Hurting Yourself...?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
This morning when I was putting my belt on I pulled it through the first loop, and the buckle swung around and popped me right in the nuts...It hurt like a bitch, mostly because there was nobody to blame but myself...What about you guys? Whats the worst youve hurt yourself? Lose a finger in shop class? Break you nose walking into a door? Do you post in the MIR forum and cut yourself?

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
but for real, i think i hurt myself the most was when i clipped my nutts, it stung. tattoos hurt but i didnt tehnically do them to myself

Dec 30, 2003
Trynna hurry up and leave my house... i was putting on my 9's (jordans) and i didnt realize i tied the right one too tight and it didnt slip on... i lost balance and was falling right towards my tv stand. i shifted my balance over and slammed into the dresser next to it.... i was all by myself.. and i felt like a dumbass.... so i sat down to put my shoes on after that.

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
I was carrying a heavy ass raft with some buddies and I lost my grip and ended up jamming my thumb in my eye some how. I've been poked in the eye many times but that shit was awful. Took like 3 days till everything felt/looked normal again.

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
bike riding.i remember crossing a street one time where they where having a birthday party in a front yard, i remember doing a wheelie as im crossing the street and all of a sudden the front tire just rolls off i was going hella fast too so when i landed my fucking chest landed on the hadle bar and shit and the forks twisted makiing me fall and scrape my elbows and hella traffic stopped and shit i looked up i see my front tire rolling hella far down the street i see some dude chasing after it..damn i was fucked up that day probably like 12 or 13 when that happened..

Apr 3, 2008
one time at my friends daughters birthday party i was in charge of the rope on the pinata.. pull it up and down while the kids were swinging.. the pinata had alot of candy weighin it down.. so as i was pullin the rope down. it snapped and i punched myself in the nuts hella hard..

another time like 12 years ago i opened a bottle of corona with a lighter and when it popped open the pressure in the bottle made the cap shoot up right into my eye and scratched it (i think it was my retina) i had to wear an eyepatch for a couple days while it healed because of the sensitivity to light