Hurting Yourself...?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 24, 2003
when i was like 12 i dripped burning candle wax all over my wrist and back of right hand to see how long i could hold out, after like five mins dripping it i was like fuck it thsi is stupid. lol when i get a tan the back of my hand is still a different tone from where i blistered my shit up

now about the only dumb shit i do to hurt myself is eat wahtever i want, drink as much alcohol as i want, and chain smoke blunts. woke up wtih the worst pain of my life related to an ulcer or something more serious and had to go to the e.r. on tuesday... oh well fuck it

Jun 30, 2007
bike riding.i remember crossing a street one time where they where having a birthday party in a front yard, i remember doing a wheelie as im crossing the street and all of a sudden the front tire just rolls off i was going hella fast too so when i landed my fucking chest landed on the hadle bar and shit and the forks twisted makiing me fall and scrape my elbows and hella traffic stopped and shit i looked up i see my front tire rolling hella far down the street i see some dude chasing after it..damn i was fucked up that day probably like 12 or 13 when that happened..
That same shit happened to me when I was younger.

One time a while back, I was chasing my little cousin down the hallway. She turned right into the kitchen. I tried to trip her and I kicked the door way hella hard. I think i fractured my toe but that shit hurt hella bad.

Dec 19, 2006
About 6 years old runnin around playing and fell in a pile of broken liquor bottles. Amazing only my finger got cut. Damn near down to the bone though. Riding my bike with no hands maybe 8 years old tryin to show off for the girls. Raggedy ass bike pedals locked up somehow and threw my ass. Scraped both forearms down to the white meat. Cool points dropped to negative 15 with the girls in the neighboorhood. lol

Oct 2, 2006
When I was in middle school I tried to skateboard down this steep ass driveway. I hit the lip at the end of it where the curb meets the driveway. I flipped off the board and put my hands out in front of me to catch the fall and popped off one of my fingernails.

Apr 14, 2003
Fuck, at my work (kitchen) under the grills theres these heavy ass freezer drawers that pull out... well if you pull too hard the motherfuckers drop right on the ground.... or your toes... well My big toe is still fucked up.
I've accientally hit myself in the nuts countless times.
once i was walkin out my homies apartment to his balcony and i guess i didnt see that the screen door was shut, (it was one of them sliders) and i walked right into that screen and pretty much ripped it outta place.. lol. didnt hurt but it was pretty funny. my homie was bustin up.