HD-federal thoughts new album hard as fuck

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
this shit smack..fuk wid it..

1. Federal Thoughts
2. All U See Is the Struggle
3. Birds N Da Kitchen (Ft. Molly Wood, Lil Rod, Thrillife Da Don & Phishscale)
4. Wish I Didn't Fuck Her (Ft. Hen Sippa)
5. What I Wouldn't Do (Ft. G-Dirty)
6. Represtentin '06
7. Personal (Ft. 600BJ)
8. Oppression
9. Bury the Hatchet
10. Only One
11. Peel Away
12. Never Made It (Ft. Lil Rod)
13. Federal Nightmares (Ft. Shady Nate & Thrill)
14. Weight (Free Lil D)
15. Nutin But U
16. Sumtn Up (Ft. G-Dirty & Mel Zoda)
17. All Day (Ft. Fe Da Don)
18. Streets Keep Callin (Ft. Hen Sippa)
19. She Say (Bonus Track)

Last edited:

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
how much is rap really paying off nowadays? every rapper on here accumulates more money working a job or hustling somethin in the streets or pimpin a bitch..from the shit he raps about you expect him to act like he was born wit a silver spoon in his mouth?.the nigga might not be #1 on the billboards but im sure the majority of the users on this site have his albums downloaded..overall the album slaps and the wordplay go hard..if i wanted to know about how broke a nigga is ill just listen to his music, cuz he always lets u know about a struggle. not ask some random person off the internet and look down on the next man for tryin to make a dolla..if sellin ounces on facebook is bad then sellin a bitch on craigslist or redbook must be terrible..

Dec 17, 2002
WWW.SICCNESS.NET
stupid broke?naw more like havin more than one hustle,cant knock a man for that..$70 an ounce tho is steep but if its a drought niggaz probably would fuck with it.
how the hell would there be a drought on syrup? Every corner pharmacy has it on its shelves. There are doctors in every city prescribing it..a drought on a pharmaceutical is not possible unless the manufacturer goes out of buisness or something. Thats like sayiing there is a drought on high blood pressure meds..come on brah think about it.

And if niggas fuck with $70 cut ounces from HD they some fuckin sucka ass dumb muthafuckas. I know a Dr right off Fruitvale that charges $60 a visit and you can walk out of there with anywhere from 4-16 ounces depending on how good your mouthpiece is...

Props: FatBlunts209

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
how the hell would there be a drought on syrup? Every corner pharmacy has it on its shelves. There are doctors in every city prescribing it..a drought on a pharmaceutical is not possible unless the manufacturer goes out of buisness or something. Thats like sayiing there is a drought on high blood pressure meds..come on brah think about it.

And if niggas fuck with $70 cut ounces from HD they some fuckin sucka ass dumb muthafuckas. I know a Dr right off Fruitvale that charges $60 a visit and you can walk out of there with anywhere from 4-16 ounces depending on how good your mouthpiece is...
like i said there are people out there that would buy it just cuz its hd, rappers got a fanbase it would probably make a niggaz day to meet hd shit i dont know, but niggaz already know how much shit go in the streets all day but if u can pull that $70 ounce shit off more power to him..let someone be a dumbass.far as loosing respect for dude he would either have to be a snitch or do some jkat ass shit not sellin lean at a high price come on now.thats like sayin hd sellin zips of purp for $500..so what..doesnt affect me none or my everyday life so it shouldnt bother yours..i jus hate how niggaz try and throw dirt on a name when its uncalled for.

May 24, 2013

Bro..you must not know too much about the syrup game. there was a drought about a year or 2 ago in the town and frisco and the rich when literally nobody had any or anyone who did they were LOW on supply. its not always as simple to get it as you think. the price of bo is going up every year. I remember you could get a 4 for 40..that shit is unheard of now

but anyways, im about to slap this album right and check it out. I lightweight feel like H's music has fallen off a lil bit this year. I been fuckin with dude since 09..i think its just his beat choice thats fallen off..i'll check this tho

Last edited:
Jun 5, 2004
O wow lol i thought that said he was tryna sell 70$ 4's... 70 $ for an ounce lol that is hilarious but i guess i cant hate cuz he dont really be rappin bout bein rich, he be in his videos limpin around on a cane lookin like a hard day lol at least he aint frontin like alot of rappers. But that is pretty dumb thats sum hot ass shit to be doin on the net, cops r hella crackin down on lean theyll lock yo ass up

Dec 17, 2002
WWW.SICCNESS.NET
Bro..you must not know too much about the syrup game. there was a drought about a year or 2 ago in the town and frisco and the rich when literally nobody had any or anyone who did they were LOW on supply. its not always as simple to get it as you think. the price of bo is going up every year. I remember you could get a 4 for 40..that shit is unheard of now

but anyways, im about to slap this album right and check it out. I lightweight feel like H's music has fallen off a lil bit this year. I been fuckin with dude since 09..i think its just his beat choice thats fallen off..i'll check this tho
Bro, you dont know me and I do know the syrup game. A drought in the town a year or two ago? LMFAOOOO wtf are you talking about? Ive only quit sipping in the last month due to health issues. Syrup fucked me up bigtime. Anyone who knows me or used to follow my instagram knows that I literally sipped daily for most of 2011, all of 2012, and stopped in July of 2013. I was leaned the fuck out when I got shot 3 times in February...otherwise I woulda been on my toes and prolly killed them fools.

The price in the bay only skyrocketed this year on the streets, but doctors still prescribe it and have been for years. There has never been no drought on syrup out here. Maybe if your broke and cant afford it, that may be your only reason. But me and my folx, Gas01 included can get syrup damn near anytime we want. Its on deck and has always been on deck. Your crazy for saying there was a drought. If anything it was flowing more 1-2 years ago. Shit, its still flowing but I had to hit the breaks. Not only did it fuck up my stomache, I spent waaaay too much time and money staying leaned out every single day almost.

Its simple to get and has always been, you must not be up on your doctor game and/or not know any hustlers.

speak on something you know youngster!

Dec 17, 2002
WWW.SICCNESS.NET
O wow lol i thought that said he was tryna sell 70$ 4's... 70 $ for an ounce lol that is hilarious but i guess i cant hate cuz he dont really be rappin bout bein rich, he be in his videos limpin around on a cane lookin like a hard day lol at least he aint frontin like alot of rappers. But that is pretty dumb thats sum hot ass shit to be doin on the net, cops r hella crackin down on lean theyll lock yo ass up
the dumb ass is prolly still on probation too, he stays going in and out of rita