Have you ever seen a UFO??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 3, 2006
A1yola-check out "Coast to Coast Am with George Noory and David Wilcock" Jan 2009. Its on youtube. Theres like 12, 10minute videos of a radio interview that are crazy. This guy sounds completely nuts, but its interesting none the less.
COAST TO COAST IS A KOO RADIO PROGRAM
yeah dudes out his mind...i was obsessed wit shadow people for about year and found out about homeboy...

Jan 23, 2006
COAST TO COAST IS A KOO RADIO PROGRAM

BUT AY DIS ONE TIME I WAS ON MY BALCONY @ AROUND 1 AM AND SEEN SOME SHIT SHOOT THREW DA SKY AN THEN EXPLODE, IT WAS A WHITE GLASH THAT HAPPENED QUICK AND THEN IT WAS GONE A 1 SEC FLASH

IDK IT WAS WIERD AS FUCK THO?
a shooting star?:chinese:

Jun 6, 2004
San Diego, CA
www.myspace.com
I had some kind of flying craft fly up to outside of my window and hover there for a good 60 seconds when i was like 12 years old... i was fuccin terrified..... it was night time and we lived on a mountain... i was on the third floor....there was lights flashing on the wall and a humming sound... that really happened... i believe in aliens and all that shit... you mean that we were the only chunk of dirt that grew to house life out of the big bang? i doubt it homie.... for every action theres an equal and opposite action... meaning whatever flew this way flew in the opposite direction as well... and life grew out THAT way....