Hurting Yourself...?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
Couple years ago I was reaching to the top of the cabinet to get a big ass heavy ass beer mug
that shit rolled down my arm and hit me in the face
busted one of my front tooth in half
was wearing my gold ones for a week till I got it fixed

anothr time I was trying to bust open a oyster with a sharp ass knife
knife slipped and stabbed me right in the palm of my hand
u could see that white meat it was fuckin gross

Jan 5, 2006
Y'all remember those razor scooters? well one time back when i was like 12-13, i was smashing down the sidewalk, then i slowed down a bit, hit a crack/pothole handlebars twisted and i fell forward landing stomach first onto the handlebar. I think i passed out getting the wind knocked out of me and just pain.

Jan 11, 2006
grouchoweed.ipbfree.com
When I was like 11 or 12 I hit the curb wrong on my bike and went over the top. I looked like Ric Flair after a bad match... blood everywhere. I walked into the Lucky's bleeding profusely and calmly waited in line with a bottle of rubbing alcohol and a box of bandaids.

Scared the shit out of everyone in line and the cashier... Good times.

Sep 22, 2007
BEING A MEAT DEPT. EMPLOYEE I HAVE CUT TO THE BONE 6 TIMES. PLUS CUT MYSELF REALY BAD (BAD THIZZ ) IN THE KNEE. YES THE KNEE WAS WIPED W/ SOME HEEM & A BANDADE THATS IT......

MANY BACTERIAL INFECTIONS FROM LITTLE CUTS & RAW MEATS.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
one time at my friends daughters birthday party i was in charge of the rope on the pinata.. pull it up and down while the kids were swinging.. the pinata had alot of candy weighin it down.. so as i was pullin the rope down. it snapped and i punched myself in the nuts hella hard..
That made me lol-a-lot.

Sep 18, 2009
One time i wuz faded as fuck off a couple 40s wit sum homies we took a shortcut to get home,i tried 2 walk on dis fuckin log over a ditch in sum vacant lot were a bunch a homeless people live my homie shined this laser pointer in my eye an i ate shit fell on my hand with all my body weight,broke two fingers,shouldnt of took that shortcut haha

Dec 2, 2006
I live in a two story house. A few months back I was walking down my stairs half a sleep and misjudged the last step and landed on my ass. that one hurt.

anybody that wears black socks knows they and hardwood floors do not mesh for some reason. I jumped out of bed to grab my cell phone ringing in my office and and almost did a back flip. laned on the end stand and rolled off that to the ground. i had to laugh at myself but also was thankful i didnt break anything. when you get older injuries do not heal like they used too!

Apr 23, 2006
i was tryin to prove to my friend that i could kick him in the face and i was wearin socks on hardwood and when i went to high kick i slipped back and landed on my head

also i was skating and tried to kick my cousins skates and hit a crack at the same time and spin twist broke my leg in 3 places... i was in a cast for like 4 months

Oct 2, 2006
When I was in Elementary school I tried to ghostride a horse on a carousel at the mall. Once I jumped up on it the ride started and i lost my balance and smacked my face on it... ended up with like 7 stitches in my eyebrow.

prodigy91

@jordvnxsf
Mar 20, 2008
SF
about 5 years back i was riding my bike down a hill in double rock with my homeboy, and out no where the fucking handle bars pop up and the front wheel started doing zig zags and the pedals had spikes and shit. when i tried to brake with my feet one of the pedals caught left leg and ripped a chunk of meat from my shin and that bitch flipped forward and landed face first, after that i no longer fucked with rhino bikes, mongoose only...

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
when i was 15 i was outside the front window of the house and everybody was inside watchin the tv (it was right be the window) and for some reason to get their attention i slamed my head into the window and it shattered.....

But for some lucky reason my head didnt get cut.... but i kinda paniked and fell down and got stabbed in my stomach right above my belly button.... luckily it wasnt deep enough to hit organs but i had 15 stiches.

I was just worried cuz i thought they were gonna put me back in the mental hospital after that but luckily my parents and my counsiler didnt think i needed to go back... lol... 4 real.

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
in 3rd grade i was in gym and we were runnin around and i was runnin as fast as i could and tripped over someones foot and landed strait on my forehead....

i had a big ass golf ball comin out my head... i passed out and went to the office and passed out again but i stopped breathin for awhile and turned blue.. went to the hospital and got treated for a concusion. i wish i would have known whos foot i tripped over cuz i would have fucked him up after i got better lol

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Back when I was 6 me and some friends were acting like WWF wrestlers, I went to kick my boy and he caught my leg, so like a dumb ass I tried to do an enziguri which is trying to kick him in the head with my other leg and I landed awkwardly on my arm and the shit broke in 2 places, was in a cast for like 4 months.

Another time I fucked up the same arm was when I was 11, me and some friends were at a picnic area of some park and like some dumb asses we started playing some extreme tag or some shit where we could only jump from picnic table to picnic table, I tried to jump to this one table that was far as fuck away and when I made it the table was wet or something and I slipped and landed all fucked up on the concrete underneath. Was in a cast for like 2 months after that retardedness.

May 4, 2007
www.myspace.com
damn im hurtin just readin all this shyt.
alright when i was like 6-7 i stood up on my skateboard 4 the first time. it was dark and i hit a garden hose and went face 1st 2 the concrete. shattered my front teeth and tore my fuccin lips up. never rode a board since.....
oh and the last bball injury i had would be my last 4 real. id blown my right knee several times and was 2 hardheaded 2 rest and heal it properly. one day i was bench bound in my gym class and decided fucc it. i went up 2 get a board and came down with all my weight on my right leg and dislocated my knee in2 a L shape. ended my career before it started....

Jun 28, 2009
i was like 12 or 13, went down a hill on a tricycle. i think i hit a rock with the front wheel. did a front flip and scraped my knee hella bad. the scrape was like 4-5 inches wide. it would never heal up, it always had some kind of clear liquid all over the wound. it took like a week before it actually started to scab up. now i got a scar on my left knee cap and theres a black mark in the scar, where a pencil stabbed me. never did stupid shit like that ever again...

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
when i use to work at a pizza place we use to keep the glass mugs and pitchers in the freezer and put em in right ater we wash em... and i was puttin a pitcher in at the top shelf and it slipped and shattered right into both my hands!!

So i had blood squirtin out both hands n shit it was bad... i had to get 20 stiches on both hands and could jack off for a week!...
but since im a alcoholic i broke open all my stiches a few days after they were put in cuz i was in my friends passenger seatand we were off-roadin and hittin jumps but my fuckin head hit and roof and so did both my hands and split open my wounds... lol that hurt so bad i fuckin kicked his windshild and cracked it