28, 2009
Hus Out??? Only 1 Reason!

Hus is fresh out????

Uuuhhhh, How much time did he get???

How much weight???

Does anyone find that a lil retarded???

Feds = 85% of your time right???

How much time did he do again???

!!!!Yeah!!!!

Aug 23, 2007
Hus is fresh out????

Uuuhhhh, How much time did he get???

How much weight???

Does anyone find that a lil retarded???

Feds = 85% of your time right???

How much time did he do again???

P
!!!!Yeah!!!!
Don't waste your time with these squares....they won't get it until someone tells on them....but 3yrs for all those kilos (14)...I know how master splinter did it...he sang his favorite song and they gave him the best deal goin...and I ain't talkin bout RECORD DEAL!!!!

Mar 1, 2006
he lost me with all that "I LOOK SO GORGEOUS" bullshit!! that was kinda fishy!! so if I was a fan before I saw that im not now!! i dont know if hes GAY or not but I see some wierd tendencies!!!I JUST CALL IT HOW I SEE IT!

NM31

Jun 12, 2006
he lost me with all that "I LOOK SO GORGEOUS" bullshit!! that was kinda fishy!! so if I was a fan before I saw that im not now!! i dont know if hes GAY or not but I see some wierd tendencies!!!I JUST CALL IT HOW I SEE IT!
you listen to any of his Music?

he's always bullshittin like that.. nothin new.

I personally thought it was hilarious cus he's still a fool

Apr 25, 2002
lmao give me a break :ermm:
with all due respect to homie
fighting the feds track that beat alone >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>who ever dude was on the mic rip tho

again..no ...woodie over hus IMO...mind games over anything hus put out....i like some of hus shit for sure but is he fuckin with woodies catalog as an artist...not even close yet

Rusto

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2002
again..no ...woodie over hus IMO...mind games over anything hus put out....i like some of hus shit for sure but is he fuckin with woodies catalog as an artist...not even close yet

IMO husalah's best song was on that co co county classics comp, the song was called "inshallah"...i dont think he ever topped that one

Jan 18, 2006
Dope, Guns, and Religion is better then any Woodie release. How the fuck did this stupid ass comparasin come up anyways?