HD-federal thoughts new album hard as fuck

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 23, 2011
Sad how some people on here care so much about these rapper personal lives when it has to do with something stupid like selling syrup $70 an ounce. If people are really paying him 70 for it whats the problem? Its smart if people are doing it and i bet its because they want to meet him so its a good plan. It is stupid because cops could see but thats his problem its not something that makes his music less good.

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
i remember when HD was selling bammer ass weed on facebook. shit was so fuckin brown and leafy. i thought the nigga would at least sell decent bud.

and $70/oz for lean is retarded. you need like 2oz to get on one. aint nobody gonna pay $140 to get high one time. lean is not hard to get. you can get it legally from your doctor.

HD is a hustler but hes game goofy and gonna get popped soon for sellin drugs on the internet like a retard.

milkky

The Milk Man
Sep 6, 2010
Lol @ this thread turning into a "HD got $70 zips of Bo" and peoples hating judging 2 cents and dick riding... On how he bust some fans melon for a souvenir worthless single fucking ounce of Bo...I personally don't advertise via Instagram but he obviously does not give two fucks... Bad (or "questionable" for the hardcore groupie) judgement call??? Sure....... But this thread is about his new album, Federal Thoughts... Maybe he thought it was okay to ship this 1zip to a fan outta state... LOL I fucc wit HD music he has raw talent but still lives and embraces the struggle.. I don't judge.. I respect his loyalty to the WHOLE Bearfaced movement by makin sure the homies from the hood get their 15 seconds too but If He took the ADVANCEMENT of his music career seriously He could easily become successful outside of ice city (JK) I mean places besides the Bay...