How about them San Francisco 49ers?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 12, 2006
wow werent these same raider fans talking about they choked up and shed a tear after hue's fake tears after the texans game. That was the biggest acting job i have ever seen in my life. All these raider fans were swinging from hue's nuts and talking about how al davis was on the field. When you invest so much time into something and after 10 years of things not going the way you like and finally something like what happened yesterday happens to change things i can see someone reacting by maybe shedding a tear. Did i cry?? nope, but I'm sure a lot of people did yesterday, especially people at the game.

Nov 18, 2010
Since steelers got beat out i been rooting for texans and 49ers. Now texans gone and giants are gonna get molested so considering it will be Ravens, Patriots and the fucking Packers, the trifecta of gay... i am hopping on the bandwagon GO 49ERs.

Dec 2, 2006
Reno,Nv
wow werent these same raider fans talking about they choked up and shed a tear after hue's fake tears after the texans game. That was the biggest acting job i have ever seen in my life. All these raider fans were swinging from hue's nuts and talking about how al davis was on the field. When you invest so much time into something and after 10 years of things not going the way you like and finally something like what happened yesterday happens to change things i can see someone reacting by maybe shedding a tear. Did i cry?? nope, but I'm sure a lot of people did yesterday, especially people at the game.
dude was crying because week before that Al Passed away, shit wasn't fake that was emotional as fuck

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I never cried. nice try though

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
[video=youtube;YYghNdJZTzA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYghNdJZTzA[/video]
[video=youtube;-hdqJ2QtpE4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hdqJ2QtpE4[/video]
[video=youtube;mj3MfUR35CM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mj3MfUR35CM&feature=fvst[/video]

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
you're comparing death to the playoffs?