HAVING COMPUTER ISSUES...VIRUSES,SPYWARE, ETC...INFO HERE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 13, 2003
i dont have a lot of money at this current time Shea, so i get what i can afford...............

Hey im a PC....ok?! LOL

still cant get my comp to work tho?!?!..cant run anything from anti spyware (i.e. spybot, malwarebytes) and my avast still dont work......Im down to my last resort b4 i get a new hard drive, im going to try and slave my hard drive and run the anti virus and malwarebytes from a master hard drive...I'll see if that works.

Mar 13, 2003
still wouldnt work, i bet cuz everytime i try and dl something it ends up freezing on me :(
This shit is fucked up.....thank god for home made back up comp's!!!!

Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
MAN ALL OF A SUDDEN MY LAPTOP IS ASKIN ME TO TYPE IN THE PRODUCT KEY FOR WINDOWS VISTA. I PUT IN A NEW HARD DRIVE A MONTH AGO. THE STICKER IS AT THE BOTTOM OF MY LAPTOP BUT ITS LIKE ALL WORN OUT AND SHIT. A FEW DIGITS OR WUTEVER THAT I CANT READ AND LIKE 1 OR 2 ARE JUS MISSING. GATEWAY IS TRYNA CHARGE ME FOR HELP AND MIGHT NOT EVEN KNOW IT. ANY IDEAS? I CAN USE THE INTERNET BUT WINDOWS WONT START UP
I noticed my sticker wearing off after about a month so I took the thing off and put it somewhere safe. Its a stupid place to put it. It should be underneath the battery or something.

Jan 31, 2008
MAN ALL OF A SUDDEN MY LAPTOP IS ASKIN ME TO TYPE IN THE PRODUCT KEY FOR WINDOWS VISTA. I PUT IN A NEW HARD DRIVE A MONTH AGO. THE STICKER IS AT THE BOTTOM OF MY LAPTOP BUT ITS LIKE ALL WORN OUT AND SHIT. A FEW DIGITS OR WUTEVER THAT I CANT READ AND LIKE 1 OR 2 ARE JUS MISSING. GATEWAY IS TRYNA CHARGE ME FOR HELP AND MIGHT NOT EVEN KNOW IT. ANY IDEAS? I CAN USE THE INTERNET BUT WINDOWS WONT START UP
http://downloads.sourceforge.net/pr...er 2.0.1/keyfinder.2.0.1.zip?use_mirror=voxel

download this program, extract/unzip it, and run it.

All product keys and serials that you have used to install programs and windows with will save in your computer, so all you need to do is get the key from your computer.

This application is easy to use and self explanatory. It will retrieve your product keys to several applications that you have installed, including your windows vista key that is on your sticker.

CyrusTheVirus

thats just my ghost
Oct 31, 2002
legendary
LOL @ windows users

Windows 7 / Windows Vista / Windows 2008 Server all vulnerable to remote tear drop attack

An attacker can remotly crash without no user interaction, any Vista/Windows 7 machine with SMB enable

http://seclists.org/fulldisclosure/2009/Sep/0039.html

Also the proof code listed on the site above works fine. Just need to change it a little bit.

I also find it amusing that these hacker fucks can figure shit like this out but can't seem to write for shit. i.e. "remotly crash without no"

haha