Husalah! Fresh out the Feds! First Video

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
G

Goodfella

it's funny...i think some of the folks who troll the BART forum are only here to hate on our rappers

May 27, 2008
Ok, I finished reading the thread.

1. ITT:

A bunch of dickriders with their hands over their ears constantly yelling as to avoid the fact that anyone who pushes 14 kicks and gets off in three years is A FUCKING RATHEAD SNITCH. that nigga hella annoying too. maybe he need to push a few more kicks or help the fedz out again and buy some motherfucking BRACES... CAUSE HIS TEETH REAAAAL FUCKED UP. Bet he could fit a quarter between his two front teeth. once again, nigga need some crest whitestrips

2. to the nigga with the husalahnrydah handle, bitch you hella booty. who you think you are with that name, hus' grandmother?? every post you make is on some straight up dickridin shit. you need to hop off the pole and get some motherfuckin home trainin

3. to the nigga who said "hmmm, snitch or not i don't care, don't concern me" NIGGA YOU B O O T S Y and i put that on this 5th of E&J. you represent all that's lame in the game in 09 mayne. perpetratin no honor ass playa hatin sucka. fuck you fourteen times fast, same number of fed dicks that hus had to suck to get out in 3