Husalah! Fresh out the Feds! First Video

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 20, 2007
.......A Tire full of YOLA and your out that fast ???? Must have a GOOD legal team.....
We all should start movin coke.......Just sayin the consequences apparently are not too bad

He did address most of the gossip though........ But really why are you out so quick ??? does not mean I think he's a rat but how did you do it..... Overcrowding, model prisoner, rehab?? 9 out ten others would still be doing football numbers. What's the secret

STFU

Get him in the studio. Chea!!!

Jan 18, 2006
okay so now that the boi young Hus is out, why dont he show his dam paper work or get it out there sum how to kill off the rumors??!! that would clear erything up IMO..
it should be obvious by now, hes good in the streets and dont give 2 shits about this internet shit

Feb 24, 2009
hustlin since the 80's shits on anything woodie ever did.
I'm not a WOODIE FAN AND I KNOW U CANNOT COMPARE THEM BUT WOOD MADE HIMSELF WERE HUS WAS APART OF A GROUP FOUNDED BY OTHER BAY RAPPERS.MAC DRE ALSO HELPED HIM,WOODIE MADE HISTORY AND DONE SOMETHING NOT EVEN A MEXICAN COULD DO.
HUS IS NOT NEAR AS GOOD OR TALENTED AS WOODIE WAS.

WOODIE WAS ALWAYS KNOWN AS A REAL GANGSTA THESE MOBFIGAZ SEEM FAKE FROM ALL THE STUFF THERE DUDE TAY CAPONE SAID ABOUT THEM NOT EVEN BEING REAL.

Aug 26, 2005
It's cool he's out but that was a horrible video. I don't give a fuck what he looks like. What about his fucking musical direction and his associations in the music world? All that video is showing is that he's just another regular mother fucker who just got out the jail cell. Whatever.
That's just Hus being Hus. Dude is clearly infatuated with himself.

Tripp

Sicc OG
Jun 27, 2002
Wanna hear some new music from Hus anyway. Don't give a fuck about his personal life, shit he ain't from my hood. Its still kind of funny why he ain't addressing them rumors about being a snitch. I'm sure any nigga would wanna clear his name on some fake shit like that,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,that's if it wasn't true....hmmmm

TriGG

Aug 14, 2005
I'm not a WOODIE FAN AND I KNOW U CANNOT COMPARE THEM BUT WOOD MADE HIMSELF WERE HUS WAS APART OF A GROUP FOUNDED BY OTHER BAY RAPPERS.MAC DRE ALSO HELPED HIM,WOODIE MADE HISTORY AND DONE SOMETHING NOT EVEN A MEXICAN COULD DO.
HUS IS NOT NEAR AS GOOD OR TALENTED AS WOODIE WAS.

WOODIE WAS ALWAYS KNOWN AS A REAL GANGSTA THESE MOBFIGAZ SEEM FAKE FROM ALL THE STUFF THERE DUDE TAY CAPONE SAID ABOUT THEM NOT EVEN BEING REAL.
thats funny i thought tay was vouching for the figz. fuck what u talkin bout....