How about them San Francisco 49ers?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 18, 2010
^shut up holy fuck (pollo) we dont give a fuck about ur youtube favourites.

No wonder everyone hates san fran on this forum when you have douches going off like that.

But i hate all these other teams way more id rather hear san fransixco than see any of any of those fags like Brady, Rodgers or Ray ray the murderer hoisting the lombardi.

Mar 8, 2008
you mad breh?

because I'm not.....

I'm actually lightweight drunk still and with dough in my wallet... Raiders fans stay losing their cash to Champions..
not this raider fan lol $300 in my pocket! ty 49ers!!
a song with chris brown??? that shits fucken gay
you may want to remove it once you sober up breh just sayin..

PoLLo LoC831

NINER EMPIRE
Mar 20, 2005
I'll Go off all i want i rather bump some Frisco shit then listen to all the gay shit being posted on here.

[video=youtube;RlSEXS_noCs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlSEXS_noCs[/video]

Jun 23, 2005
d fresh your team is moving on to the nfc championship and you still got the raiders on your mind? i think every post in this thread you've mentioned the raiders. just admit your'e a fan bro.

and its understandable for a player to cry, they are the team. but for a fan to cry over a divisional playoff win? you need some testosterone shots breh

Apr 25, 2002
49ers FUCK YA!!!!!! Ive been surrounded by fuckin Packer fans, summer sausage eating, PBR breath smelling bastards I'm going to bask in this win and fire up the DVR and watch the 9er game again. and then its on to the Giants.

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
LOL @ these traider bitches all up in this thread. Your true colors showin up in this thread, cock suckers. Go cry about the laughing stock of the NFL (LA traiders) somewhere else.

9ers jus doing what they always do, WIN!

Anyone that posts in this thread that aint a 9er fan, is a bitch straight up. No ifs, ands, or buts about it, YOU A BITCH!

9ERS!!!!!!!!